Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

So all they are left with is labeling all of us perverts that are not affected in any way if 2 gay folk that happen to be committed to and love each other happen to get a marriage license.

Weak.

Just having fun poking holes in your demented lifestyles, since you clowns have obviouslly run ou of ammunition on all other fronts. Let me ask you - when your client rolled eggs at his wifes snatch did he make her yell "Bombs Away !" . Or did you just create that story as a literary device ?

Perhaps you could take a lesson from Barbara Streissand who tried her hand at writing in the Owl and the Pussycat - maybe then the "Sun will spit morning " on your arguments.

owl_and_the_pussycat.jpg

Take your time inreplying, no hurry -I'm running late for a Gay Bashing Rally with the local Tea Party chapter , so I shant reply till later . Have a Wonderful Day Mr. Bombs Away
Later, Quick Draw.

Exactly - As rational and sane human beings, why do we watch films that we know are filled with disgusting acts .. Not only do we watch them, but we love them. We flock to the theatre to see the Texas Chainsaw massacre and similar genre for the sole purpose of seeing absolute strangers undergo torture and dismemberment that is inconceivable and after we almost vomit our gus out, we still come back for more. More blood, more gore, more disgust, head explosions, it's rarely enough.

No sweety, nobody relishes seeing you eat boogers out of another girls crotch - it's just Human Nature - you're disgusting !!

I love the smell of Victory in the Morning

It seems the Anti-Gay minutemen are victorious against the Evil Perverts on the US Messageboards , the perverts will no longer even attempt to argue the facts , they've been beaten to a pulp on thread after thread. Redfish, Silhouette, GreenBean, Mal and others have totally destroyed any rationale the queers can offer up . I can just see them frantically PMing one another and crying - "What do we do now !"

Will the Evil Perverts Regroup ?

Can they make a comeback ?

Or are they too busy trying to pick the pieces of their sorry lives ?

Cool story, bro. :D

They do try and convince themselves of all kinds if things, don't they? Too hard sometimes...

So all they are left with is labeling all of us perverts that are not affected in any way if 2 gay folk that happen to be committed to and love each other happen to get a marriage license.

Weak.

Which is why they lose in the court of law.

Weak.

Giving a Man and a Man or a Woman and a Woman a Marriage License is as Absurd as giving one to a Mother and a Daughter who Care for the Grandchild together...

Amirite?... It's not about Sex... Amirite?...

:)

peace...

Weak.

Giving a Man and a Man or a Woman and a Woman a Marriage License is as Absurd as giving one to a Mother and a Daughter who Care for the Grandchild together...

peace...

Nope, giving a marriage license to a brother and sister is like giving one to a straight couple...they're straight, right?

Weak.

peace...

Nope, giving a marriage license to a brother and sister is like giving one to a straight couple...they're straight, right?

More Valid than Gay... But Invalid all the same. :thup:

And without Question a Mother and Daughter Raising a Child together Deserve the Benefits and Legalities of Marriage more than Gays... It's without Question a Fact.

Why you would Deny Special things to others while Demanding them for yourself and your Deviant Choices is what Concerns me.

peace...

peace...

And without Question a Mother and Daughter Raising a Child together Deserve the Benefits and Legalities of Marriage more than Gays... It's without Question a Fact.

Why you would Deny Special things to others while Demanding them for yourself and your Deviant Choices is what Concerns me.

peace...

And yet, I have a valid and recognized legal marriage license...and they don't.

Or maybe even better than that, when they were denied the Vote?...

How about someone telling me when Gays were Slaves in this Country and were regularly Whipped by their Owners?...

I'll be here waiting, because I am certain all of the people who continue to Dishonestly compare the "struggle" of Gays making their Homosexuality as public as possible Analagous to what Blacks have Suffered in this Country for hundreds of years can explain to me how they are even remotely comparible...

Honest people KNOW they are not. :thup:

peace...

I'm fairly certain that women were never discriminated against in this country to the extent that blacks have been,

but that's a pretty idiotic jumping off point to try to argue that women shouldn't have acquired equal rights.

Actually with slavery it was the women who were raped to breed more slaves.
And with global trafficking of sex slaves, again it is primarily women who suffer.

We don't have to get into the forced abortions in China,
as the OP has already complained of being off topic.

But in general the point is well made
that "comparing people's pain" is not a basis of denying equal rights
or redress of grievances.

But it is good to put it in perspective
"in response" to those who HAVE tried to compare being gay with the "new black."

I don't think that is a fair comparison.
But it doesn't mean people haven't suffered discrimination that needs to be resolved.

Weak.

No the argument is if liberals are going to
demand separation of church and state
and not imposing religious views,

the same should apply to not imposing
views of gay marriage through the state without full public consent either.

The point is to respect all views equally,
not impose either one through the govt.

peace...

It's Invalid... Inherently, Naturally, Factually and Biologically. It's no more Valid than if one was Issued to a Woman and her Dog. :thup:

peace...

peace...

It's Invalid... Inherently, Naturally, Factually and Biologically. It's no more Valid than if one was Issued to a Woman and her Dog. :thup:

peace...

That's your opinion. I don't give a damn about your opinion, just the law.

Weak.

No the argument is if liberals are going to

demand separation of church and state

and not imposing religious views,

the same should apply to not imposing

views of gay marriage through the state without full public consent either.

The point is to respect all views equally,

not impose either one through the govt.

Okay. I promise, no church will ever be forced to perform a wedding ceremony against the tenants of their faith.

A Christian doing business in a locality that protects gays against discrimination in public accommodation is a different issue and has nothing to do with marriage equality.

peace...

That's your opinion. I don't give a damn about your opinion, just the law.

It's not my Opinion, it's a Natural Fact. :thup:

The Law can say many things and be Wrong... Like regarding Slavery.

But Natural, Biological Facts are what they are... You and another Woman are not Equal to a Man and a Woman... Not today... Not 1,000 years ago and not 1,000 years from now.

peace...

Weak.

Yep....you'd think they'd catch on. But like you said earlier...it is better to watch and hear them talk their hate....it's a win for us.

Weak.

Yep....you'd think they'd catch on. But like you said earlier...it is better to watch and hear them talk their hate....it's a win for us.

I have Observed what Naturally is... ALL Facts... You call Facts "Hate"?...

For that, you are a Cancer on this Species. :thup:

peace...

peace...

And yet it is attitudes like yours that are, thankfully, dying off.

Maybe they'll have an "It Gets Worse" series for old homophobes like they have an "It Gets Better" series for gays and lesbians. :lol:

peace...

Maybe they'll have an "It Gets Worse" series for old homophobes like they have an "It Gets Better" series for gays and lesbians. :lol:

And so goes another thread where the fudgepackers and Rug Munchers retreat with their tails between their legs .

peace...

And so goes another thread where the fudgepackers and Rug Munchers retreat with their tails between their legs .
That's your version of Jesus eh? Boy will it suck to be you...

Forum List

Back