🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can we as a nation, survive stupidity of the magnitude?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
...and how did we get to be such a bunch of low forehead nose-pickets anyway?

If you weren't there when Brown got shot, and you weren't i. The Grand Jury hearing the testimony and seeing the evidence, and you still claim that justice wasn't served, you are an idiot if the first order. All these famous idiots tweeting about how disappointed they are. Epic level stupid.

People who claim that our Justice System is broken simply because they GJ didn't give the decision YOU thought it should, epic level stupid. This would include our Idiot in Chief president.

How did America become so ignorant?

If you weren't there when Brown got shot, and you weren't i. The Grand Jury hearing the testimony and seeing the evidence, and you still claim that justice wasn't served, you are an idiot if the first order. All these famous idiots tweeting about how disappointed they are. Epic level stupid.

People who claim that our Justice System is broken simply because they GJ didn't give the decision YOU thought it should, epic level stupid. This would include our Idiot in Chief president.

Over 100 years of "Progressive education".

Cops should not be able to kill unarmed people without consequence. From the evidence released, I believe it should have gone to trial.
Beat on a cop, get shot. Pretty simple, but evidently too complicated for a progtard.

Hey... remember the group these people belong to!
Gruber's "stupidity of the American voter," group.
These are the people that are doing this. This group of people that voted stupidly for Obama are the same people that Gruber/Obama counted on to pass legislation THEY wanted to and LIED about!

Cops should not be able to kill unarmed people without consequence. From the evidence released, I believe it should have gone to trial.
What you believe and $5 might get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
True enough, but it matters to me. Eventually all these cops killing unarmed people is going to backfire on the police themselves. Already nutters are out killing cops for the hell of it.

Punish wrong doers, whether cops or not.

True enough, but it matters to me. Eventually all these cops killing unarmed people is going to backfire on the police themselves. Already nutters are out killing cops for the hell of it.

I mostly agree Ravi. But what happened to a young man that lead him to believe he could strong arm a merchant? Punch a cop? And disregard lawful orders?

This was a tragic event. No one want young people die, but these events actually started years before the theft. This begun with parents that disregarded their responsibility to raise a law abiding child.

The first step in your last sentence means that you have to determine wrong-doing.

We have determined that the officer has done nothing wrong to warrant punishment.
This is how the system works.

Now, the wrong-doers out there burning buildings, stealing property, and attacking police ARE doing wrong. Care to express the outrage for these wrongs?

The first step in your last sentence means that you have to determine wrong-doing.

We have determined that the officer has done nothing wrong to warrant punishment.
This is how the system works.

Now, the wrong-doers out there burning buildings, stealing property, and attacking police ARE doing wrong. Care to express the outrage for these wrongs?
Guess not... they're black... they get a pass. Typical two faced, double standard, hypocrisy and lunacy from the left. This is why we have the situation we do, this very same kind of progtard twisted thinking.

Your intro is an incomplete sentence....

Hey... remember the group these people belong to!
Gruber's "stupidity of the American voter," group.
These are the people that are doing this. This group of people that voted stupidly for Obama are the same people that Gruber/Obama counted on to pass legislation THEY wanted to and LIED about!
The voters did not pass the legislation...so fucking illogical Spock died on the spot...

Your intro is an incomplete sentence....
Your comment IS an incomplete sentence! "..."

We probably can't survive stupidity of this magnitude. This kind of stupidity isn't confined to those who choose to believe what someone says on the internet has more validity than what the evidence presented in a court has.

Beat on a cop, get shot. Pretty simple, but evidently too complicated for a progtard.
Even killing a cop by being a sniper does not get you killed....
Another incomplete sentence. And you criticized someone?

Get over it. Ferguson is done with. Let it go. You can debate all day what should have happened but that won't change a thing. It's time to put on your big boy underwear and not throw a fucking fit over something that doesn't even involve you.

IT does if the cop sees you first.

Did you strain something with that stretch? You know you are on the wrong side of the argument when you have to start tossing out outlandish scenarios to make an obscure point no one is even debating.

IT does if the cop sees you first.

Did you strain something with that stretch? You know you are on the wrong side of the argument when you have to start tossing out outlandish scenarios to make an obscure point no one is even debating.
White guy and a black guy both kill cops by sniping and they were apprehended without being shot...but one cop who is trained in hand to hand, has multiple weapons at his disposal yet he goes for the strongest....

Forum List

Back