Can We Trust Hillary to NOT Be Manipulated by Foreign Governments/Corporations?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Dont jump to conclusions too quickly. Her email server while it was running unsecured was likely downloaded by foreign governments. That would include the 33,000 highly personal emails that Hillary is risking destruction of evidence charges to delete.

Could that highly personal information be used to coerce Clinton into betraying our country even more than she has already?

What we know about Hillary's server

We know lots but we don't know what the FBI knows. But we most assuredly know what the Russians, the Chinese, and the Iranians do vis-a-vis high value intelligence targets. Which is everything they can do. Quietly. Effectively.

Which is why you shouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton even if she isn't indicted. Ask yourself how you would feel if your worst three enemies had every bit of email, text and direct messages you had sent and received for the past five years. Would you be vulnerable to them? Could they manipulate you or your correspondents? Could they do so without you knowing? Would they have a detailed knowledge of you, your methods and operations, your strengths and your weaknesses?

That's the situation with Hillary Clinton and America's enemies. To prevent such situations the government insists that those trusted with its secrets and even just those trusted with its leadership use encrypted devices and often retreat to "Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities" to discuss crucial matters. Those facilities are as secure as we can make them from prying eyes and machines.

Secretary Clinton broke all those rules. Then she spirited away all her emails in contravention of the law. Then she destroyed what she should not have destroyed, obfuscated and outright lied about all of it.

That's what we know. We don't know if she or her close associates will be charged.
But we do know she shouldn't be president.

Dont jump to conclusions too quickly. Her email server while it was running unsecured was likely downloaded by foreign governments. That would include the 33,000 highly personal emails that Hillary is risking destruction of evidence charges to delete.

Could that highly personal information be used to coerce Clinton into betraying our country even more than she has already?

We know lots but we don't know what the FBI knows. But we most assuredly know what the Russians, the Chinese, and the Iranians do vis-a-vis high value intelligence targets. Which is everything they can do. Quietly. Effectively.

Which is why you shouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton even if she isn't indicted. Ask yourself how you would feel if your worst three enemies had every bit of email, text and direct messages you had sent and received for the past five years. Would you be vulnerable to them? Could they manipulate you or your correspondents? Could they do so without you knowing? Would they have a detailed knowledge of you, your methods and operations, your strengths and your weaknesses?

That's the situation with Hillary Clinton and America's enemies. To prevent such situations the government insists that those trusted with its secrets and even just those trusted with its leadership use encrypted devices and often retreat to "Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities" to discuss crucial matters. Those facilities are as secure as we can make them from prying eyes and machines.

Secretary Clinton broke all those rules. Then she spirited away all her emails in contravention of the law. Then she destroyed what she should not have destroyed, obfuscated and outright lied about all of it.

That's what we know. We don't know if she or her close associates will be charged.

Even a wimp like Sanders said hillary isn't qualified to be president. I didn't think he had it in him to be so bold. If hillary had been a GS 5 working for the government, she would have been fired over improper use of emails, and probably would have had to do prison time also.

Even a wimp like Sanders said hillary isn't qualified to be president. I didn't think he had it in him to be so bold. If hillary had been a GS 5 working for the government, she would have been fired over improper use of emails, and probably would have had to do prison time also.
I am honestly convinced that Democrats are not voting for Hillary because they think she will make the best President, but because she will give them the best loot.

And for that they will risk our freedoms, our nation and the future of our children.

my first impression of hillsie remains unchanged-----She
has a single priority------to wit, her own ass. Long ago--
I read somewhere that Bill's mom------who went to great
pains to bring up her fatherless offspring well.---did not like
hillsie. Well----she had the honor of meeting hillsie. Other than that I know nothing about mama-Clinton. We had another "my ass first" person in the Whitehouse ---not a harmful "my ass first" person------because she had no power-----that was JACKIE --my ass first. Jackie met hillsie and endorsed her as something terrific. Birds of
a feather---flock together. Another 'my ass first' person loves hillsie------to wit --huma and the ever charming 'my ass first' -----BILL. I am a bit suspicious of Loretta as yet another "my ass first" person. That crowd scares me

my first impression of hillsie remains unchanged-----She
has a single priority------to wit, her own ass. Long ago--
I read somewhere that Bill's mom------who went to great
pains to bring up her fatherless offspring well.---did not like
hillsie. Well----she had the honor of meeting hillsie. Other than that I know nothing about mama-Clinton. We had another "my ass first" person in the Whitehouse ---not a harmful "my ass first" person------because she had no power-----that was JACKIE --my ass first. Jackie met hillsie and endorsed her as something terrific. Birds of
a feather---flock together. Another 'my ass first' person loves hillsie------to wit --huma and the ever charming 'my ass first' -----BILL. I am a bit suspicious of Loretta as yet another "my ass first" person. That crowd scares me
They think that they do no harm that American cannot recover from, but our nation like anything else can die from a thousand cuts.

I am honestly convinced that Democrats are not voting for Hillary because they think she will make the best President, but because she will give them the best loot.

And for that they will risk our freedoms, our nation and the future of our children.

best loot is the platform of Sanders-----I do not recall
handout as a plank in the hillsie platform---but I may be
wrong

wrong
With Sanders it is more of an economic-governmental overhaul as he wants to gear up for the Robotics Revolution and a jobless economy. He also wants to break up the Corporate Crony Network which must happen if this nation is to remain free and intact.

Any American citizen who in this time will vote for Hillary Clinton, or ANY Democrat for that matter, is either of unsound mind, or a damned fool.

God Bless America....and God bless the true patriots who have posted in this thread. Where would we be without your participation in this great experiment?

wrong
Any American citizen who in this time will vote for Hillary Clinton, or ANY Democrat for that matter, is either of unsound mind, or a damned fool.

gotohell I am a congenital registered democrat. I could be nothing else-----my own grandma picketed all over the lower east side------after the TRIANGLE FIRE----she was just an adolescent------when I was a kid the word UNION was up there with the name MAHATMA GANDHI and EUGENE DEBS THE DONKEY IS DA-BOMB------
it just happens that hellary is a bitch and sanders is a jerk

gotohell I am a congenital registered democrat. I could be nothing else-----my own grandma picketed all over the lower east side------after the TRIANGLE FIRE----she was just an adolescent------when I was a kid the word UNION was up there with the name MAHATMA GANDHI and EUGENE DEBS THE DONKEY IS DA-BOMB------
There are plenty of good Democrats, I know my whole family is Democrat.

I think it is the hacks and the sell outs among them that enrage so many people, but the GOP has them too, they are just more subtle about their pimping.

wrong

did I mention <barf> Kerry?

There are plenty of good Democrats

Indeed. I didn't say all Democrats are bad people. I said they are of unsound mind, or damned fools.

Donald Trump Is Illegally Soliciting Money from Foreign Nationals to Fund His Presidential Campaign

There are plenty of good Democrats

Indeed. I didn't say all Democrats are bad people. I said they are of unsound mind, or damned fools.

you are as charming as is your namesake---BILL

Donald Trump Is Illegally Soliciting Money from Foreign Nationals to Fund His Presidential Campaign

your article includes very questionable "evidence"

Forum List

Back