šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Can You Answer These Questions?

Robo

Rookie
Mar 6, 2017
Being a Navy vet myself, I have to wonder about what Iā€™m seeing from the Trump agenda concerning a rebuild of the military.

Iā€™ve ask this question several times in the past without any satisfactory answers coming from anyone on a political forum, old Navy vet friends, or letters to my congress critters. Why does America have and keep consistently in commission 11 nuclear powered aircraft carriers and sometimes just 10 in commission and now Trump is calling for a 12 nuclear carrier Navy and a whole new class of nuke carriers?

As far as I can determine, the rest of the world combined only has 2 nuclear powered aircraft carriers, one in China and France has one. Why the American overkill?

Why arenā€™t the multi-billion dollar nuclear carriers simply sitting ducks in a world of highly technological weaponry?

As far as I know, it takes at least a dozen other ships just to protect the carrier and it takes over 2000 crew mwmbers for a single carrier.

What in hell is ā€œconservativeā€ about a dozen nuclear powered aircraft carriers?

Being a Navy vet myself, I have to wonder about what Iā€™m seeing from the Trump agenda concerning a rebuild of the military.

Iā€™ve ask this question several times in the past without any satisfactory answers coming from anyone on a political forum, old Navy vet friends, or letters to my congress critters. Why does America have and keep consistently in commission 11 nuclear powered aircraft carriers and sometimes just 10 in commission and now Trump is calling for a 12 nuclear carrier Navy and a whole new class of nuke carriers?

As far as I can determine, the rest of the world combined only has 2 nuclear powered aircraft carriers, one in China and France has one. Why the American overkill?

Why arenā€™t the multi-billion dollar nuclear carriers simply sitting ducks in a world of highly technological weaponry?

As far as I know, it takes at least a dozen other ships just to protect the carrier and it takes over 2000 crew mwmbers for a single carrier.

What in hell is ā€œconservativeā€ about a dozen nuclear powered aircraft carriers?

It has to do with plywood

Ain't the nuke fleets costs buried in the dept of energy budget ?

It's a fucking shell game at the pentagon. Their budget is a lot more than you think .

Aircraft carriers are required to maintain the empire. The amount of military power they can project anywhere in the world is immense.

The bigger question is why the empire is necessary.

Forum List

Back