Can We Agree Obama Failed?

You mean your opinion.

Try getting professionally delivered healthcare without insurance.

Shocking to you, I'm sure, but we once got health care, without insurance by PAYING FOR IT OURSELVES.

The solution was to carry a major medical policy which covered...ta da...major expenses.

Personally, I know of no health provider who refuses cash.

So you first say you didn’t have insurance then in the very next sentence say you had a “major medical policy”.

Rest well…you need it.
Are you intentionally obtuse or really really stupid that you didn't understand what he wrote?

Are you intentionally stupid or just really really obtuse?

You hate Obama.

We get it.

Is this different than the other 300,000 threads where you’ve bitched about the President?
To you I might appear stupid because you can't understand what I write.
This is different because even the Democratic candidates are campaigning on Obama's failure. If leading dems believe he's failed why can't we all agree on it?

No, you appear stupid to all.
HRC is certainly not running away from Obama (yet—there will be a time when she does as we all know; well those of us who are politically sophisticated do) as of right now.

Not sure what other Democrats you’re talking about. But then again, likely neither are you.

The theme of both Democrat candidates is things are terrible, working class people are getting screwed, the economy sucks.
Who has been in charge for the last 7+ years? Who had 2 years of filibuster proof Congress and passed major legislation, like Dodd-Frank, the stimulus, and OBamacare?
If things suck as bad as Bernie and Hillary tell us, then isnt it the fault of Obama and the Democrats and their shitty policies?
Why would we want to double down on stupid?
If Dems agree Obama has been a failure, then is there anyone who can say otherwise?

Blaming Obama for the pain you feel when tweezing nose hairs is getting old.

Can't we honestly just observe that government as a whole has failed. Obama is just one current piece of the puzzle. Congress and the Supreme Court have equal status in the triad of governance the president is a part of.

Government has misused the public trust for a very long time.
Nope. "They all do it" won't wash. Obama over rode Congress many times with his pen and phone. He created a climate of regime uncertainty that accounts for our poor business investment and consequently poor economy.

:blahblah:

Trying to speak rationally with a non-thinker never works this girl is still waiting for her government supplied birth-control:uhoh3:

Reducing the number of boots on the ground and deaths is a success, right? Or doesnt matter how many die, 1 is just like hundreds?
The claim was he ended the war. Ishowed that was untrue. His actions have destabilized the country and the middle east completely. His middle east policy and Iraq policy are failures.

Actually Iraq is more stable than it was when we had troops over there acting as target practice for Al Queda.
Those are the facts, now back to the spin.

Did you REALLY make this post?

And I quote: "Actually Iraq is more stable than it was when we had troops over there acting as target practice for Al Queda."

Either you are playing an incredible fool...or you really are one.

I’ll watch the news tonight like I do most evenings before going to work…there is hardly ever a mention about Iraq.

No news is good news.

If there is uncertainty there…its outcome isn’t American blood being lost by the gallon. I guess that offends you somehow that we don’t have people getting slaughtered.

I suggest you get over it.

Marine killed, others injured in ISIS rocket attack in northern Iraq, official says | Fox News

Compared to the daily barrage of deaths for no reason whatsoever that Bush and Obama had earlier lorded over….today’s Iraq is fantastic from the point of view that we’re not spilling blood by the gallon.

Obama has gotten us out of these unwinable wars.

The theme of both Democrat candidates is things are terrible, working class people are getting screwed, the economy sucks.
Who has been in charge for the last 7+ years? Who had 2 years of filibuster proof Congress and passed major legislation, like Dodd-Frank, the stimulus, and OBamacare?
If things suck as bad as Bernie and Hillary tell us, then isnt it the fault of Obama and the Democrats and their shitty policies?
If Dems agree Obama has been a failure, then is there anyone who can say otherwise?

Can't we honestly just observe that government as a whole has failed. Obama is just one current piece of the puzzle. Congress and the Supreme Court have equal status in the triad of governance the president is a part of.

Nope. "They all do it" won't wash. Obama over rode Congress many times with his pen and phone. He created a climate of regime uncertainty that accounts for our poor business investment and consequently poor economy.

Trying to speak rationally with a non-thinker never works this girl is still waiting for her government supplied birth-control:uhoh3:

I know, Rabbi hasn’t thought in years.

You’re waiting for birth control? Look in the mirror…that is the most effective form of contraception you’ll find.

The claim was he ended the war. Ishowed that was untrue. His actions have destabilized the country and the middle east completely. His middle east policy and Iraq policy are failures.

Actually Iraq is more stable than it was when we had troops over there acting as target practice for Al Queda.

And I quote: "Actually Iraq is more stable than it was when we had troops over there acting as target practice for Al Queda."

I’ll watch the news tonight like I do most evenings before going to work…there is hardly ever a mention about Iraq.

No news is good news.

If there is uncertainty there…its outcome isn’t American blood being lost by the gallon. I guess that offends you somehow that we don’t have people getting slaughtered.

Marine killed, others injured in ISIS rocket attack in northern Iraq, official says | Fox News

Compared to the daily barrage of deaths for no reason whatsoever that Bush and Obama had earlier lorded over….today’s Iraq is fantastic from the point of view that we’re not spilling blood by the gallon.

Obama has gotten us out of these unwindable wars.

In case you missed it, we're moving back into the failed state....Many failed states actually:slap:

You’re waiting for birth control? Look in the mirror…that is the most effective form of contraception you’ll find.

Sandra fluke got her free birth control which is why she is smiling in that avi pic..there's easier ways to get birth control other than testifying before congress:eusa_wall:

Historians will not agree. :p
These would be the same historians who rank FDR as one of the greatest presidents, despite the evidence that his policies were failures and created the Great Depression.

Yes. Three and a half years before he took office :rolleyes:
It was a recession and he turned it into a Depression.
Just like Obama.
Unemployment was about 24% and GDP was minus 13% before FDR got the keys to the White House. To conservative abject idiots, that's a recession, not a depression.
icon_rolleyes.gif

No news is good news.

oops. we're still there, ANother Obama failure.
A U.S. Marine is killed in Iraq, the second combat casualty of the ISIS war

No news is good news.

Obama has gotten us out of these unwindable wars.

In case you missed it, we're moving back into the failed state....Many failed states actually:slap:

Didn’t know you were moving to Texas. I would buy two locks for the door if I were you.

Sandra fluke got her free birth control which is why she is smiling in that avi pic..there's easier ways to get birth control other than testifying before congress:eusa_wall:

Oh come on, you don’t really believe that do you?

No news is good news.

I suppose he is the first President to lose soldiers in war?

ACA—huge success; could be better
Out of Iraq…total victory
Stock market up.
Deficit down
OBL dead.
GM alive

All facts.

You're a hoot.

Out of Iraq? LIE We're back in and the situation has blown up the entire middle east due to Lame Duck President Obama's, and Crooked Hillary Clinton's policies. Remember the RED LINE? Of course you don't.

Stock market up...while average earnings of workers are DOWN $3.000 per year. Also, the gap, Progressives despise so much between workers and the hated 1%.

Another reason? The massive increase in the money supply which, through a circuitous route, found its way to the stock market. There have been few if any other places for big investors to put their money.

Deficit is a paper number. When he Raised the deficit to well over $1 TRILLION, what other direction was available?

DEBT STILL DOUBLED!

Osama bin Laden? Other than a moral victory, what has that accomplished? Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama didn't think it was important.

GM alive...with the same old management and Unions SAVED. GM, perhaps in smaller parts, would have continued after a regular bankruptcy. Simple question. Had GM gone through the usual bankruptcy available to all companies, how many fewer cars would have been sold in the US?

You're really boring.

Marker 14283762
The Middle East is on fire due to decisions made by Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

ISIS being able to get its feet on the ground and grow exponentially due to President Obama abandoning Iraq.

Iran totally dominating the US in the "agreement" and then with the capture of our sailors.

Posing with Cuban leaders before a giant image of mass Che Guevara. Same Day as the Terrorist Attack on Brussels killing several Americans.

First President in HISTORY to NOT have a single year of GDP growth above 3%

LOWEST Labor Participation Rate since the 1970's. The only thing that caused the drop in unemployment

Nearly DOUBLING our DEBT from when he took office to when he finally leaves. $10.6 TRILLION to $20+ TRILLION when he finally leaves

MASSIVELY FAILED Obamacare. Rates SKYROCKETING. Deductibles SKYROCKETING to the point it is useless

INCOME for AVERAGE WORKERS DROPPING $3,000 per year

You declare the Middle East to be on fire due to decisions made by President Barack Obama.

What decisions? Name them.

Was not the ME a disaster In terms of US soldiers being killed and wounded in combat operations from 2003 through 2008? How did you conclude that the ME started to burn after Obama became President. Actual US COMBAT DEATHS in that region tell a different story.

You define the ME 'on fire' now but U.S. Combat fatalities are 0.0006 what they were during unnecessary Operation Iraqi Freedom.

As an American you should be impressed by that statistic. But you appear to be very impressed with 4484 U.S. Combat Deaths over a six year span that occurred due to an actual decision that GW Bush made. Most of us know that decision was a mistake.

So what decisions by Obama are you referring to that set the ME on fire as you call it?

You're hero is easy fodder

No news is good news.

Was there some kind of point in your comment? Obama's Iraq policy was a failure. He was advised by his own people it would be a failure. Can you not acknowledge that?

Can we agreed he failed.....?

At what ?

No criteria for a report card was ever created.

He did get Obamacare passed. That was a success (if you are on the left).
He failed on every promise he made as a candidate.
He failed to make America better now than it was 8 years ago.

I wondered myself why the OP didnt include what the "failures" were.

And then he comes back with "Oh the failures are...EVERYTHING ALL OVER"

Sounds like a reasonable objection

Failures? Please remove your dark, rose colored glasses!!

The Middle East is on fire due to decisions made by Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

ISIS being able to get its feet on the ground and grow exponentially due to President Obama abandoning Iraq.

Iran totally dominating the US in the "agreement" and then with the capture of our sailors.

Posing with Cuban leaders before a giant image of mass Che Guevara. Same Day as the Terrorist Attack on Brussels killing several Americans.

LOWEST Labor Participation Rate since the 1970's. The only thing that caused the drop in unemployment

Nearly DOUBLING our DEBT from when he took office to when he finally leaves. $10.6 TRILLION to $20+ TRILLION when he finally leaves

MASSIVELY FAILED Obamacare. Rates SKYROCKETING. Deductibles SKYROCKETING to the point it is useless

INCOME for AVERAGE WORKERS DROPPING $3,000 per year

Yes, the list goes on...and on...and on..."Oh the failures are...EVERYTHING ALL OVER".

So much straw here you need to call the horses. First you blame everything going on in the ME on Obama who picked up the shit covered baton. You dont like the Iran agreement but claiming them fucking with our soldiers is Obamas fault MUST consider that their swift return was also because of Obama....right? I bet no.

U.S. Has Record 10th Straight Year Without 3% Growth in GDP

Obama hasnt been POTUS since 2006. Why hasnt the congress or Senate done anything? Or right, they vowed to not do anything for Obama or with him and now they point at the result of their petulance as proof.

Double debt....So what the wars were never on the books before! The years before he came to office is his fault too! Huzzah!

If these things are considered total failures then we've been failing as a country for years.

Your desperation is duly noted!

Regardless of your twisting, Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama still has no single year of growth above 3% for his entire administration.

THANK YOU for boasting that former President George Bush DID have growth exceeding 3%.

The wars that were "off the books" were off the BUDGET. They were not off the DEBT. If I need to explain the difference...you have more problems than I imagined.

Where did I say the years before President Obama took office were his problem.

Cute try though.
Cracks me up when the right criticizes the left even though they're worse. The only years Bush saw GDP over 3% was due to the real estate bubble in its peak years before popping.

ACA—huge success; could be better
Out of Iraq…total victory
Stock market up.
Deficit down
OBL dead.
GM alive

All facts.

You're a hoot.

Out of Iraq? LIE We're back in and the situation has blown up the entire middle east due to Lame Duck President Obama's, and Crooked Hillary Clinton's policies. Remember the RED LINE? Of course you don't.
Compared to the mess he inherited (that Clinton authorized), he has cleaned it up very nicely. This is a fact. Continue to argue otherwise but you’ll just make yourself look more foolish.

Stock market up...while average earnings of workers are DOWN $3.000 per year. Also, the gap, Progressives despise so much between workers and the hated 1%.
Not sure who’ve you talked to…My earnings are about the same. My 401k is doing quite nicely thank you.

Osama bin Laden? Other than a moral victory, what has that accomplished? Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama didn't think it was important.
You’ve got to be kidding me.

This is why most people think that you guys criticizing Obama is racially motivated.

Public enemy #1.
The head of the the most dangerous terrorist organization (at the time) on the face of the earth
The #1 recruitment tool they had
The guy who authorized 9/11

And you’re asking “what did killing him accomplish”?

GM alive...with the same old management and Unions SAVED. GM, perhaps in smaller parts, would have continued after a regular bankruptcy. Simple question. Had GM gone through the usual bankruptcy available to all companies, how many fewer cars would have been sold in the US?
According to the head of Ford, the associated businesses that produce parts for the big three would have gone out of business as well. There would have been a domino effect of parts shortages, repair delays, etc…

Here is a link you’ll never read because someone isn’t spoon-feeding you what you want to hear but it verifies everything I said above.

Ford Motor Co. Does U-turn on Bailouts

Ford Motor Co. Does U-turn on Bailouts
You're really boring.[/QUOTE]

I’m also really correct.

No news is good news.

Was there some kind of point in your comment? Obama's Iraq policy was a failure. He was advised by his own people it would be a failure. Can you not acknowledge that?

We’re not spilling blood by the gallon over there in unwinable wars any longer.

That is what most Americans refer to as a victory.

Sorry.

You're hero is easy fodder

Oh okay…

Your hero is easier fodder?

Not sure what the game is but I do enjoy winning it.

The rights measure for what is a failure seems to be if you dont like something that means your entire existence is a failure.

I dont like the Iran deal and that means Obama's 8 years meant nothing :mad:

Forum List

Back