Can you be a Christian and vote for Obama?

Can you be a Christian and vote for Obama?

• Yes

Votes: 40 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
Which means what?

Abortion Funding - Planned Parenthood - Rocky Mountains

Don't let the cost of an abortion make your decision for you. If you need help paying for your procedure please talk to us. We can discuss payment options as well as various types of assistance.

The Wyoming Abortion Fund

If you live in Wyoming and need help paying for an abortion, the Wyoming Abortion Fund may be able to help you.

You can choose any abortion provider in any state. The Wyoming Abortion Fund may agree to pay a portion of the total cost of the procedure and/or other expenses and will reimburse the provider directly for their services.

Call our private toll-free hotline, 1.866.372.7526 (PLAN), to see if you qualify.

Sounds to me like they have funding to pay for it, even if you don't.

Hmm...wonder where that money comes from?

Also:
"There are 17 states that currently use their own funds to cover abortion in most cases."
Abortion Funding for Poor Women: The Myth of the Rape Exception

"Denied funding by Medicaid in most states, poor women who have nowhere else to turn seek help from the National Network of Abortion Funds. This organization of 104 grassroots groups in 42 states and the District of Columbia helps 20,000 poor women and girls to pay for abortion each year" from the link above.

However it is your business to see that tax dollars are not used to prop up a multi-million dollar industry that uses the government to approve the use of murder as birth control.

You're right: it is my business that the government uses tax dollars to support institutions that make abortions available to all women.

You can change the words all you want but it doesn't change what Planned Parenthood is or what it's intended for.

It is also my business that the government exempts organizations, like churches, from paying taxes and then turns around and takes money from lobbyists and special interest groups funded by these same churches, to make policies that affect people who don't go to church.

Is the government perfect. No. Shouldn't we have freedom in the land of the free? Yes. Should we have separation of church and state? Yes. Any kind of religious morality should be left out of the government and law.

You don't want gay marriage? Don't marry a gay person. Should churches lose their tax exempt status if they discriminate? Yes. Freedom before tax exemption. The End.

Freedom and liberty for ALL! Not everyone but homosexuals.

The government has no business interfering with religious belief. WHich is the danger of legislating homosexuality.
I just had a discussion about this. The whole driving force behind the gay marriage and hate speech legislation is to make Christianity "against the law".

In other words, to legislate religion.
Period. The End.

Which means what?

Abortion Funding - Planned Parenthood - Rocky Mountains

Don't let the cost of an abortion make your decision for you. If you need help paying for your procedure please talk to us. We can discuss payment options as well as various types of assistance.

The Wyoming Abortion Fund

If you live in Wyoming and need help paying for an abortion, the Wyoming Abortion Fund may be able to help you.

You can choose any abortion provider in any state. The Wyoming Abortion Fund may agree to pay a portion of the total cost of the procedure and/or other expenses and will reimburse the provider directly for their services.

Call our private toll-free hotline, 1.866.372.7526 (PLAN), to see if you qualify.

Sounds to me like they have funding to pay for it, even if you don't.

Hmm...wonder where that money comes from?

Also:
"There are 17 states that currently use their own funds to cover abortion in most cases."
Abortion Funding for Poor Women: The Myth of the Rape Exception

"Denied funding by Medicaid in most states, poor women who have nowhere else to turn seek help from the National Network of Abortion Funds. This organization of 104 grassroots groups in 42 states and the District of Columbia helps 20,000 poor women and girls to pay for abortion each year" from the link above.

Well most of the funding comes from private donors, but some does come from grants and contracts. Only three percent of their services are related to abortion though. Like I said it's a cash pay service.

The government has no business interfering with religious belief. WHich is the danger of legislating homosexuality.
I just had a discussion about this. The whole driving force behind the gay marriage and hate speech legislation is to make Christianity "against the law".

Period. The End.

yea baba.. it's about making christianity against the law instead of, you know, applying the constitution equally...

:cuckoo:

fucking dogma junkies... leave it to a cult of bible thumpers to believe the nation and universe revolves around their beliefs.

Oh, I see. Trash the churches, but allow Planned Parenthood to rake in $60 million a year, without monitoring their practices, without requiring them to maintain records, without requiring them to pay taxes.

Perfect.

and, since we are talking about abortions, let's not forget that you are worshiping the same god that allowed she bears to kill off a bunch of kids AND took out an entire generation of egyptians just to make a point that could have been settled with a snap from the omniscient finger.

Period. The End.

Well, if Christians discriminate or make hate speeches, they should be prosecuted.

I really don't think that there is a real movement trying to make Christianity illegal, but if by extending equal rights to all US citizens causes some of the things that Christians do illegal, well, that's too bad for Christians. Christians shouldn't be allowed to harm people. The End.

yea baba.. it's about making christianity against the law instead of, you know, applying the constitution equally...

:cuckoo:

fucking dogma junkies... leave it to a cult of bible thumpers to believe the nation and universe revolves around their beliefs.

Did you read his post? About refusing tax credit to churches who won't let homosexuals join?

It's like suing the Boy Scouts for refusing to let homos....

Oh, wait..that already happened.

Oh, I see. Trash the churches, but allow Planned Parenthood to rake in $60 million a year, without monitoring their practices, without requiring them to maintain records, without requiring them to pay taxes.

Perfect.

how does their yearly profit impact you one iota? FACT: if you were not looking for insult and injury from abortion clinics then YOU would never be aware of them since, by all accounts, you'd never personally use one. So, again, what the fuck does PP and some whore getting an abortion have to do with you? Isn't this better left for your god to judge? Wasn't that, in fact, what red letter jebus said when making a point about judging lest ye be judged?

Did you read his post? About refusing tax credit to churches who won't let homosexuals join?

It's like suing the Boy Scouts for refusing to let homos....

Oh, wait..that already happened.

I'd revoke tax credits and exemptions anyway. It's the worlds most successful pyramid scheme that takes advantage of your human fears to perpetuate bullshit ideology, hatred of various opinions, and should not qualify for charity consideration since we all know that such charity involves the price of belief and, apparently, sexuality conformity.

Regarding the boy scouts.. hey, they are a private organization and can be as gay hating homophobic as they want to be.. just not on land or financing provided by the COLLECTIVE GOVERNMENT. Go tell james dobson to invest in queer bashing summer camp if it means that much to you.

Perfect.

What makes you think there isn't any oversight of Planned Parenthood? There are laws that require Planned Parenthood to report in certain cases depending on the state (such as when a minor wants an abortion), they maintain records as every institution has to which receives public funds, and they're a non-profit organization so why would they pay taxes?

This is what your church told you. And dogma makes you blind. If you didn't adhere to the belief that everything you believe can't possibly change or be incorrect, then you might have the ideological flexibility to amend what you've learned and realize that human understanding is fundamentally flawed.

Perfect.

Consumer Reports gave Planned Parenthood condoms the worst rating of any condom on the market. Aren't they in the abortion business? :eusa_whistle:

how does their yearly profit impact you one iota? FACT: if you were not looking for insult and injury from abortion clinics then YOU would never be aware of them since, by all accounts, you'd never personally use one. So, again, what the fuck does PP and some whore getting an abortion have to do with you? Isn't this better left for your god to judge? Wasn't that, in fact, what red letter jebus said when making a point about judging lest ye be judged?

Their yearly profit impacts me because they are avoiding paying TAXES, and people are crying for the elimination of tax-free status for churches, for Pete's sakes, because they refuse membership to homosexuals.

It has nothing to do with judging, zealot..nor does it have anything to do with the women who are pitiful enough to need an abortion. It has to do with the fact that Planned Parenthood gets tax-free status while it refuses to maintain records on those people it violates...er...serves. It has to do with the fact that Planned Parenthood receives funding from the federal government (here are their tax returns) yet will not answer to the government..or to anyone else.
Planned Parenthood - Annual Report

Their yearly profit impacts me because they are avoiding paying TAXES, and people are crying for the elimination of tax-free status for churches, for Pete's sakes, because they refuse membership to homosexuals.

It has nothing to do with judging, zealot..nor does it have anything to do with the women who are pitiful enough to need an abortion. It has to do with the fact that Planned Parenthood gets tax-free status while it refuses to maintain records on those people it violates...er...serves. It has to do with the fact that Planned Parenthood receives funding from the federal government (here are their tax returns) yet will not answer to the government..or to anyone else.
Planned Parenthood - Annual Report

so what. So does your dogma junkie cult. Looks like you should call it even and walk the fuck away before your christian BUSINESS is treated like any other BUSINESS.

and yes, it has everything to do with judging. The FACT is that your god told you that judging was his job not yours. Do you think a whore who has an abortion will fucking outrun your god after she dies? Do you think your god such a pussy that he needs YOUR input during her life? Are you not acting like the modern snake in the garden by assuming that YOU know better than your god regarding the latest fruit from the tree?

Bullshit, baba.. this has NOTHING to do with their tax status. It has EVERYTHING to do with your OPINION of their behaviours; judgement.

Forum List

Back