Can We Agree Obama Failed?

Can we agreed he failed.....?

At what ?

No criteria for a report card was ever created.

He did get Obamacare passed. That was a success (if you are on the left).
He failed on every promise he made as a candidate.
He failed to make America better now than it was 8 years ago.

I wondered myself why the OP didnt include what the "failures" were.

And then he comes back with "Oh the failures are...EVERYTHING ALL OVER"

Sounds like a reasonable objection

Failures? Please remove your dark, rose colored glasses!!

The Middle East is on fire due to decisions made by Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

ISIS being able to get its feet on the ground and grow exponentially due to President Obama abandoning Iraq.

Iran totally dominating the US in the "agreement" and then with the capture of our sailors.

Posing with Cuban leaders before a giant image of mass Che Guevara. Same Day as the Terrorist Attack on Brussels killing several Americans.

First President in HISTORY to NOT have a single year of GDP growth above 3%

LOWEST Labor Participation Rate since the 1970's. The only thing that caused the drop in unemployment

Nearly DOUBLING our DEBT from when he took office to when he finally leaves. $10.6 TRILLION to $20+ TRILLION when he finally leaves

MASSIVELY FAILED Obamacare. Rates SKYROCKETING. Deductibles SKYROCKETING to the point it is useless

INCOME for AVERAGE WORKERS DROPPING $3,000 per year

Yes, the list goes on...and on...and on..."Oh the failures are...EVERYTHING ALL OVER".

So much straw here you need to call the horses. First you blame everything going on in the ME on Obama who picked up the shit covered baton. You dont like the Iran agreement but claiming them fucking with our soldiers is Obamas fault MUST consider that their swift return was also because of Obama....right? I bet no.

U.S. Has Record 10th Straight Year Without 3% Growth in GDP

Obama hasnt been POTUS since 2006. Why hasnt the congress or Senate done anything? Or right, they vowed to not do anything for Obama or with him and now they point at the result of their petulance as proof.

Double debt....So what the wars were never on the books before! The years before he came to office is his fault too! Huzzah!

If these things are considered total failures then we've been failing as a country for years.

At what ?

The Middle East is on fire due to decisions made by Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

ISIS being able to get its feet on the ground and grow exponentially due to President Obama abandoning Iraq.

Iran totally dominating the US in the "agreement" and then with the capture of our sailors.

Posing with Cuban leaders before a giant image of mass Che Guevara. Same Day as the Terrorist Attack on Brussels killing several Americans.

LOWEST Labor Participation Rate since the 1970's. The only thing that caused the drop in unemployment

Nearly DOUBLING our DEBT from when he took office to when he finally leaves. $10.6 TRILLION to $20+ TRILLION when he finally leaves

MASSIVELY FAILED Obamacare. Rates SKYROCKETING. Deductibles SKYROCKETING to the point it is useless

Yes, the list goes on...and on...and on..."Oh the failures are...EVERYTHING ALL OVER".

So much straw here you need to call the horses. First you blame everything going on in the ME on Obama who picked up the shit covered baton. You dont like the Iran agreement but claiming them fucking with our soldiers is Obamas fault MUST consider that their swift return was also because of Obama....right? I bet no.

Obama hasnt been POTUS since 2006. Why hasnt the congress or Senate done anything? Or right, they vowed to not do anything for Obama or with him and now they point at the result of their petulance as proof.

Double debt....So what the wars were never on the books before! The years before he came to office is his fault too! Huzzah!

If these things are considered total failures then we've been failing as a country for years.
Obama is LORD!
haha!!!

Please name one succesful program or policy he enacted.

The ACA.

You now can get coverage with PECs, no caps on your insurance, children can stay on parent’s plans until they are 26. Etc...
ACA is the worst program in history. It has destroyed the health care system.
In any case he had very little to do with it, having been pushed by Congressional Dems.

Sorry to hear you no longer have health care. Somehow the world will keep turning once you’re gone. You’re really contributing nothing so can we agree it’s no great loss?
Health care is not health insurance. Thanks for bringing that up.
You deflected because you cannot refute my point.

You mean your opinion.

Try getting professionally delivered healthcare without insurance.

Shocking to you, I'm sure, but we once got health care, without insurance by PAYING FOR IT OURSELVES.

The solution was to carry a major medical policy which covered...ta da...major expenses.

Personally, I know of no health provider who refuses cash.

The ACA.

You now can get coverage with PECs, no caps on your insurance, children can stay on parent’s plans until they are 26. Etc...
In any case he had very little to do with it, having been pushed by Congressional Dems.

Sorry to hear you no longer have health care. Somehow the world will keep turning once you’re gone. You’re really contributing nothing so can we agree it’s no great loss?

You mean your opinion.

Shocking to you, I'm sure, but we once got health care, without insurance by PAYING FOR IT OURSELVES.

The solution was to carry a major medical policy which covered...ta da...major expenses.

Candyass lives in a fantasy world where gov't will provide for everyone.

The theme of both Democrat candidates is things are terrible, working class people are getting screwed, the economy sucks.
Who has been in charge for the last 7+ years? Who had 2 years of filibuster proof Congress and passed major legislation, like Dodd-Frank, the stimulus, and OBamacare?
If things suck as bad as Bernie and Hillary tell us, then isnt it the fault of Obama and the Democrats and their shitty policies?
Why would we want to double down on stupid?
If Dems agree Obama has been a failure, then is there anyone who can say otherwise?

Blaming Obama for the pain you feel when tweezing nose hairs is getting old.

Can't we honestly just observe that government as a whole has failed. Obama is just one current piece of the puzzle. Congress and the Supreme Court have equal status in the triad of governance the president is a part of.

Government has misused the public trust for a very long time.

The theme of both Democrat candidates is things are terrible, working class people are getting screwed, the economy sucks.
Who has been in charge for the last 7+ years? Who had 2 years of filibuster proof Congress and passed major legislation, like Dodd-Frank, the stimulus, and OBamacare?
If things suck as bad as Bernie and Hillary tell us, then isnt it the fault of Obama and the Democrats and their shitty policies?
If Dems agree Obama has been a failure, then is there anyone who can say otherwise?

Can't we honestly just observe that government as a whole has failed. Obama is just one current piece of the puzzle. Congress and the Supreme Court have equal status in the triad of governance the president is a part of.

And gotten very rich in the process.

At what ?

Your desperation is duly noted!

Regardless of your twisting, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama still has no single year of growth above 3% for his entire administration.

THANK YOU for boasting that former President George Bush DID have growth exceeding 3%.

The wars that were "off the books" were off the BUDGET. They were not off the DEBT. If I need to explain the difference...you have more problems than I imagined.

Where did I say the years before President Obama took office were his problem.

Cute try though.

Nope. "They all do it" won't wash. Obama over rode Congress many times with his pen and phone. He created a climate of regime uncertainty that accounts for our poor business investment and consequently poor economy.

The ACA.

You mean your opinion.

So you first say you didn’t have insurance then in the very next sentence say you had a “major medical policy”.

Rest well…you need it.

You mean your opinion.

So you first say you didn’t have insurance then in the very next sentence say you had a “major medical policy”.

Rest well…you need it.
Are you intentionally obtuse or really really stupid that you didn't understand what he wrote?

Nope. "They all do it" won't wash. Obama over rode Congress many times with his pen and phone. He created a climate of regime uncertainty that accounts for our poor business investment and consequently poor economy.

:blahblah:

We are still fighting in Iraq, dumbshit. There was a US soldier killed there last week.

One? Thats an improvement wouldnt you say? Or are you going to pretend that our current policy is equal to boots on the ground war under Bush? The only way to do that is to just go "war is war" and numbers dont matter.

There was no Clinton surplurs and Bush inherited Clinton's failed policy on terror.

Now we are also denying reality too? This is impossible. Obama inherited Bush's war and failed economy. And made it better. Deny reality all you want
The claim was Obama ended the war in Iraq. I showed he didnt.
SO ending the war was not an accomplishment of Obama. His Iraq policy was a failure.

Reducing the number of boots on the ground and deaths is a success, right? Or doesnt matter how many die, 1 is just like hundreds?
The claim was he ended the war. Ishowed that was untrue. His actions have destabilized the country and the middle east completely. His middle east policy and Iraq policy are failures.

Actually Iraq is more stable than it was when we had troops over there acting as target practice for Al Queda.
Those are the facts, now back to the spin.

Did you REALLY make this post?

And I quote: "Actually Iraq is more stable than it was when we had troops over there acting as target practice for Al Queda."

Either you are playing an incredible fool...or you really are one.

You mean your opinion.

Rest well…you need it.
Are you intentionally obtuse or really really stupid that you didn't understand what he wrote?

Are you intentionally stupid or just really really obtuse?

You hate Obama.

We get it.

Is this different than the other 300,000 threads where you’ve bitched about the President?

You mean your opinion.

I do it all the time. It's called paying cash. My insurnace has a deductible of $5000 so it never pays out anyway.
Thanks for demonstrating your ignorance of health insurance.

5K?
You’re dumber than I tell people you are.

:rofl:
And you pay for THAT insurance? LOL

Millions are FORCED TO PAY FOR THAT INSURANCE due, entirely to, OBAMACARE.

One? Thats an improvement wouldnt you say? Or are you going to pretend that our current policy is equal to boots on the ground war under Bush? The only way to do that is to just go "war is war" and numbers dont matter.

Now we are also denying reality too? This is impossible. Obama inherited Bush's war and failed economy. And made it better. Deny reality all you want
SO ending the war was not an accomplishment of Obama. His Iraq policy was a failure.

Reducing the number of boots on the ground and deaths is a success, right? Or doesnt matter how many die, 1 is just like hundreds?
The claim was he ended the war. Ishowed that was untrue. His actions have destabilized the country and the middle east completely. His middle east policy and Iraq policy are failures.

Actually Iraq is more stable than it was when we had troops over there acting as target practice for Al Queda.

And I quote: "Actually Iraq is more stable than it was when we had troops over there acting as target practice for Al Queda."

I’ll watch the news tonight like I do most evenings before going to work…there is hardly ever a mention about Iraq.

No news is good news.

If there is uncertainty there…its outcome isn’t American blood being lost by the gallon. I guess that offends you somehow that we don’t have people getting slaughtered.

I suggest you get over it.

You mean your opinion.

I do it all the time. It's called paying cash. My insurnace has a deductible of $5000 so it never pays out anyway.
Thanks for demonstrating your ignorance of health insurance.

5K?
You’re dumber than I tell people you are.

:rofl:
And you pay for THAT insurance? LOL

Millions are FORCED TO PAY FOR THAT INSURANCE due, entirely to, OBAMACARE.

Oh well, dig deep losers. Or what is it you guys tell those making minimum wage; get a better job if you don’t like it.

A 5K deductible….:rofl:

You mean your opinion.

Rest well…you need it.

Are you intentionally stupid or just really really obtuse?

You hate Obama.

We get it.

Is this different than the other 300,000 threads where you’ve bitched about the President?
To you I might appear stupid because you can't understand what I write.
This is different because even the Democratic candidates are campaigning on Obama's failure. If leading dems believe he's failed why can't we all agree on it?

I’ll watch the news tonight like I do most evenings before going to work…there is hardly ever a mention about Iraq.

No news is good news.

If there is uncertainty there…its outcome isn’t American blood being lost by the gallon. I guess that offends you somehow that we don’t have people getting slaughtered.

I've found the problem!

No news is good news.

Marine killed, others injured in ISIS rocket attack in northern Iraq, official says | Fox News

Forum List

Back