Can throwing rocks through Indiana businesses open on the Sabbath be considered religious freedom?

Another by-product is going to be those religions and branches/denominations which allow gay marriage. Reform Judaism does for example. So Indiana may find itself at odds with religions ok with homosexuality and gay-marriage. To say nothing of the business aspect of Sabbath enforcement closing down every nightclub Friday night. :)
You want Jewish religious laws here? That's odd. Why?

Has any Christian ever complained that some other business services gay weddings? Businesses that don't recommend other businesses that do. So that's not true either.

How many lies and false narratives are liberals going to come up with?

I'm all about equality. If we're going to respect one religion, we outta repsect all of them. If a religious business owner wants to discriminate fine. But at the same time, that business owner will now be expected to abide by ALL their religion. Not just the parts they agree with. (tosses rock up and down in palm an eager expression in his eyes) :)
If you respect the Jewish businesses right to close on the Sabbath you won't demand that they open. You won't protest or picket. If you respect a muslim's religious freedom you won't as a customer demand the sales girl remove her hijab.

Personally I feel that gays should take to the streets with rocks and brick bats. Start the real fight. See how far they can take it. Make every day Purge day. For everyone.

If a religious business is open Friday sundown to Saturday sundown (the Sabbath) and ya chuck rocks through their windows, is that protected religious freedom?

Penalty for violating the rules governing the Sabbath is death by stoning, but let's start small. :)

What A Moron.

It's clear you cannot tell the difference between violence & destruction, and just wishing to be left alone.

He wants Jews to throw rocks into Christian businesses because there aren't enough gays to make a difference.

Another by-product is going to be those religions and branches/denominations which allow gay marriage. Reform Judaism does for example. So Indiana may find itself at odds with religions ok with homosexuality and gay-marriage. To say nothing of the business aspect of Sabbath enforcement closing down every nightclub Friday night. :)
You want Jewish religious laws here? That's odd. Why?

Has any Christian ever complained that some other business services gay weddings? Businesses that don't recommend other businesses that do. So that's not true either.

How many lies and false narratives are liberals going to come up with?

I'm all about equality. If we're going to respect one religion, we outta repsect all of them. If a religious business owner wants to discriminate fine. But at the same time, that business owner will now be expected to abide by ALL their religion. Not just the parts they agree with. (tosses rock up and down in palm an eager expression in his eyes) :)

I don't know what the bloody hell you're babbling about, but that's okay, because you don't, either.

If a religious business is open Friday sundown to Saturday sundown (the Sabbath) and ya chuck rocks through their windows, is that protected religious freedom?

Penalty for violating the rules governing the Sabbath is death by stoning, but let's start small. :)

What A Moron.

It's clear you cannot tell the difference between violence & destruction, and just wishing to be left alone.

Well, he can't tell his ass from his elbow, so I can't see why we'd expect him to be able to figure anything else out.

Forum List

Back