Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

sorry, but its you and seabytch that are dwelling on gay sex, I don't give a crap what you do in private---------just don't call it normal, because its not. two women going down on each other to two men taking it up the ass is not normal human sexuality--------end of story.

Riiiighhhttt...says the guy who has to bring a dildo into every unrelated thread he sees me in. Are you even convincing yourself 'cause nobody else is buying it.

Maybe they don't realize how much they are doing it....it's subconscious.....the inner-Redfish trying to come out, so to speak.

Our 1,000th poster!... :eusa_clap:

Hey Bodey!... Take it up with God if you get to meet him. :thup:

Making a Man without giving you a Penis was really fucking Cruel.

:)

peace...

sorry, but its you and seabytch that are dwelling on gay sex, I don't give a crap what you do in private---------just don't call it normal, because its not. two women going down on each other to two men taking it up the ass is not normal human sexuality--------end of story.

Riiiighhhttt...says the guy who has to bring a dildo into every unrelated thread he sees me in. Are you even convincing yourself 'cause nobody else is buying it.

Maybe they don't realize how much they are doing it....it's subconscious.....the inner-Redfish trying to come out, so to speak.

So it's a fetish blackout?

So...people like you dwelling and dwelling and dwelling on the particulars of gay sex (actually, sex that straights also do) is the same as people talking about the weather and natural disasters. Really?

We can see where the mental illness lies. :D

You are free to show where I talk about gay sex here. Ready? Go.

Did you attend Gay Pride Parades in the 70's and 80's?...

peace...

It's fascinating what you dwell on...a lot.

Yes, they are soooooooooo disgusted by it that they can't stop talking about it every chance they get.

people talk a lot about tornadoes and earthquakes, but that doesn't mean they want to experience one.

your perversion gets talked about--------------because it is a perversion, an abnormality, an illness, a human aberation.

you are mentally ill. We have sympathy for you, but we will no more call you normal than we will call a bi-polar person normal.

Exactly - As rational and sane human beings, why do we watch films that we know are filled with disgusting acts .. Not only do we watch them, but we love them. We flock to the theatre to see the Texas Chainsaw massacre and similar genre for the sole purpose of seeing absolute strangers undergo torture and dismemberment that is inconceivable and after we almost vomit our gus out, we still come back for more. More blood, more gore, more disgust, head explosions, it's rarely enough.

No sweety, nobody relishes seeing you eat boogers out of another girls crotch - it's just Human Nature - you're disgusting !!

You are free to show where I talk about gay sex here. Ready? Go.

Did you attend Gay Pride Parades in the 70's and 80's?...

peace...

I did once - with water balloons - I was a pretty good shot too, but I got away with it cause I was just a kid at the time . I had a BB gun in my pocket, but never got the opportunity to use it - that would have made my day .... lol

I used to have my agency on Roswell Rd. in the heart of Buckhead in Atlanta.
Had a case where a wealthy socialite liked to roll hard boiled eggs at the vagina of his wife, mistress and girlfriends while he was wearing a fireman's suit and hat.
It wasn't normal and no one called it normal but it was normal to him and his wife.
And no one stopped him from getting a marriage license.

It's fascinating what you dwell on...a lot.

Yes, they are soooooooooo disgusted by it that they can't stop talking about it every chance they get.

people talk a lot about tornadoes and earthquakes, but that doesn't mean they want to experience one.

your perversion gets talked about--------------because it is a perversion, an abnormality, an illness, a human aberation.

you are mentally ill. We have sympathy for you, but we will no more call you normal than we will call a bi-polar person normal.

Redfish just Owned some Kilts. :thup:

peace...

Exactly - As rational and sane human beings, why do we watch films that we know are filled with disgusting acts .. Not only do we watch them, but we love them. We flock to the theatre to see the Texas Chainsaw massacre and similar genre for the sole purpose of seeing absolute strangers undergo torture and dismemberment that is inconceivable and after we almost vomit our gus out, we still come back for more. More blood, more gore, more disgust, head explosions, it's rarely enough.

No sweety, nobody relishes seeing you eat boogers out of another girls crotch - it's just Human Nature - you're disgusting !!

I love the smell of Victory in the Morning

It seems the Anti-Gay minutemen are victorious against the Evil Perverts on the US Messageboards , the perverts will no longer even attempt to argue the facts , they've been beaten to a pulp on thread after thread. Redfish, Silhouette, GreenBean, Mal and others have totally destroyed any rationale the queers can offer up . I can just see them frantically PMing one another and crying - "What do we do now !"

Will the Evil Perverts Regroup ?
Can they make a comeback ?

Or are they too busy trying to pick the pieces of their sorry lives ?

I know many a straight woman who enjoys a man going down on her...FYI. That isn't just "gay sex". That's one of the many ways of two people being intimate...regardless of their respective genders.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It seems the Anti-Gay minutemen are victorious against the Evil Perverts on the US Messageboards , the perverts will no longer even attempt to argue the facts , they've been beaten to a pulp on thread after thread. Redfish, Silhouette, GreenBean, Mal and others have totally destroyed any rationale the queers can offer up . I can just see them frantically PMing one another and crying - "What do we do now !"

Cool story, bro. :D

Cool story, bro. :D

Hey "Sis" - Don't Bro me if you don't know me. :eusa_hand:

I know many a straight woman who enjoys a man going down on her...FYI. That isn't just "gay sex". That's one of the many ways of two people being intimate...regardless of their respective genders.

Good Point - But in heterosex it's just foreplay , the main course is the real thing , it's natural and it's human.

In Gay Sex it's un-natural and an empty act of homo-erotic perverted self gratification, a reflection of their sad hollow empty existence .

Good Point - But in heterosex it's just foreplay , the main course is the real thing , it's natural and it's human.

In Gay Sex it's un-natural and an empty act of homo-erotic perverted self gratification, a reflection of their sad hollow empty existence .

All 30 seconds of it?

I used to have my agency on Roswell Rd. in the heart of Buckhead in Atlanta.
Had a case where a wealthy socialite liked to roll hard boiled eggs at the vagina of his wife, mistress and girlfriends while he was wearing a fireman's suit and hat.
It wasn't normal and no one called it normal but it was normal to him and his wife.
And no one stopped him from getting a marriage license.

Gadawg -that's a scene right out The Owl and the PussyCat - Barbara Streisand Movie !

Owl And The Pussycat Script - transcript from the screenplay and/or Barbra Streisand and George Segal movie

OT: Buckhead !? - I know that place - I think I remember your office too - it was right on the corner of Beevis & Buckhead

Last edited:

All 30 seconds of it?

Sometimes - and sometimes it's 45 minutes , an hour , 1/2 hour what's your Point - do you have one or just spewing sour grapes ?

All 30 seconds of it?

Sometimes - and sometimes it's 45 minutes , an hour , 1/2 hour what's your Point - do you have one or just spewing sour grapes ?

Riiiiiiiight. ;)

So all they are left with is labeling all of us perverts that are not affected in any way if 2 gay folk that happen to be committed to and love each other happen to get a marriage license.

Weak.

So all they are left with is labeling all of us perverts that are not affected in any way if 2 gay folk that happen to be committed to and love each other happen to get a marriage license.

Weak.

Just having fun poking holes in your demented lifestyles, since you clowns have obviouslly run ou of ammunition on all other fronts. Let me ask you - when your client rolled eggs at his wifes snatch did he make her yell "Bombs Away !" . Or did you just create that story as a literary device ?

Perhaps you could take a lesson from Barbara Streissand who tried her hand at writing in the Owl and the Pussycat - maybe then the "Sun will spit morning " on your arguments.

owl_and_the_pussycat.jpg

Take your time inreplying, no hurry -I'm running late for a Gay Bashing Rally with the local Tea Party chapter , so I shant reply till later . Have a Wonderful Day Mr. Bombs Away

Last edited:

Forum List

Back