Can Trump supporters learn from Trump's mistakes.

Have 4 all washable Think as an older person with copd I want to be an AH like Trump???
Every time you put the mask on you are infecting your face from what is on your hands. Frankly I don't give a shit what you do but you felt the need to denigrate someone else for not wearing a mask. People like you need to STFU.
Talk to Trump and the 11 not wearing masks that got the virus. People like you need to get a clue and stop acting like uneducated morons supporting another moron

the ones that are uneducated morons are you who listen to the government that facemasks are effective against against an alleged deadly virus and take their word over the best doctors in the world who say facemasks are no more effective against some alleged deadly virus that has allegedly killed 200,000 anymore than using a pncil to hit a baseball with Einstein. :auiqs.jpg:

Only an idiot would believe this bizarre coincidence that trump just HAPPENS to get covid with the election just a little over a month away all too convient for the democrat party.This is just another sad pathetic attempt by the dems and the deep state to take out trump after everything else failed.its the modern way of a jfk assassination attempt,they cant kill a president in broad daylight with multiple shooters and put the blame on a lone gunman anymore in thie day and age of cameras and cell phones everywhere,so this is their latest pathetic attempt in the modern day and age to kill a president to keep him from being reeleted as they did with jfk.

critical thinking of course is something you have always been incapable of.:auiqs.jpg:

Stop the BS No I don't think it will make me invincible but it sure as shit gives me an edge , and it also helps protect those in my space. Think if the AH told everyone to wear a mask when he decided not to panic anyone 1000's more would be alive now?
Your TDS is acting up :cuckoo:
What TDS ?? Just because I and others can smell the stink Trump and his senate emits doesn't mean we have TDS And just be careful ,,,If you can't smell it you might have the virus
you have tds the fact you think biden is a great man.:auiqs.jpg: i have never been a trupm fan but i am smart enough to know he is the far better choice over a man who went along withthe mass murders oF women and children that obama did.LOL

Have 4 all washable Think as an older person with copd I want to be an AH like Trump???
Every time you put the mask on you are infecting your face from what is on your hands. Frankly I don't give a shit what you do but you felt the need to denigrate someone else for not wearing a mask. People like you need to STFU.
Talk to Trump and the 11 not wearing masks that got the virus. People like you need to get a clue and stop acting like uneducated morons supporting another moron
The problem here is you believe a mask will make you invincible. While it MAY help, people still get this flu. It is YOUR thinking that is wrong.

And you keep assuming Trump and his supporters NEVER wear your pacifier. You dont know that. I do when I enter an business. I dont want to watch you Karen's crap your pants over it so I do To appease you.
IT DOESNT HELP.THE BEST DOCTORS IN THE WORLD HAVE SAID SO BUT IN HIS WARPED MIND,THEIR OPINIONS DONT COUNT.:auiqs.jpg:

the ones that are uneducated morons are you who listen to the government that facemasks are effective against against an alleged deadly virus and take their word over the best doctors in the world who say facemasks are no more effective against some alleged deadly virus that has allegedly killed 200,000 anymore than using a pncil to hit a baseball with Einstein. :auiqs.jpg:

Only an idiot would believe this bizarre coincidence that trump just HAPPENS to get covid with the election just a little over a month away all too convient for the democrat party.This is just another sad pathetic attempt by the dems and the deep state to take out trump after everything else failed.its the modern way of a jfk assassination attempt,they cant kill a president in broad daylight with multiple shooters and put the blame on a lone gunman anymore in thie day and age of cameras and cell phones everywhere,so this is their latest pathetic attempt in the modern day and age to kill a president to keep him from being reeleted as they did with jfk.

critical thinking of course is something you have always been incapable of.:auiqs.jpg:
Once more you prove you're an AH Since our last conversation I have no need to read the drivel you post Goodbye

Can Trump supporters learn from Trump's mistakes?
Everyone wishes the POTUS a speedy recovery.
But the fact he caught the disease, shows his philosophy on masks was wrong.
He had the most extensive wall around him to prevent COVID. Everyone who came into contact was tested. His doctors did everything they could.
But Trump flaunted wearing masks in crowds and around his staff. He said the scientists were wrong about many things.
Trump was wrong. Will Trump learn from this? Will his followers learn from this?
can democrats learn from their mistakes?....
They haven’t figured out they are the mistake.

JC 50%
Wear a mask.

Those three words, the simplest of commands, mask a staggering degree of scientific complexity.

Staying safe from airborne COVID-19 particles. Learn more:
Make no mistake: amid this pandemic, you should wear a mask when in close contact with others outside your immediate circle, when in enclosed spaces with others outside the family bubble, and when in crowds outside or inside. But the science behind mask-wearing – like so much of the science related to the COVID-19 pandemic – remains a work in progress.

The State of Colorado mandates – and many Colorado counties require – masks. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends wearing masks; the World Health Organization does too; UCHealth requires masks in hospitals, clinics and administrative areas. One model created by Colorado scientists assumes that masks reduce a wearer’s contagiousness by as much as 50%.

He had the most extensive wall around him to prevent COVID. Everyone who came into contact was tested. His doctors did everything they could.
But Trump flaunted wearing masks in crowds and around his staff. He said the scientists were wrong about many things.
Trump was wrong. Will Trump learn from this? Will his followers learn from this?
can democrats learn from their mistakes?....
I certainly hope all Democrats learn from their mistakes. Shame on them if they do not.
Plus we can all learn from others mistakes. We are idiots if we do not.
Then why are they repeating 2016? You’re wrong

JC 50%
Wear a mask.

Those three words, the simplest of commands, mask a staggering degree of scientific complexity.

Make no mistake: amid this pandemic, you should wear a mask when in close contact with others outside your immediate circle, when in enclosed spaces with others outside the family bubble, and when in crowds outside or inside. But the science behind mask-wearing – like so much of the science related to the COVID-19 pandemic – remains a work in progress.

The State of Colorado mandates – and many Colorado counties require – masks. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends wearing masks; the World Health Organization does too; UCHealth requires masks in hospitals, clinics and administrative areas. One model created by Colorado scientists assumes that masks reduce a wearer’s contagiousness by as much as 50%.
Funny, nothing there says prevents? The mask does nothing to prevent. You should learn how to read

With the senseless speculation the Trump supporters dealt about Biden's mental health, I'm hopeful they'll learn that karma is a bitch.
Well joe does have mental instability.

JC 50%
Wear a mask.

Funny, nothing there says prevents? The mask does nothing to prevent. You should learn how to read
One model created by Colorado scientists assumes that masks reduce a wearer’s contagiousness by as much as 50%. Can you understand that?

And he got it because he's cavalier, careless, and just plain stupid. We've known for months how this virus spreads and the precautions that should be taken in order to prevent the spread.
But, true believer gotta be true believers.
How does someone who is tested every day and those who come in contact with him are tested before how does he get covid 19?

I don't know. Take a look at these pictures and you tell me.
1601759087245.png

1601759144095.png

Never.

JC 50%
Wear a mask.

One model created by Colorado scientists assumes that masks reduce a wearer’s contagiousness by as much as 50%. Can you understand that?

Who to believe JC or Fauci??

1601759229342.jpeg

Fauci to Trump: Everyone Should Wear Masks, I’m So Tired of Saying This

JC 50%
Wear a mask.

Assumes? Hahaha no fking evidence none

JC 50%
Wear a mask.

View attachment 396592
Fauci agreed with me

JC 50%
Wear a mask.

View attachment 396592
Fauci agreed with me

You misrepresent too JC

1601760133742.jpeg

Fauci pushes back against Trump for misrepresenting his stance on masks.

When did Trump ever make a mistake?

Are you seriously trying to suggest that Trump got Covid because he only wore a mask when he felt necessary?
That if you wear a piece of cloth over your face all the time, you are safe from infection?

Great! I'll be waiting for you to present the research that shows that every one of the million dead from Covid all died because they didn't wear a mask. Mind you, that means 800,000 of the Covid deaths all came from countries where they practically throw you in jail if you don't wear one.

Dude, you better quit sniffing the Elmer's Glue.

Last edited:
JC 50%
Wear a mask.

View attachment 396592
Fauci agreed with me

You misrepresent too JC

View attachment 396600
Fauci pushes back against Trump for misrepresenting his stance on masks.

He should not have done that interview then. Sorry, but he backs me even though he flipped. Nope first comment is the belief.

The problem here is you believe a mask will make you invincible. While it MAY help, people still get this flu. It is YOUR thinking that is wrong.

And you keep assuming Trump and his supporters NEVER wear your pacifier. You dont know that. I do when I enter an business. I dont want to watch you Karen's crap your pants over it so I do To appease you.
Stop the BS No I don't think it will make me invincible but it sure as shit gives me an edge , and it also helps protect those in my space. Think if the AH told everyone to wear a mask when he decided not to panic anyone 1000's more would be alive now?

No, masks can't ever save any life and never has.
All masks do is slow down the infection rate, so that it lasts longer, and that kills more people in the long run.

Forum List

Back