Can we afford to have a pussy as president? Putin thinks we can.

R

rdean

When I saw Trump stand on that stage with the President of Mexico, Republicans and the press suddenly saw someone respectful and Presidential. At the time, I was thinking Trump looked pussied out. He look scared. He kept looking at his notes and he spoke quiet and slow. Not the slow measured tones of a thinker, but of a terrified little church mouse, unprotected and afraid to make the wrong move.

So I dismissed it. I figure I imagined it since no one else mentioned it.

Then Pastor Faith happened in the City of Flint.

Trump was in Flint to bring attention to the city of Flint. Trump tried to use it as a soapbox to attack his opponent and Pastor Faith wasn't having it. She reminded him where he was and he very quickly backed down. To a woman, in a black church with only a few people in the audience. A black woman.

CsVuxODWAAES_X2.jpg

He must have been furious. So what did pussy Trump do? Once he got far enough away, he attempted to trash her. He called her names. A "nervous mess". Have you ever seen a Pastor 'nervous' in their own church? Of course not. A pastor's church is their domain. The place where they "run things" with the confidence they get from their faith in God.

Trump wasn't confident in Mexico. He wasn't presidential, he was terrified. As scared as Bush in those well known "7 minutes".

Andrew-Card-and-George-Bu-007.jpg

So what did Pussy Trump do? That night, after the Mexican trip, he gave what amounted to a hate speech. And being far away from the Mexican President and "safe", he lied about what they talked about.

And then there's Pastor Faith, calling her a "hot mess" and he was the one who actually appeared scared. So he waits until he's far from her and "safe" to attack her for having the nerve to hold him to a standard.

Now, can you imagine what strongman foreign thugs, like Vladimir Putin, think about Trump. He must be chomping at the bit. No wonder he's trying to insert Russian Cyber Hackers into our election. Imagine working with a world leader you can cow with a glare.

trump_putin_2016_all_over_print_shirt-ra6f099d4357c4343ac97f79b88c8dead_jhc26_324.jpg

Why did the black pastor feel the need or think she deserved to be thanked for turning Flint into a pit.....

Why did the black pastor feel the need or think she deserved to be thanked for turning Flint into a pit.....
We all know it was Republicans that fucked up Flint starting with a governor who had been a successful businessman and had never been in politics before taking office.

Those are the facts. We know that. It's been published.

And she most definitely must be thanked for letting Trump use her church for his presidential campaign. I'm shocked you didn't get something so obvious to everyone else.

These threads by rdean and Matthew....

More evidence that the left is really scared.

.. and goofy.

You guys are already having a pussy for a president for last 8 years. Who voted for him (twice): you, liberals, or Putin?

:Liberals, stop your whining about Putin, you are ridiculous.
It was a pussy that let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. It was a man who took down Bin Laden. Don't ever forget that.

.. and goofy.

You guys are already having a pussy for a president for last 8 years. Who voted for him (twice): you, liberals, or Putin?

It was a pussy that let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. It was a man who took down Bin Laden. Don't ever forget that.

Speaking about Bin Laden, has anybody actually seen whose body was thrown into the water? Not too many witnesses, no pictures, no evidence. I wonder, WHY???

.. and goofy.

Speaking about Bin Laden, has anybody actually seen whose body was thrown into the water? Not too many witnesses, no pictures, no evidence. I wonder, WHY???
So you are saying our Navy Seals have no integrity.

Got it!

Yup. Interesting that pussy Donald wouldn't call the pastor a "nervous mess" to her face. Oh noo, of course not. He is too much of a coward to do that. He had to say it later....when she wasn't in the vicinity.

He's the biggest coward we've ever had running for president. Yes, he was like a little mouse when he was in Mexico. He's all bark, no bite. All hat, no cattle. Just a big fucking mouth on a guy who's never had his ass properly kicked. He would kiss Putin's ass to the point of embarrassing the entire USA.

We all know it was Republicans that fucked up Flint starting with a governor who had been a successful businessman and had never been in politics before taking office.

Those are the facts. We know that. It's been published.

And she most definitely must be thanked for letting Trump use her church for his presidential campaign. I'm shocked you didn't get something so obvious to everyone else.

Was she so stupid to not know Trump would trash talk the hildabitch in a campaign appearance? But he didn't disrespect her in her house, that's a sign of civility, not weakness.

When I saw Trump stand on that stage with the President of Mexico, Republicans and the press suddenly saw someone respectful and Presidential. At the time, I was thinking Trump looked pussied out. He look scared. He kept looking at his notes and he spoke quiet and slow. Not the slow measured tones of a thinker, but of a terrified little church mouse, unprotected and afraid to make the wrong move.

Trump was in Flint to bring attention to the city of Flint. Trump tried to use it as a soapbox to attack his opponent and Pastor Faith wasn't having it. She reminded him where he was and he very quickly backed down. To a woman, in a black church with only a few people in the audience. A black woman.

CsVuxODWAAES_X2.jpg

He must have been furious. So what did pussy Trump do? Once he got far enough away, he attempted to trash her. He called her names. A "nervous mess". Have you ever seen a Pastor 'nervous' in their own church? Of course not. A pastor's church is their domain. The place where they "run things" with the confidence they get from their faith in God.

Trump wasn't confident in Mexico. He wasn't presidential, he was terrified. As scared as Bush in those well known "7 minutes".

So what did Pussy Trump do? That night, after the Mexican trip, he gave what amounted to a hate speech. And being far away from the Mexican President and "safe", he lied about what they talked about.

And then there's Pastor Faith, calling her a "hot mess" and he was the one who actually appeared scared. So he waits until he's far from her and "safe" to attack her for having the nerve to hold him to a standard.

Now, can you imagine what strongman foreign thugs, like Vladimir Putin, think about Trump. He must be chomping at the bit. No wonder he's trying to insert Russian Cyber Hackers into our election. Imagine working with a world leader you can cow with a glare.

trump_putin_2016_all_over_print_shirt-ra6f099d4357c4343ac97f79b88c8dead_jhc26_324.jpg

CsVuxODWAAES_X2.jpg

upload_2016-9-16_0-27-36.jpeg

R-Derp pretending that Barry is a "man" because Seal Team Six took out Osama bin Laden makes about as much sense as claiming Jerry Jones is a great athlete because he owns the Cowboys! Barry is a limp wristed liberal. Always has been...always will be.

Yup. Interesting that pussy Donald wouldn't call the pastor a "nervous mess" to her face. Oh noo, of course not. He is too much of a coward to do that. He had to say it later....when she wasn't in the vicinity.

He's the biggest coward we've ever had running for president. Yes, he was like a little mouse when he was in Mexico. He's all bark, no bite. All hat, no cattle. Just a big fucking mouth on a guy who's never had his ass properly kicked. He would kiss Putin's ass to the point of embarrassing the entire USA.
The Kaine incident reminds me of the time Trump cowered before the protestor that jumped up on the stage, then emerged - when the nasty scary man had gone - to tell the crowd that he "was ready for him...believe me".

The Trump Cower.

.. and goofy.

It was a Navy Seal, and yes he is a man.

Forum List

Back