🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can we recover from the damage the left & the anarchists are doing to our country?

a few trash cans set on fire?

giphy.gif

and only cost a few hundred thousands

(or was it millions)

dollars worth of damage.

"a few trash cans set on fire"

Citation needed.

Citation?

you've already forgotten Baltimore, Ferguson, etc?

Go away little girl..

Or do what you do best.

deflect

Baltimore/Ferguson are "the left and anarchists"?

You think that's what he's talking about?

I think he's talking about a new civil war, and I noted which side the violence is coming from.

Oh, you think he's talking "race war"?

Maybe he could just I dunno, find a way to answer the question and clear himself up. GMU tends to start threads that assume other people can hear the voices in his head too.

I think we are heading to civil war. Been reading about Lincolns election and I couldn't help but notice parallels with last years events.

How long before resistance becomes rebellion?

It won't take four years to defeat them this time.

a few trash cans set on fire?

giphy.gif

and only cost a few hundred thousands

(or was it millions)

dollars worth of damage.

"a few trash cans set on fire"

Citation needed.

Citation?

Go away little girl..

Or do what you do best.

deflect

Baltimore/Ferguson are "the left and anarchists"?

You think that's what he's talking about?

I think he's talking about a new civil war, and I noted which side the violence is coming from.

Maybe he could just I dunno, find a way to answer the question and clear himself up. GMU tends to start threads that assume other people can hear the voices in his head too.

No, I don't.

but lets see who starts the violence, and then see who follows who, hmm?

Citation?

Go away little girl..

Or do what you do best.

deflect

Maybe you could plant the goalposts in this presidency, lightweight?

Maybe you should realize the pot has been boiling for some time, and is likely to boil over during the presidency.

Or do you seriously believe this country is going to literally go to war with itself just because of Trump?

PLEASE tell me you aren't that foolish

and remember, the goalposts are at the end of the field, and it generally takes a long run to reach them.

Citation?

Go away little girl..

Or do what you do best.

deflect

Maybe you should realize the pot has been boiling for some time, and is likely to boil over during the presidency.

Or do you seriously believe this country is going to literally go to war with itself just because of Trump?

I don't believe this country is going to go to war. I believe that Trump will be impeached, and Pence will take over, and he will do a serviceable, although not terrific, job.

And, as a country, we will survive.

Perhaps you should be directing your questions at Grandpa Murked You, rather than my sarcastic commentary about his OP.

Or are we on a one way rail to serious internal conflict?

More gaslighting bullshit. Team Trump and the right are causing all the problems, and you're shifting the blame to some mysterious "anarchist left?" You don't even know what the fuck that is, gramps.

This is the kind of irresponsible rhetoric that is destroying us from within.

Dear pot, hello, it's me, Kettle. Read your irresponsible OP.

Here's some instructive reading about said autocratic fascist and the risks he poses to our national security and constitutional government:

Kremlingate: What did President Trump know and when did he know it?

KremlinGate Enters Uncharted Waters as Russian Links Overwhelm DC

Former CIA official says having Trump in the White House is the gravest threat since Civil War

:cuckoo: ^^^

Or are we on a one way rail to serious internal conflict?

More gaslighting bullshit. Team Trump and the right are causing all the problems, and you're shifting the blame to some mysterious "anarchist left?" You don't even know what the fuck that is, gramps.

None of this is Trump's fault. He's hardly moved in. You're shifting the blame. Trump has 8 years of Obama garbage to clean up. I bet Gramps has forgotten more than you'll ever know...

Citation?

Go away little girl..

Or do what you do best.

deflect

I don't believe this country is going to go to war. I believe that Trump will be impeached, and Pence will take over, and he will do a serviceable, although not terrific, job.

And, as a country, we will survive.

Perhaps you should be directing your questions at Grandpa Murked You, rather than my sarcastic commentary about his OP.

OP seems to have run away rather than face the excruciating task of essplaining hisself.

I bet Gramps has forgotten more than you'll ever know...

Certainly forgot to tell USMB what da fuck he's talking about.

I think we are heading to civil war. Been reading about Lincolns election and I couldn't help but notice parallels with last years events.

How long before resistance becomes rebellion?

Rightwingers have been threatening armed insurrection for the past 8 years.

Thomas%252520Jefferson%252520a%252520little%252520rebellion%252520quote_thumb%25255B2%25255D.jpg

You should be nervous. President Orange Jesus has not only pissed off the intelligence community, but he's woken the sleeping soccer moms.

And yet it's you leftists always beating people and starting fires.

Forum List

Back