Can we afford to have a pussy as president? Putin thinks we can.

This is how Shillary deals with Putin

hillary%2Bno%2Bbuttons%2Breset%2Bfor%2Byou.jpg

Yup. Interesting that pussy Donald wouldn't call the pastor a "nervous mess" to her face. Oh noo, of course not. He is too much of a coward to do that. He had to say it later....when she wasn't in the vicinity.

He's the biggest coward we've ever had running for president. Yes, he was like a little mouse when he was in Mexico. He's all bark, no bite. All hat, no cattle. Just a big fucking mouth on a guy who's never had his ass properly kicked. He would kiss Putin's ass to the point of embarrassing the entire USA.
You upset Trump spoke directly to your plantation? The people applauded him.....

This is how Shillary deals with Putin

hillary%2Bno%2Bbuttons%2Breset%2Bfor%2Byou.jpg
Trump - when Putin has left the room - will be..."I'll be ready for him next time...you can believe it folks...has he really gone?"

maybe maybe not but we do have Shillary's track record to use as a guide to how she'll handle Russia
It will be interesting to see a showdown between two people accustomed to having their enemies and competitors whacked.

When I saw Trump stand on that stage with the President of Mexico, Republicans and the press suddenly saw someone respectful and Presidential. At the time, I was thinking Trump looked pussied out. He look scared. He kept looking at his notes and he spoke quiet and slow. Not the slow measured tones of a thinker, but of a terrified little church mouse, unprotected and afraid to make the wrong move.

So I dismissed it. I figure I imagined it since no one else mentioned it.

Then Pastor Faith happened in the City of Flint.

Trump was in Flint to bring attention to the city of Flint. Trump tried to use it as a soapbox to attack his opponent and Pastor Faith wasn't having it. She reminded him where he was and he very quickly backed down. To a woman, in a black church with only a few people in the audience. A black woman.

CsVuxODWAAES_X2.jpg

He must have been furious. So what did pussy Trump do? Once he got far enough away, he attempted to trash her. He called her names. A "nervous mess". Have you ever seen a Pastor 'nervous' in their own church? Of course not. A pastor's church is their domain. The place where they "run things" with the confidence they get from their faith in God.

Trump wasn't confident in Mexico. He wasn't presidential, he was terrified. As scared as Bush in those well known "7 minutes".

Andrew-Card-and-George-Bu-007.jpg

So what did Pussy Trump do? That night, after the Mexican trip, he gave what amounted to a hate speech. And being far away from the Mexican President and "safe", he lied about what they talked about.

And then there's Pastor Faith, calling her a "hot mess" and he was the one who actually appeared scared. So he waits until he's far from her and "safe" to attack her for having the nerve to hold him to a standard.

Now, can you imagine what strongman foreign thugs, like Vladimir Putin, think about Trump. He must be chomping at the bit. No wonder he's trying to insert Russian Cyber Hackers into our election. Imagine working with a world leader you can cow with a glare.

trump_putin_2016_all_over_print_shirt-ra6f099d4357c4343ac97f79b88c8dead_jhc26_324.jpg

Silly Rdean, the pussy leaves office January 2017

Did you see Trump pussy off after he said he believes Obama was born in America?

Remember, he said he would give 5 million to charity if anyone can give Obama's passport records. Obama's passport would show where he was born.

He was asked about the 5 million but didn't answer because he literally "ran away". Or as I think of it as "pussied off".

So which lie do you believe?

The Trump lie that Obama wasn't born in America?

Or

The Trump lie that he believes Obama was born in America?

Tell us which lie you believe that came from that pussy.

When I saw Trump stand on that stage with the President of Mexico, Republicans and the press suddenly saw someone respectful and Presidential. At the time, I was thinking Trump looked pussied out. He look scared. He kept looking at his notes and he spoke quiet and slow. Not the slow measured tones of a thinker, but of a terrified little church mouse, unprotected and afraid to make the wrong move.

So I dismissed it. I figure I imagined it since no one else mentioned it.

Then Pastor Faith happened in the City of Flint.

Trump was in Flint to bring attention to the city of Flint. Trump tried to use it as a soapbox to attack his opponent and Pastor Faith wasn't having it. She reminded him where he was and he very quickly backed down. To a woman, in a black church with only a few people in the audience. A black woman.

CsVuxODWAAES_X2.jpg

He must have been furious. So what did pussy Trump do? Once he got far enough away, he attempted to trash her. He called her names. A "nervous mess". Have you ever seen a Pastor 'nervous' in their own church? Of course not. A pastor's church is their domain. The place where they "run things" with the confidence they get from their faith in God.

Trump wasn't confident in Mexico. He wasn't presidential, he was terrified. As scared as Bush in those well known "7 minutes".

Andrew-Card-and-George-Bu-007.jpg

So what did Pussy Trump do? That night, after the Mexican trip, he gave what amounted to a hate speech. And being far away from the Mexican President and "safe", he lied about what they talked about.

And then there's Pastor Faith, calling her a "hot mess" and he was the one who actually appeared scared. So he waits until he's far from her and "safe" to attack her for having the nerve to hold him to a standard.

Now, can you imagine what strongman foreign thugs, like Vladimir Putin, think about Trump. He must be chomping at the bit. No wonder he's trying to insert Russian Cyber Hackers into our election. Imagine working with a world leader you can cow with a glare.

trump_putin_2016_all_over_print_shirt-ra6f099d4357c4343ac97f79b88c8dead_jhc26_324.jpg

Silly Rdean, the pussy leaves office January 2017
Say what you want, for a pussy and a fat man, Donald Trump can really move when fear is his motivation. Did you see him run off that stage and not look back?

Did you see Trump pussy off after he said he believes Obama was born in America?

Remember, he said he would give 5 million to charity if anyone can give Obama's passport records. Obama's passport would show where he was born.

He was asked about the 5 million but didn't answer because he literally "ran away". Or as I think of it as "pussied off".

So which lie do you believe?

The Trump lie that Obama wasn't born in America?

Or

The Trump lie that he believes Obama was born in America?

Tell us which lie you believe that came from that pussy.

The only reason that there was ever a controversy over where Obama was born was that it appears he claimed to be a "foreign" student when he was applying to colleges. Barry's "gaming" the system is what led to the confusion.

Forum List

Back