Can there be a separation between Mosque and State?

Most predominantly Christian countries have a separation between Church and state, do you think Muslim countries will get to the point where there is a separation between Mosque and state? do they want to? thoughts?

See?

This is why people need to read some history.

If you do not know why this guy is?

Mustafa-Kemal-Atatrk-02.jpg

You are wholly unqualified to be involved in this kind of discussion or any discussion about Islam.

Colonel Sanders?:eusa_eh:

Most predominantly Christian countries have a separation between Church and state, do you think Muslim countries will get to the point where there is a separation between Mosque and state? do they want to? thoughts?

Im going to disagree. There are a number of Christian countries who have an established State Church. Heck, Great Britain is one of them.

Ok I didn't know that but does Great Britain legislate Christianity to its people?

See?

This is why people need to read some history.

If you do not know why this guy is?

Mustafa-Kemal-Atatrk-02.jpg

You are wholly unqualified to be involved in this kind of discussion or any discussion about Islam.

Colonel Sanders?:eusa_eh:

lol. That was cute.

I'm calm dude, this is how arabs converse lol, ill be more soft and you should start of the discussion with royal families ruling Muslim countries through dictatorships thus I don't see how Mosque is not separated from state.

Even the countries like Kuwait and Saudi that have royal families are ruled by Islamic law dude.

That wasn't my point. And they don't implement it except when they use it for political reasons. The UAE has prostitutes, nightclubs and alcohol. I've been there. There's nothing Islamic about that at all. So no they aren't.

Just because a country has drinking and night clubs does not mean it is not subject to Islamic law, UAE does have Islamic law.

Defining Sharia's role in the UAE's legal foundation - The National

Sharia plays an important role in UAE law, but misinterpretations about how it is applied are common. As a result, residents who come to me seeking legal advice are often unclear of the role that Sharia plays in UAE law.

To understand the intersection of Islamic and non-Islamic law, it helps to first know what the founders intended. The UAE constitution states: "Islam is the official religion of the Union and ... Islamic Sharia is a main source of its legislation".

Im going to disagree. There are a number of Christian countries who have an established State Church. Heck, Great Britain is one of them.

No exactly. The bible is not considered the law of the land for Great Britain whereas the Koran is considered the law of the land under Sharia law and even in a land without Sharia law enforced such as America. They merely agree to lie when taking the oath to become a naturalized citizen and uphold the constitution. No Muslim can possibly take that oath without perjuring themselves but of course, Al Takeyya gives provision for this. Anyone who believes Muslims in USA only have one wife are mistaken. They just lie about it.

- Jeremiah

probably not

so many constitutions are written with the sharia built in

No exactly. The bible is not considered the law of the land for Great Britain whereas the Koran is considered the law of the land under Sharia law and even in a land without Sharia law enforced such as America. They merely agree to lie when taking the oath to become a naturalized citizen and uphold the constitution. No Muslim can possibly take that oath without perjuring themselves but of course, Al Takeyya gives provision for this. Anyone who believes Muslims in USA only have one wife are mistaken. They just lie about it.

- Jeremiah

Well to be fair its not only the Muslims lying about the multiple wives, polygamists and other people do it too. Just have one wife on paper and the rest as room mates, nobody will know. Plus I think in Islam if you are going to have multiple wives you have to provide a separate home for each one, so typically its the rich that do this.

No. I'm entirely accurate. It's you who has it wrong. You see those are the standard punishments under sharia law no matter what nation you happen to be in. Furthermore, the followers of Islam continue to practice these very same teachings today whereas Christians follow new Testament teaching and not Mosaic law given at a certain time for a certain people which is clearly undertstood as not for today - it is historical where as your own religion has never de -activated from mode of jihad ( somewhere upon the earth ) that will not desist until the world is dominated by Islam.

So whereas we do follow God and the One True God , - mind you - it is us who wonder why you and yours do not want to follow God and prefer to follow the pre islamic rituals god / idolatry worship as practiced even prior to 570 a.d. ( Muhammads birth ) and continuing along to the very day practicing same rituals of idolaters of biblical times. Even praying toward the east as the Holy bible says idolaters pray in that direction. I know exactly what I am speaking of perhaps it is you, Bik, who need to listen to what I'm saying here.

-Jeremiah

No it isn't. And you're the reason Christianity is most commonly attacked here in the US. What you say isn't a light unto all of us. You need to keep your personal feelings just a little bit towards yourself. And you can claim to follow the New Testament all you want which still has very similar content and Jesus himself was appointed to make some judgements on punishments.

And show us where the Holy Bible says so, but Muslims pray towards the Kaaba and they can be either facing West, North, South or East depending where they are in the globe.

You prayed towards Jerusalem according to your own book, Bik. That is until the Hebrews rejected your prophet ( as a prophet ) and chose death over blaspheming G-d of Torah. That was when your prophet switched up directions having you guys pray with your backs towards Jerusalem - which is indicative of your turning your backs on the One True G-d. As to my Christianity - I speak the truth, I speak out against evil when I see it and call a spade a spade. You obviously don't get out much. Welcome to America. This is how we (christians) do it over here. - Jeremiah

That's not true, it wasn't over any Hebrews, whatever Hebrews you're speaking of, they were Arabs and half of the Rabbi's joined Islam. I speak facts you fabricate things the way you want it.

Even the countries like Kuwait and Saudi that have royal families are ruled by Islamic law dude.

That wasn't my point. And they don't implement it except when they use it for political reasons. The UAE has prostitutes, nightclubs and alcohol. I've been there. There's nothing Islamic about that at all. So no they aren't.

Just because a country has drinking and night clubs does not mean it is not subject to Islamic law, UAE does have Islamic law.

Sharia plays an important role in UAE law, but misinterpretations about how it is applied are common. As a result, residents who come to me seeking legal advice are often unclear of the role that Sharia plays in UAE law.

To understand the intersection of Islamic and non-Islamic law, it helps to first know what the founders intended. The UAE constitution states: "Islam is the official religion of the Union and ... Islamic Sharia is a main source of its legislation".

Read the article, it pretty much expands on what I was saying to you.

It says Islam is their official religion and Sharia is the main source of their legislation though, why have that if they are not going to follow it?

- Jeremiah

Now you're crossing red lines and that's not antithetical to one another. Speak professionally. I'm tired of reminding you're not in your Christian fantasy world where you only bash Muslims.

It says Islam is their official religion and Sharia is the main source of their legislation though, why have that if they are not going to follow it?

The article answers it.

Ok I didn't know that but does Great Britain legislate Christianity to its people?

i honestly cant answer that question. mostly because the Church of England is pretty liberal politically speaking. I am not familiar with all the doctrines and developments of the faith so I can't tell you whether it's being legislated. My guess is no.

- Jeremiah

Actually, the Bible was the source for alot of the common law throughout British history. Though I supposed technically the Bible itself wouldn't be considered the law of the land. But I could be completely wrong, British law is different than American law. And while I've studied some comparative law, my research isnt nearly extensive. It would be interesting to see if they ever did consider it part of the law.

- Jeremiah

Now you're crossing red lines and that's not antithetical to one another. Speak professionally. I'm tired of reminding you're not in your Christian fantasy world where you only bash Muslims.

I'm speaking factually. If you are a Muslim the Koran is the highest law of the land. Not the constitution. How can you uphold your vow to abide by constitution when your own Koran allows you 4 wives - a violation of our laws - equal justice under the law is guaranteed by constitution not by Koran- then there is the matter of the duty to turn in those who wish to do harm to Americans when it happens to be another Muslim? Another violation of Islam. So there has to be a break somewhere. Which one gives, Bik?

Quran is law within your heart, it's not actual law. The struggle with God is the Quran law. I don't see having 4 wives as a problem, although I personally would prefer 1 wife. Arabs in ancient times all had many wives, study some history and realize Islam deducted the number Arabs usually had married. And only 14 cases of American Muslims attempting terror attacks in 2012.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/02/american-muslim-terrorism/

Once again, facts triumph over your fantasies and lies.

FBI ? The Domestic Terrorism Threat

In recent months, the FBI has seen numerous examples of domestic terrorism and violence committed by lone offenders or small cells. For example, this year the FBI proactively dismantled an anarchist extremist cell comprised of five men who planned to blow up a bridge in Cleveland, Ohio. Four members of the cell have pleaded guilty, and the fifth member is going to trial. In November 2011, four members of a militia in Georgia were arrested for planning to acquire silencers and explosives to use against various U.S. government targets in Atlanta, Georgia. To date, two of the subjects have been sentenced to 60 months incarceration and three years of supervised release for conspiracy to possess an unregistered destructive device. This summer, we have witnessed multiple high-profile lone-offender shootings. The FBI investigated each of these incidents in partnership with federal, state, local, and tribal law enforcement agencies as potential acts of domestic terrorism. Three of these shootings—at a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado; at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin; and at the Family Research Council headquarters in Washington, D.C.—resulted in the combined deaths of 18 individuals and the wounding of over 50.

It's nice to hear you only want one wife. There is hope for you yet. I see Jesus in your future! Smile!

You're alright, Bik.

-Jeremiah

Forum List

Back