Can the women's movement ever restore the credibility it lost when it continued to support Clinton during the Monica Lewinsky scandal?

You can say the same thing about every Republican since Eisenhauer. Republicans attitude and treatment of women is such that I fail to see how any sane woman can vote for this party.

"Women's issues" are ignored by Republicans as unimportant as compared to the economy, but women's issues ARE economic issues - family economic issues, which is something that Republicans really don't care about.

What is really disgusting about you clowns is that you continue to defend Trump's assaulting women. And he most definitely said he did it. Perhaps you need a refresher, since you're so WRONG on the facts of what he said:

Trump was admitting that he grabbed women without asking. Something that was immediately confirmed by more than 20 women he had attacked - none of whom were "actresses". It was simply "women".

He did not say he assaulted women sorry you twist and pervert what he said.

Women's issued are not ignored they are addressed to the detriment of men. For example how many shelters exist for abused women? Thousands. How many for abused men? 1

I think not.

Also, the women's movement continues to lose credibility since it does not go after Joe Biden, who is "handsy" with innocent women and girls who come within his reach.
Feminists lost all credibility when they went all in for rape-worshipping psychopath Hillary in 2016.

So yes, it's Hillary, but her rape-loving resume wasn't fully known until 2016, at which point any sane feminist should have held her nose & voted Trump, or better yet, Stein.

I think not.

Also, the women's movement continues to lose credibility since it does not go after Joe Biden, who is "handsy" with innocent women and girls who come within his reach.

Not to mention trump and his pussy grabbing and hired whores.

To answer the OP, the women showed trump what they thought so I'd say, not only did they lose anything but increased it last November.
It must hurt to continuallybe reminded of that. I've had 3 operations to get the from off my face.

Hilary Clinton is not a good role model for women. Had she divorced her husband during the Monica Lewinsky scandal, as any normal woman would have, she might be a better role model.

There are many women and for that matter men who stay with their spouse and work things out even though there has been infidelities'.

Most took an oath that goes "till death do us part",

Now what I think of the Clinton marriage is aside from the idea that if you decide to make things work you are not "normal" not being a reality. It's very judgmental and really none of your business.

Not to mention trump and his pussy grabbing and hired whores.

To answer the OP, the women showed trump what they thought so I'd say, not only did they lose anything but increased it last November.
It must hurt to continuallybe reminded of that. I've had 3 operations to get the from off my face.

Yes, there was NO good option in 2016 with the two main parties. The country lost either way.

Yeah. A lot of republicans said that so they chose trump. That worked well.

That's what happens when the poor lot we have running every year are our only choices. Neither Clinton nor Trump deserved to be anywhere near the White House.

That's what happens when the poor lot we have running every year are our only choices. Neither Clinton nor Trump deserved to be anywhere near the White House.
And Biden does? He should be in a retirement home.

I think Clinton has a far better record than trump. Trump had NO idea how to be a president and it showed.
He was a disaster.

I think Clinton has a far better record than trump. Trump had NO idea how to be a president and it showed.
He was a disaster.

Clinton was the one that helped lie us into Syria and Libya and pushed the "It was about a video" lie. Her record was terrible. There again, we are arguing who wasn't as bad as the other.

Women's issued are not ignored they are addressed to the detriment of men. For example how many shelters exist for abused women? Thousands. How many for abused men? 1
How many abused men are there? What a fricking idiot. Is the poor soupnazi abused and he cannot take care of himself.

Clinton was the one that helped lie us into Syria and Libya and pushed the "It was about a video" lie. Her record was terrible. There again, we are arguing who wasn't as bad as the other.

Yeah yeah heard it all before.
Carry on son.

How many abused men are there? What a fricking idiot. Is the poor soupnazi abused and he cannot take care of himself.
As many as abused women yoy uneducated fool

So why do you not have the same sarcastic disregard for abused women you teo faced sack of shit?

What Trump said was that he grabs women by the pussy. He doesn't even ask. Under the law, that's called "sexual assault". It's illegal and he could have been arrested for doing it. He didn't say it but he described his behaviour as a serial sexual predator to a "T", and more than 20 women confirmed having been sexually assaulted and/or raped by Trump.

The "shelters" for abused women exist because these women are at risk of being killed by their partners. There are just as many shelters for men. They're called "homeless shelters", not "abused men shelters", because men aren't subjected to physical abuse at the same rates and don't face the same dangers.

As for women's issues: Are women equal under the Constitution? Do you have universal health care for all? Mandated maternity or family leave? Women in every other first world nation have mandated maternity leave, job security during pregnancy, and protections for pregnant women. In the USA, your boss can fire you if you're pregnant. There is no maternity leave, and no universal child care.

Why do more American women die in childbirth than in any other first world nation? Why do more babies die in the first year of life than any other first world nation? "Women's issues" are economic issues, and the Republican Party ignores them.

Why hasn't the USA elected a woman President? Every other first world nation has had a woman Prime Minister or President. Why does the USA reject the idea of women as leaders. Just look at the level of hatred directed at any woman seeking high office.

What Trump said was that he grabs women by the pussy. He doesn't even ask. Under the law, that's called "sexual assault". It's illegal and he could have been arrested for doing it. He didn't say it but he described his behaviour as a serial sexual predator to a "T", and more than 20 women confirmed having been sexually assaulted and/or raped by Trump.

The "shelters" for abused women exist because these women are at risk of being killed by their partners. There are just as many shelters for men. They're called "homeless shelters", not "abused men shelters", because men aren't subjected to physical abuse at the same rates and don't face the same dangers.

As for women's issues: Are women equal under the Constitution? Do you have universal health care for all? Mandated maternity or family leave? Women in every other first world nation have mandated maternity leave, job security during pregnancy, and protections for pregnant women. In the USA, your boss can fire you if you're pregnant. There is no maternity leave, and no universal child care.

Why do more American women die in childbirth than in any other first world nation? Why do more babies die in the first year of life than any other first world nation? "Women's issues" are economic issues, and the Republican Party ignores them.

Why hasn't the USA elected a woman President? Every other first world nation has had a woman Prime Minister or President. Why does the USA reject the idea of women as leaders. Just look at the level of hatred directed at any woman seeking high office.
When consent exist it is not assault and consent need not be verbal. His statement was THEY LET YOU grab them

Under the law that is not assault no matter how much you hold your breathe and deny it. Twnety women have confirmed nothing they have ACCUSED.

Homeless shelters are not abuse shelters as they are open and allow anyone in including abusers. Men are just as likely to be stalked and harmed further byt heir abusers provimng that the modern feminists are hypocriootes and liars about equallity.

We have not elected a woman president because women vote and vote for men. The hatred for female candidtaes is less than that directed at male candidates.

As many as abused women yoy uneducated fool

So why do you not have the same sarcastic disregard for abused women you teo faced sack of shit?
I am guessing you are an advocate of Father's being abused by their children., also.

Poor men. They are not capable of protecting themselves despite the fact they are bigger and stroner than women in almost every case.
You are an idiot.

I am guessing you are an advocate of Father's being abused by their children., also.

Poor men. They are not capable of protecting themselves despite the fact they are bigger and stroner than women in almost every case.
You are an idiot.
I advocated nothing liar.

I am far more informed than you botch and you defend discrimination

Shit. Out. The. F@$#*%&. Window.

SOTFW

I was almost going to say something on this thread, but it's a waste of time. Look at yourselves. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back