Can we heal the divide?

Getting or requiring a HUGE measure of honesty in those who run for political jobs running our country,
Dumping those whos main purpose is getting and keeping a job for power money & name recognition.

You can only be a cultist or a commie. One or the other. A or B. It's all they know now. It's as deep as they get.

This is what ideology does to people, regardless of the ideology. But this is on an all new fuckin' level.
I still defend ideology. This isn't about ideology. It's a failure in the way we're doing democracy.

You're like a Unick or a trans. You don't contribute anything, can’t reproduce? yet you want to dictate to taxpaying moms & dads how things must be? You’re a 0.001% problem, not meaningful.
Yet you beller out your APT winder, “whars my check”! Sod off useless POS.
What in the FUCK are you mumbling about? Are you drunk?

That's not it at all. You're paranoid and delusional.

To wit:

You're so stuck in your partisan rut you literally can't conceive of someone who's not playing your idiotic game. It doesn't fit in your head. Because your head is fucked.
BS I can see clearly your BS and that of the left.

You just dont give a fuck because you are one of them

Got news for you TOOTS. Most of America are sick of the open borders, Gay BS, Transgender BS, and corruption in Washington.

You just cant handle NO.

Why doesn’t useless USSC get involved and force the case dismissed and reccomend to disbar DA and impeach the Marxist judge? And the other scum judge prior?

wtf?...because thats not how our justice system works. You really are clueless.

Serious question: our nation is so divided right now that nothing positive is getting done. We, the citizens, are suffering like never before and our media has become the propaganda arm or one side or the other.

Can our nation survive this or is the only solution some sort of revolution or secession making us into two distinct countries?

comments welcome.

We are divided on whether shooting a 13 month old puppy in the head was wrong.

How the hell can we heal anything.

BS I can see clearly your BS and that of the left.
Quote it then.

The thing is, you know better. You know I'm more adamantly opposed to the left than you. But I won't join you in sucking Trump's cock. Too bad.

Maybe you're not nuts. Maybe you're just trolling me. But it's one of the two

We are divided on whether shooting a 13 month old puppy in the head was wrong.

How the hell can we heal anything.
By recognizing that half of the country, the half you hate, isn't going away. You'll have to learn to live with them. Or we'll go down swinging.

By recognizing that half of the country, the half you hate, isn't going away. You'll have to learn to live with them. Or we'll go down swinging.

what are the chances of that happening when both sides spend all their time and energy convincing their followers the other side is of the Devil?

what are the chances of that happening when both sides spend all their time and energy convincing their followers the other side is of the Devil?
Very low. We need to change the system that provokes this division. We need to get rid of lesser-of-two-evils and neuter the partisan fear mongering.

Serious question: our nation is so divided right now that nothing positive is getting done. We, the citizens, are suffering like never before and our media has become the propaganda arm or one side or the other.

Can our nation survive this or is the only solution some sort of revolution or secession making us into two distinct countries?

comments welcome.
I believe a split between the right and left in this country is inevitable, as jobs continue to disappear as a result of advanced automation and AI. The situation is going to get so bad for the working-class, that it's going to lead to a civil war, between the ruling elites and their brainwashed working-class minions VS the working class that realizes that we can't continue with the status quo capitalism, we have today, which only serves the rich at the expense of working-class people. It's going to be economics that starts the war, not social issues like abortion or LGBTQ++++. It's going to be pure economics.

Quote it then.

The thing is, you know better. You know I'm more adamantly opposed to the left than you. But I won't join you in sucking Trump's cock. Too bad.

Maybe you're not nuts. Maybe you're just trolling me. But it's one of the two
You got Biden tattoed on your butt

gas, insurance , food , electricity ect ... isn't costing you a lot more ?
Probably not, since he's on welfare.
I see MAGA say they want to vote for Trump because it pissed off everyone else.

As if that is any kind of logical way to decide who to vote for.
I will vote for Trump since I much prefer his policies to Biden's.

Pissing people off is a side benefit.
so you don't care about people struggling with skyrocketing costs eh ? so Dems don't care about things like that eh ? admit it .. youde vote for Dems even if you knew it would hurt average Americans ..
No, he doesn't-he's a nasty, spiteful little turd.
What's wrong?
Inflation cutting into your MAGA-Money?
Maybe quit being a such an all day sucker and your finances will improve.

Or borrow a few hundred K and go very long on DJT. (Stupid image removed)

Have you ever worked a day in your life?

I believe a split between the right and left in this country is inevitable, as jobs continue to disappear as a result of advanced automation and AI. The situation is going to get so bad for the working-class, that it's going to lead to a civil war, between the ruling elites and their brainwashed working-class minions VS the working class that realizes that we can't continue with the status quo capitalism, we have today, which only serves the rich at the expense of working-class people. It's going to be economics that starts the war, not social issues like abortion or LGBTQ++++. It's going to be pure economics.
If we do resort to civil war, you're right about the cause; it will be entitled vs non entitled.

What will set it off though won't be wanton hatred...it will be when resources are beginning to get profoundly scarce. If you recall the wildfires in California a couple of years ago, there was a widely reported story of the Kardashians utilizing private firefighters to defend their compound. Hiring private _____ has been a very long tradition from chefs to hit men. The thing is that the chefs are not utilizing thousands of gallons of a resource to feed one person; the firefighters do. As our politics go, the rich and entitled get their voices heard--thanks Citizens United--and those without money do not. So the real test is going to arise when we are again in a crisis and there will be a question of who gets the resources to deal with the crisis. In the past, the politicians have usually done the right thing--what helps the most people. Will that continue?

Getting or requiring a HUGE measure of honesty in those who run for political jobs running our country,
Dumping those whos main purpose is getting and keeping a job for power money & name recognition.
Yep. That's what our political/electoral "system" (ha) incentivizes and rewards.

Many of us want it this way, they want an ugly, winner-take-all war. Many others just don't give a shit.

As always, a self-inflicted wound.

comments welcome.
Good can never reconcile with evil. Darkness will always flee from light. The battle America (and the world, for that matter) is experiencing is an all-out, spiritual war between good and evil. We heal with good triumphs over evil. That will happen! Just not today.

Forum List

Back