Can We Stop The January 6 Witchhunt Circus???

View attachment 584820

Back in the last millennium there used to be journalists, Back in those days reporters - as opposed the Reich Stenographers who work at WaPo and other Reich propaganda, were cautioned to never build a story around anecdotal incidents. Anecdotes personalize larger stories, but to base a story on an anecdote is propaganda, not reporting.

Propaganda is all the putrid cesspool of WaPo is, ditto the NY Times and the rest of the Reich cheerleading squad.

Tens of millions of dead and ineligible voter registrations remain active across the nation - documented by the Reich Stenographers themselves.

Couple that with unrequested mail in ballots (queue Nazi lie in 3.2.1...)

These two combined provide the opportunity for 30 million plus fraudulent votes, particularly in the battleground states China and the democrat Reich needed to put Bidin in as place holder.

Fraud in 2020 was pervasive and overwhelming

Sure was, by the orange grifter himself but Trump failed......................AGAIN.

"You have a big election coming up... and because of what you've done to the president, a lot of people aren't going out to vote. And a lot of Republicans are gonna vote negative because they hate what you did to the president," Trump said. "You would be respected if -- really respected if this thing could be straightened out before the election."

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

What's the difference between a traitor and a freedom fighter?

Success.

He who wins the battle gets to write the labels. Had the riot kicked off a civil war that finally uprooted the entrenched money interests in Washington, statues would be erected in honor of the participants.

6JanSob.jpg

~The January 6th anniversary observances by the Democrat-media class from Joe Biden down are sick-making even by the debased standards of American politics. I'm disinclined to join them. In the last twelve months, I've done multiple monologues on TV and radio about America's political prisoners, the weaponization of Officer Sicknick's death and the now routine FBI humbuggery about key evidence such as - ooooooh! - a Lego model of the Capitol on which the insurrectionists had plotted the whole thing. Which inevitably, like almost every FBI utterance these days, proved to be total bollocks.
So instead I will merely reprise what I said in the immediate hours after the "insurrection". If you want the short version, here's the Washington Times headline:
Mark Steyn rips media's 'citadel of democracy' framing of Capitol: 'It's a citadel of crap'
Alternatively, here's the Breitbart headline:
Mark Steyn on Hypocrisy and 'Sanctimonious Drivel' of Media Coverage of U.S. Capitol Chaos
If you're still interested in hearing the long version, first up was my appearance with Tucker as the "storming" of the Capitol was coming to a close:

The comma for are a pause, "genius".
Like you should have done.

"I offer my tutoring services to you, at half my usual price".

Nope, hon. You’re still wrong. The comma you inserted in incorrect. (Don‘t try to one-up a Phi Beta Kappa with an undergrad in English.)
Known as air quotes, sneer quotes, or shudder quotes, scare quotes are put around a word or phrase to note atypical usage or disapproval. Oftentimes, scare quotes are used with a negative or sarcastic tone that distances the person using the scare quotes from the person (real or hypothetical) that they’re quoting.
  • Example: Calvin claims that only “real” Prince fans understand the brilliance of his earlier, less acclaimed work.
Better try kindergartners first.

Wrong again, sweetie. You did not use the quote mark correctly the first time; you had a single ‘ rather than the “ - and you weren’t even smart enough to recognize your error.

Honestly, you are punching waaaaaaay out of your class. Just admit that you are an uneducated moron who was brainwashed by the media and hence voted for a dementia patient.

Soooooo, twice as smart as you.

You're the one who thinks she's 'smart'.
She is........................to a moron.
She learn you things like the meaning covfefe.

To a moron.

Look who you support, a 'genius' who won't release his grades.
“She’ll LEARN you things”? Goodness, take an English class!

Nope, hon. You’re still wrong. The comma you inserted in incorrect. (Don‘t try to one-up a Phi Beta Kappa with an undergrad in English.)

Wrong again, sweetie. You did not use the quote mark correctly the first time; you had a single ‘ rather than the “ - and you weren’t even smart enough to recognize your error.

Honestly, you are punching waaaaaaay out of your class. Just admit that you are an uneducated moron who was brainwashed by the media and hence voted for a dementia patient.
Yes, I did, moron, otherwise I wouldn't have posted this.

Calvin claims that only “real” Prince fans understand the brilliance of his earlier, less acclaimed work.
A single will suffice.
They do that in Britain.

So.
Using single quotation marks, I hit one button, same thing.
I'm not writing an essay or a dissertation, I'm commenting on a internet, political message board.
Well, before you start insulting people’s intelligence levels, you should check to make sure your posting doesn’t appear to have been written by a child who has not yet mastered 3rd grade grammar.

But then again, all you leftists have are insults. If you had a legitimate argument to demonstrate why Biden, demented old man that he is, has been a superior president to Trump.

Most likely the GOP will end the committee in January 2023 after winning in 2022. They want it shut down quickly, too.

But by that time, the Justice Department will have it, and there's not much you can do about that.

So if laws have indeed been broken, it's going to come out, and people are going to be exposed. Sorry.
Isn't the FBI the investigative arm of the DOJ? They already investigated it and found no inssurection.

You would think any good, real American would want to know about, for example, seditious conspiracy against our country.

Weird that they don't, huh?
We have all seen the videos, Bedwetter.

You aren't getting sedition charges. Sorry.

No, needs to make the orange, traitor look bad, Trump does a fine job, all by himself.
The only people scared of Trump is his cult.

I am scared of them, stupid people are dangerous.
stupid people are dangerous.

That would make you skydiving without a parachute, playing in traffic on I-95, Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun, and Chuck Norris all rolled into one.

stupid people are dangerous.

That would make you skydiving without a parachute, playing in traffic on I-95, Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun, and Chuck Norris all rolled into one.
Anyone doing those things are........................ still smarter than anyone in the Trump cult.

Forum List

Back