Can We Agree Obama Failed?

Can we agreed he failed.....?

At what ?

No criteria for a report card was ever created.

He did get Obamacare passed. That was a success (if you are on the left).
He failed on every promise he made as a candidate.
He failed to make America better now than it was 8 years ago.

The US was losing 700,000 a jobs a month and GDP was -6% when Obama took office.

Have you ever heard of math?
They still don't consider Bush an utter failure. That's how far they're gone.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yes but their giveaway was how they treated the opportunity to effectively bring Bush back, via the nomination of his brother Jeb.

What giveaway ?

I'm just guessing, but the poster may be referring to the multiple examples of entitlement expansion and loss of national sovereignty. Bush was all in. Obama doubled down and expanded the plantation. Obamacare is a massive unfunded liability that increased costs for everyone. The true costs that dems deliberately lied about will be staggering.

The middle class has been getting fucked over for almost forty years, under both Dem and GOP presidents and congresses.
Anyone who doesn't recognize this fact, needs to go back to high school, except they should stay awake this time.
Who started this thread anyways, oh,,The Rabbi. That explains everything. Nevermind.

The theme of both Democrat candidates is things are terrible, working class people are getting screwed, the economy sucks.
Who has been in charge for the last 7+ years? Who had 2 years of filibuster proof Congress and passed major legislation, like Dodd-Frank, the stimulus, and OBamacare?
If things suck as bad as Bernie and Hillary tell us, then isnt it the fault of Obama and the Democrats and their shitty policies?
Why would we want to double down on stupid?
If Dems agree Obama has been a failure, then is there anyone who can say otherwise?
If Obama's a failure, what does that say about Ronald Reagan? According to Gallup, Obama's job approval rating is currently 51% and Reagan's job approval rating at this point in his presidency was 48%.

[/QUOTE]
If Obama's a failure, what does that say about Ronald Reagan? According to Gallup, Obama's job approval rating is currently 51% and Reagan's job approval rating at this point in his presidency was 48%.[/QUOTE]

Another trend follower. Does what the polls tell them to do. Easily led around by the clowns that admit to lying to you and the media. Sigh...

Eight years ago Bush and Maliki were negotiatiating the U.S. surrender and withdrawal from Iraq where over 4000 Americans were killed and 40,000 wounded to find WMD that were never there.

That was better than now only if you like to see US troops getting killed and wounded in a mistaken war as the Republican Presumptive Nominee for President has told you that it was a mistake. A big dumb Bush mistake. And Trump said Bush lied about the reason for it too. You never talked about impeaching liar Bush, But you'll vote for Trump who as dumb as he is was even able to figure out invading Iraq was a mistake.

Eight years ago Afghanistan was close to falling back under Taliban control because of the mistake Bush made when he decided to invade Iraq. Osama Bin Ladin was alive and out of the President's mind even though OBL directed the murder of several thousand Americans and visitors on American soil during Bush's watch. Bin Ladin is dead now.

Eight years ago the Great Bush Recession was about to implode the U.S. Economy and soon millions of jobs were about to be lost. Now Since Obama became President 14 million jobs have been created every month since the Great Bush Recession was ended.
So you think job killing recession is better than seven years of steady job growth.

Eight Years ago McCain was picking Sarsh Palin. Now the Republicans are putting the Clown on the top of the ticket. America is worse because of that. That is hardly Obama's fault.

Last edited:
The theme of both Democrat candidates is things are terrible, working class people are getting screwed, the economy sucks.
Who has been in charge for the last 7+ years? Who had 2 years of filibuster proof Congress and passed major legislation, like Dodd-Frank, the stimulus, and OBamacare?
If things suck as bad as Bernie and Hillary tell us, then isnt it the fault of Obama and the Democrats and their shitty policies?
If Dems agree Obama has been a failure, then is there anyone who can say otherwise?

Notice how Rabbi, the number one anti-Trump con on USMB,

quietly shifts into campaigning for Trump?

lol

Anybody who supports the orange faced buffoon has an idiot to put up with. If that son-of-a-bitch's dad hadn't handed him $150,000,000 he would have starved.

If Obama's a failure, what does that say about Ronald Reagan? According to Gallup, Obama's job approval rating is currently 51% and Reagan's job approval rating at this point in his presidency was 48%.

They tried to remove Bill Clinton from office for eight full years and he left office with a 65% approval rating. Oh well...it only cost them about $75 million.

At what ?

The US was losing 700,000 a jobs a month and GDP was -6% when Obama took office.

Yes but their giveaway was how they treated the opportunity to effectively bring Bush back, via the nomination of his brother Jeb.
Exactly. Yet, they just don't have the honesty to outright state that Bush was an abject failure. They simply cannot bring themselves to do that.

At what ?

Who is they ?

And what criteria would you have put in place upstream of his taking office that we could have utilized to determine his "utter failure". Not that I disagree with you...he was abysmal. Obama is right there with him.

Claims that Obama has brought things back don't really wash.

Economies normally recover. Presidents have little to do with that.

Whereas Bush threw away a partisan majority and the chance to do some great things....

Obama has done nothing to unite the country all the while seeking to push a very government heavy agenda.
The country and the world came to the brink of financial collapse under Bush due to his and his party's decisions.

Obama successfully steered us back from the brink. You dishonest hacks want to lump the guy that CAUSED the mess with the guy who didn't fix it fast enough for your liking. It's a farce on its face. Nobody buys it.

History will place Obama as one of the best modern Presidents we've had.

And when did this "unite" stuff come to play? Who do you think will "unite" us?

Eight years ago Bush and Maliki were negotiatiating the U.S. surrender and withdrawal from Iraq where over 4000 Americans were killed and 40,000 wounded to find WMD that were never there.

That was better than now only if you like to see US troops getting killed and wounded in a mistaken war as the Republican Presumptive Nominee for President has told you that it was a mistake. A big dumb Bush mistake. And Trump said Bush lied about the reason for it too. You never talked about impeaching liar Bush, But you'll vote for Trump who as dumb as he is was even able to figure out invading Iraq was a mistake.

Eight years ago Afghanistan was close to falling back under Taliban control because of the mistake Bush made when he decided to invade Iraq. Osama Bin Ladin was alive and out of the President's mind even though OBL directed the murder of several thousand Americans and visitors on American soil during Bush's watch. Bin Ladin is dead now.

Eight years ago the Great Bush Recession was about to implode the U.S. Economy and soon millions of jobs were about to be lost. Now Since Obama became President 14 million jobs have been created every month since the Great Bush Recession was ended.
So you think job killing recession is better than seven years of steady job growth.

Eight Years ago McCain was picking Sarsh Palin. Now the Republicans are putting the Clown on the top of the ticket. America is worse because of that. That is hardly Obama's fault.
Post of the thread.

...they just don't have the honesty to outright state that Bush was an abject failure. They simply cannot bring themselves to do that.
There was a time in which a partisan would deny the obvious and I'd actually put some real effort into proving it. Finally now I'll try once, maybe, and that's about it.

Bush left behind a disaster of literally historic proportions, on both domestic and foreign soil. Obama's presidency was going to be distorted by that fact from the say he walked into office.

I'm not defending Obama, I'm just pointing out the facts. I disagree with some things he's said and done. That's two presidencies in a row that caused me to shake my head, but that's just me.

Let's check with a few bears out in the woods, yo....

Post of the thread.

More bbbbbut bush from a butt head.

He is such a failure that he would win a third term in a landslide.

Sure, anything you say chief

-Geaux
====

ussobama.jpg

LOL. Like him or not, Obama has accomplished a lot of what he said he would. So no, he's far from a failure and with a 51% approval rating is actually in pretty good shape.
Haters are going to hate.
Did he say he would increase divisiveness in Washington, screw the middle class, and increase government dependence?
Because that's what he did.

The diviseness in Washington is entirely the fault of the Republicans.

No, it's the fault of the ignorant uneducated dolts who voted for Obama

root cause

-Geaux

We hear this inane rant by the ODS'ers over and over again, but they never address the bottomline...

...how would things have been better with McCain as president?

I betcha Baltimore and Furgeson wouldn't have been the smoldering heaps Obama created and nurtured

-Geaux

At what ?

What giveaway ?

If GW

At what ?

Who is they ?

And what criteria would you have put in place upstream of his taking office that we could have utilized to determine his "utter failure". Not that I disagree with you...he was abysmal. Obama is right there with him.

Whereas Bush threw away a partisan majority and the chance to do some great things....

Obama has done nothing to unite the country all the while seeking to push a very government heavy agenda.
LOL. Like him or not, Obama has accomplished a lot of what he said he would. So no, he's far from a failure and with a 51% approval rating is actually in pretty good shape.
Did he say he would increase divisiveness in Washington, screw the middle class, and increase government dependence?

root cause

-Geaux

Name five issues the Republican Congress was/is ready to compromise on.

We hear this inane rant by the ODS'ers over and over again, but they never address the bottomline...

...how would things have been better with McCain as president?

I betcha Baltimore and Furgeson wouldn't have been the smoldering heaps Obama created and nurtured

-Geaux

That's because you're stupid. With McCain as president we would have been losing hundreds if not thousands more people in the Middle East.

What giveaway ?

If GW

At what ?

Who is they ?

root cause

-Geaux

Name five issues the Republican Congress was/is ready to compromise on.

Name how many times and for what reasons Obama went to congress, and was denied

-Geaux

Forum List

Back