🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can we agree

Both demo and republicans need to work on some issues and stop fighting .
Could it happen in real life YES it has in the past.

Now I cant see why we cant work on healrh care reform .

Little steps to change the system to make it more affordable.

Tort reform for one.
Medicine prices in the usa the same as other nations.
Next being able to by health insurance across state lines .

Just these 3 can make a huge differance in costs .
Just a start no big jump no mass8ve plan just basics that dont cost the tax payers the people who need care or cost the goverment . just 3 simple common sense plans
How about prosecuting everyone involved in The COUP and FISA abuse and then reforming FISA or abolishing it, so this can never happen again. You had an entire party, The Democrat Party essentially working for our enemies to attempt to bring our Democracy down, and they blasted propaganda through the media at The American People 24-7

How about we purge Washington of traitors, put an end to lobbyists, graft and Senators and Congressmen enriching themselves at The Expense of The People, then we can get people in there that want to work For The People, instead of Against The People?

Can we do all that without bloodshed? I do believe it's possible!

It will take time and effort, though.

There must be blood.

They tried a bloodless COUP.

We should launch a Bloody Purge.

Kill all The Democrats!

Tort reform for one.

Just a start no big jump no mass8ve plan just basics that dont cost the tax payers the people who need care or cost the goverment . just 3 simple common sense plans
Naïveté is so cute.

Tort reform for one.

The great thing about our democracy is that Donald Trump can't be president forever (as much as he'd like to be), he will be gone, and he will (eventually) be forgotten, but whoever inherits the mess he leaves behind will need more than four years to clean up. I feel like this is a test for future generations and future elections. Kids will read about this menace in history books, and (hopefully) what they'll take away from the experience is that this is the kind of leader you DON'T want governing your country. The President is supposed to set a positive example, they should not base decisions on ignorance and hate, but rather compassion, clear thinking, and steady leadership. They should not feel the need to be the center of attention every single day just because it strokes their ego, they should WANT to step out of the spotlight every once in a while, but most importantly, they need to listen, sure they make the ultimate decision, but it doesn't hurt to seek out the advice of others. Our democracy works when it's a team effort.
Ed was here.
CEA776A4-45FA-4A10-81CB-6E7C7565DDA0.gif

Democrats and Republicans, maybe. Neither of them have any intestinal fortitude or actual beliefs to stand on, so they can probably compromise.

On the other hand Conservatives (and I assume Progressives) cannot and will not ever work across the gap because we actually believe in things and have an overriding philosophy that runs through our entire lives. Therefore compromise is not an option.

There is nothing Progressives offer that I want and nothing I expect that Progressives would ever agree to.

Democrats and Republicans, maybe. Neither of them have any intestinal fortitude or actual beliefs to stand on, so they can probably compromise.

On the other hand Conservatives (and I assume Progressives) cannot and will not ever work across the gap because we actually believe in things and have an overriding philosophy that runs through our entire lives. Therefore compromise is not an option.

There is nothing Progressives offer that I want and nothing I expect that Progressives would ever agree to.
Nothing you want ? Should I make a list of all you have to thank Dems for???

Tort reform for one.

How about prosecuting everyone involved in The COUP and FISA abuse and then reforming FISA or abolishing it, so this can never happen again. You had an entire party, The Democrat Party essentially working for our enemies to attempt to bring our Democracy down, and they blasted propaganda through the media at The American People 24-7

How about we purge Washington of traitors, put an end to lobbyists, graft and Senators and Congressmen enriching themselves at The Expense of The People, then we can get people in there that want to work For The People, instead of Against The People?

I think it's going to take the complete destruction and elimination of the Democratic party and they are doing a fine job of doing just that. 2020 could well be their last gasp.

Tort reform for one.

There must be blood.

Kill all The Democrats!

Killing is a extreme action and undesirable.
You only kill to defend your life or others

Tort reform for one.

Separate prepaid routine health services from catastrophic insurance and get rid of insane Obabamcare requirements that people buy coverage for things they will never need (i.e., prenatal care for senior citizens or single men, substance abuse treatment for tea-totallers).

Last edited:

Tort reform for one.

Except that all your conservative buddies will be dead set against it because each and every one of those thing will cut some rich guy's profit margins.
Odd then how you have republicans supporting many of these

Tort reform for one.

Separate prepaid routine health services from catastrophic insurance and get rid of insane Obabamcare requirements that people by coverage for things they will never need (i.e., prenatal care for senior citizens or single men, substance abuse treatment for tea-totallers).
Yes those are common sense issues I mean really whats a single male need prenatal care .obama care needs modified .

But you have the common sense sir and get a winner tag from me

Tort reform for one.

There must be blood.

Kill all The Democrats!

Killing is a extreme action and undesirable.
You only kill to defend your life or others
The DemNazis are murderers. They murdered 50 Million Babies.
They tried to murder our Democracy.
They were calling for The Assassination of The President
They should face a firing squad.

That or they should all be banned from voting or holding office forever and be abolished from being a party.

Tort reform for one.

Separate prepaid routine health services from catastrophic insurance and get rid of insane Obabamcare requirements that people by coverage for things they will never need (i.e., prenatal care for senior citizens or single men, substance abuse treatment for tea-totallers).

Its when people like you get in congress who understand that the issues over health car must be reasonable inexpensive and benifit americans and be phased in slowly and see the actual effect and not be done for political points

Tort reform for one.

Yes those are common sense issues I mean really whats a single male need prenatal care .obama care needs modified .

But you have the common sense sir and get a winner tag from me

Thank you, but I'm a gal, not a sir.

Tort reform for one.

Its when people like you get in congress who understand that the issues over health car must be reasonable inexpensive and benifit americans and be phased in slowly and see the actual effect and not be done for political points

Someone like me will never get elected to Congress. I'm horrified by politics and would not subject my family to its toxicity.

Tort reform for one.

No. The divide is too stark . . . a razor's edge of ideological antithesis and a war between chaos, barbarism, savagery and order. Every last Democratic Candidate for President 2020 save perhaps for one or two supports late term abortion and transgender ideology. When one side of the proverbial aisle seeks to institutionalize child murder and mutilation, runs for office towing such barbaric politics, there can be no compromise, no negotiation. Sadly, the majority of Americans it seems have been desensitized to the true fucking horrors of what the radical American Left stands for and celebrates. One day perhaps those truths will hit the majority like a ton of bricks. Until then, sing your son of unity and forgiveness and political party brotherhood if you must. Just don't sell your soul in the process.

Tort reform for one.

Someone like me will never get elected to Congress. I'm horrified by politics and would not subject my family to its toxicity.
Is your better half like Kelly Ann Conway's is?? just askin

Tort reform for one.

No. The divide is too stark . . . a razor's edge of ideological antithesis and a war between chaos, barbarism, savagery and order. Every last Democratic Candidate for President 2020 save perhaps for one or two supports late term abortion and transgender ideology. When one side of the proverbial aisle seeks to institutionalize child murder and mutilation, runs for office towing such barbaric politics, there can be no compromise, no negotiation. Sadly, the majority of Americans it seems have been desensitized to the true fucking horrors of what the radical American Left stands for and celebrates. One day perhaps those truths will hit the majority like a ton of bricks. Until then, sing your son of unity and forgiveness and political party brotherhood if you must. Just don't sell your soul in the process.
Maybe when men can get pregnant you can make a difference Until that day it's WOMANS CHOICE

Tort reform for one.

Is your better half like Kelly Ann Conway's is?? just askin

No.

Tort reform for one.

Putting a man on the moon was sooo much easy-peasey simpler.
I expect lots of violence surrounding the 2020 election with most of it caused by the unhinged left! It will make the 1968 Democratic convention look like a yoga session.

Forum List

Back