can we make a thread for currently listen to for Christian music

It's a fact, and there is nothing you bigots can do about it. It is Christians keeping Israel alive today, while the Israeli right wingers suck up to Muslims and are now helping out their Muslim brothers massacre more Armenians, like they did in the Good Old Days when the Muslims put them in charge of plundering Mohamed's conquered peasants around the Med.

It's a fact, and there is nothing you bigots can do about it. It is Christians keeping Israel alive today, while the Israeli right wingers suck up to Muslims and are now helping out their Muslim brothers massacre more Armenians, like they did in the Good Old Days when the Muslims put them in charge of plundering Mohamed's conquered peasants around the Med.
another lesson from the sunday school whore

We'd sing this at church when I was a kid........and yes; we knew what the words meant.

Latin & English Tantum Ergo Lyrics​

Tantum ergo Sacramentum
Veneremur cernui
Et antiquum documentum
novo cedat ritui
Praestet fides supplementum
Sensuum defectui

Genitori, Genitoque
Laus et jubilatio
Salus, honor, virtus quoque
Sit et benedictio
Procedenti ab utroque
Compar sit laudatio. A-men

Down in adoration falling,
Lo! the sacred Host we hail,
Lo! oe'r ancient forms departing
Newer rites of grace prevail;
Faith for all defects supplying,
Where the feeble senses fail.

To the everlasting Father,
And the Son Who reigns on high
With the Holy Spirit proceeding
Forth from each eternally,
Be salvation, honor blessing,
Might and endless majesty.

Amen.

Christians are merely doing God's work. Being "proud" about that sorta defeats the purpose.

Greg

"In our obsession of original sin, we too often forget original innocence."

Greg

^lives in a glass house and throws stones at others.

Christians are merely doing God's work. Being "proud" about that sorta defeats the purpose.

Greg

I'm not a Christian, so 'pride' has nothing to do with my posts; the fact is Jews did very well helping out their Muslim allies for many centuries, as soldiers and administrators, which is why European peasants and many aristocrats never trusted them, and for good reason, despite the 'hapless victim' mythology their right wing racist sects keep peddling. Their self-isolation and racism didn't make them more lovable either. Lots of tribes and people fared far worse than Jews have, and many died at the hands of Jews as well. Christians are in fact more Jewish than the majority of Jews.

Even after Charles Martel turned the tide of the Muslim/Jewish raids in France, they were still raiding Italy and other Christian region, even Rome was looted in the 800's in a Muslim raid. Local Jews in Spain colluded with Muslim invaders to throw open city gates on Sundays while most of the Christians were in church. This all comes from Jewish historians, not 'natzee propaganda'. there is an old thread on it in the History Forum with sources and quotes.

Last edited:
i love sister act its one of my favorate films i havent seen it in such a long time ... maybe i should look out for it on line both films are amazing

he can't help himself----he was valedictorian of the jelly bean class
lol says the loon raised by racist Chasidics.

I think there is a song about The Inquisition' by Monty Python Rosie would enjoy; it might be online somewhere.

Ah, here's one by a Jew even, so it's bound to please Rosie; it mocks Da Evul Xians and helps perpetuate the myths.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back