Can We Agree Obama Failed?

Yes, I think Obama has failed. We are more divided now than we were when he took office. And he is partly responsible for Trump's rise.
Divided how? Who made the Republicans meet secretly the night Obama was elected where they made a pact not to help the new President in any way, shape or form? Who made McConnell state publicly that the Republican's number 1 job was to make President Obama a one-term President?

Did any of that contribute to the divisiveness you speak of?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

France i the late 1700s was not a capitalist society, dildo.
It's where we're heading dumb fuck.
We're going to become a monarchy, dumbshit?
Oligarchy but from the standpoint of likelihood of revolution it doesn't make much difference.
Tin foil hat on a little too tight?
Who are these oligarchs?
Here's a scholarly article on the oligarchy (not that it will encourage you to remove your blinders anyway):

Testing Theories of American Politics: Elites, Interest Groups, and Average Citizens
Academic argle-bargle.

ACA is the worst program in history. It has destroyed the health care system.
In any case he had very little to do with it, having been pushed by Congressional Dems.

Sorry to hear you no longer have health care. Somehow the world will keep turning once you’re gone. You’re really contributing nothing so can we agree it’s no great loss?
Health care is not health insurance. Thanks for bringing that up.
You deflected because you cannot refute my point.

You mean your opinion.

Try getting professionally delivered healthcare without insurance.

Do it all the time.

jobs_110615_chart1.png
Another idiot who can't read a chart.

It's where we're heading dumb fuck.
Oligarchy but from the standpoint of likelihood of revolution it doesn't make much difference.
Who are these oligarchs?
Here's a scholarly article on the oligarchy (not that it will encourage you to remove your blinders anyway):

Testing Theories of American Politics: Elites, Interest Groups, and Average Citizens
Academic argle-bargle.
Oh, ok. Cambridge University isn't prestigious enough for you. Why do conservatives insist on wearing their ignorance like a badge of honor?

Who are these oligarchs?

Academic argle-bargle.
Oh, ok. Cambridge University isn't prestigious enough for you. Why do conservatives insist on wearing their ignorance like a badge of honor?
Why are some people impressed by credentials rather than substance?

Who are these oligarchs?

Academic argle-bargle.
The substance was impeccable. The methodology was spelled out. Of course, you probably didn't understand a word of it since you're a blind fool. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink...

Yes, I think Obama has failed. We are more divided now than we were when he took office. And he is partly responsible for Trump's rise.

Oh...yes. He's responsible for dividing us. Absolutely. He could have been a president that brought us closer together....because those who opposed him were so willing to compromise and work with him. But he just couldn't help acting like the arrogant, uppity guy that he is. Too bad. Sad. Believe me.

Remember "We are not the blue states of America, or the red states of America," etc., etc.?

My neither.

He did very little to try to bridge the gap with those who disagreed with him. But he did divide in a very passive, aggressive manner.

The guy barely worked with his own party in Congress, let alone the Republicans.

Of course. He's never even made an effort. It's all on him. He never gave an inch. He hates the thought of compromise. You nailed it.
That is Obama. Compromise means I get 99% of what I want and denounce you for the rest.

Right. The liberal commie dictator just decided on his own to extend the Bush tax cuts and to use Mitt Romney's health care plan....because he wasn't flexible at all. It makes perfect sense.

Umm he did decide to extend the Bush tax cuts after his economic team advised him to keep them in place due to the fragil economy, remember? No republican voted for Obamacare...not one...and no one in congress at the time ever advocated for obamacare style legislation...so who did Obama compromise with? Niether one of your examples are examples of compromise. Its fucking ridicules how you libs try to pass on that bullshit for compromise.

Ignorance is bliss in the liberal world. Don't you people watch the news?

This is a year old topic. It came out in a FOI request.

Oh...yes. He's responsible for dividing us. Absolutely. He could have been a president that brought us closer together....because those who opposed him were so willing to compromise and work with him. But he just couldn't help acting like the arrogant, uppity guy that he is. Too bad. Sad. Believe me.

Remember "We are not the blue states of America, or the red states of America," etc., etc.?

My neither.

He did very little to try to bridge the gap with those who disagreed with him. But he did divide in a very passive, aggressive manner.

The guy barely worked with his own party in Congress, let alone the Republicans.

Of course. He's never even made an effort. It's all on him. He never gave an inch. He hates the thought of compromise. You nailed it.
That is Obama. Compromise means I get 99% of what I want and denounce you for the rest.

Right. The liberal commie dictator just decided on his own to extend the Bush tax cuts and to use Mitt Romney's health care plan....because he wasn't flexible at all. It makes perfect sense.

Mitt Romney set's it up in one state.

All the other states loved it....right ?

They all followed suite...right ?

Well....no.

They got this forced on them.

I suspect that most would have eventually adopted Mitt's plan or a form of it, if we had not decided the Washington knows what's better for Idaho than the people of Idaho do.

Can we agreed he failed.....?

At what ?

No criteria for a report card was ever created.

He did get Obamacare passed. That was a success (if you are on the left).
He failed on every promise he made as a candidate.
He failed to make America better now than it was 8 years ago.

The US was losing 700,000 a jobs a month and GDP was -6% when Obama took office.

Have you ever heard of math?

The theme of both Democrat candidates is things are terrible, working class people are getting screwed, the economy sucks.
Who has been in charge for the last 7+ years? Who had 2 years of filibuster proof Congress and passed major legislation, like Dodd-Frank, the stimulus, and OBamacare?
If things suck as bad as Bernie and Hillary tell us, then isnt it the fault of Obama and the Democrats and their shitty policies?
Why would we want to double down on stupid?
If Dems agree Obama has been a failure, then is there anyone who can say otherwise?

Notice how Rabbi, the number one anti-Trump con on USMB,

quietly shifts into campaigning for Trump?

lol

At what ?

The US was losing 700,000 a jobs a month and GDP was -6% when Obama took office.

They still don't consider Bush an utter failure. That's how far they're gone.

At what ?

Yes but their giveaway was how they treated the opportunity to effectively bring Bush back, via the nomination of his brother Jeb.

Have you ever heard of math?[/QUOTE]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Who is "they"? Obama and Bush are the same person. Big government, big spenders, hate national sovereignty, and on and on. Bush paved the way for Obama. Both are so incompetent that a man like Trump was able to unite the left and right against the establishment.

Last edited:
The theme of both Democrat candidates is things are terrible, working class people are getting screwed, the economy sucks.
Who has been in charge for the last 7+ years? Who had 2 years of filibuster proof Congress and passed major legislation, like Dodd-Frank, the stimulus, and OBamacare?
If things suck as bad as Bernie and Hillary tell us, then isnt it the fault of Obama and the Democrats and their shitty policies?
Why would we want to double down on stupid?
If Dems agree Obama has been a failure, then is there anyone who can say otherwise?

My only quibble with the OP is that Obama has actually achieved his objective of making America an non-exceptional country.

Who are these oligarchs?

Academic argle-bargle.
The substance was impeccable. The methodology was spelled out. Of course, you probably didn't understand a word of it since you're a blind fool. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink...
How the fuck would you know?
It was filled with jargon to impress the easily fooled.

At what ?

Who is they ?

And what criteria would you have put in place upstream of his taking office that we could have utilized to determine his "utter failure". Not that I disagree with you...he was abysmal. Obama is right there with him.

Claims that Obama has brought things back don't really wash.

Economies normally recover. Presidents have little to do with that.

Whereas Bush threw away a partisan majority and the chance to do some great things....

Obama has done nothing to unite the country all the while seeking to push a very government heavy agenda.

Forum List

Back