Can you imagine being 6 golf strokes ahead in a huge tournament and told live, you have Covid and have to withdraw

They still play golf outside, right? So what’s the BFD? He isn’t a threat to anyone and it’s his choice if he feels like playing.
I hope he sues the living shit out of every democrat and democrat appeaser he can.

Knowing how unreliable the tests are it seems rather ridiculous for him not to be able to finish. you're outside, let him play the round by himself and his caddie
USGA has had these rules and protocol for the better part of a year now
yeah so.....you're outside.......
Yeah so…
Nobody is going to die if he completes the round.
Oh good, well you should go make that case to the USGA! Im sure they need a good laugh right now.

sorry buddy. No major sporting event is going to risk the health of staff, fans and other athletes by letting covid positive people participate in their event. I’m a fan of Rahm and I’ve watched each round of that tournament but there is no way he’s going to play a round with COVID.

Can you imagine being 6 golf strokes ahead in a huge tournament and told live, you have Covid and have to withdraw​

All I can say is that it was a good thing someone was able to track him down to tell him that after six days of testing, that he was sick!

So sick that he dare not even finish a few rounds of golf!

Get this man a hospital room quick!

cartoon-doo6.jpg

Can you imagine being 6 golf strokes ahead in a huge tournament and told live, you have Covid and have to withdraw​

All I can say is that it was a good thing someone was able to track him down to tell him that after six days of testing, that he was sick!

View attachment 497852
Jon has nobody to blame, but himself.

Knowing how unreliable the tests are it seems rather ridiculous for him not to be able to finish. you're outside, let him play the round by himself and his caddie
Yeah so…
Oh good, well you should go make that case to the USGA! Im sure they need a good laugh right now.

sorry buddy. No major sporting event is going to risk the health of staff, fans and other athletes by letting covid positive people participate in their event. I’m a fan of Rahm and I’ve watched each round of that tournament but there is no way he’s going to play a round with COVID.
I'm the one laughing,,,,,I mean all ya have to do is follow the six ft rule.....unless youre now saying that was bs

Yeah so…

I'm the one laughing,,,,,I mean all ya have to do is follow the six ft rule.....unless youre now saying that was bs
Saying what was BS? And before you answer please look up the difference between mitigation and prevention.

The guy is playing lights out golf. This is bullshit. Give him a shot of hydroxychloroquine and whatever else they use to treat it and let him play. Either that or shut down the whole tournament because everyone was exposed. He can be isolated enough to ensure others safety. The show must go on.

AND YES FOLKS. DR FAUCI USED YOUR TAX DOLLARS SO THE CHINESE COULD MAKE THIS THING AND CAUSE SO MUCH STRESS. HE KNEW FROM DAY ONE AND LIED TO US

ALL COMING OUT NOW LIBTURDS. PERFECT WAY TO GET TRUMP DEFEATED COINCIDING WITH A MASSIVE FRAUD ELECTION

WAS IT WORTH IT????......YOUR TDS SAYS SO

The guy is playing lights out golf. This is bullshit. Give him a shot of hydroxychloroquine and whatever else they use to treat it and let him play. Either that or shut down the whole tournament because everyone was exposed. He can be isolated enough to ensure others safety. The show must go on.
How about a shot of bleach??

This thread didn't get moved yet......I'm gunna faint

View attachment 497852
Jon has nobody to blame, but himself.
NO!!!...Dr Fauci. We financed the creation of this virus and unleashing it to the world. AND he lied about it.

History will laugh at him and you stupid fucking dick sucking cum breathed ass fuck

Please. This ain't a golf thread.

This is a Covid thread. Happened TODAY!!!!

6 strokes with 18 left happens once or twice a year. That is unreal to lose 1.6 million within your grasp and get ZERO

I'm sure Niklaus will take care of that, in that this never happened ever event. He is the tournament host
Was he vaccinated?

"The Party is always right"

Rahm should sue the fuck out of Fauxci.
Dr Fauci is being targeted by the Loser's propaganda operation lately and, of course, the cult parrots Loser's ever-growing grievance hit list, but it is the PGA, an independent, capitalistic enterprise, whose rules and protocols are rigidly followed, in public health as well as copious guidelines for playing the game.

“The protocol that we have had in place for the last 50 events is being followed to the letter, and unfortunately we are in a situation where we are this evening,” said Andy Levinson, the tour’s Senior Vice President of Tournament Administration, on Saturday night.

Kudos to Rahm, a class act who is mature enough to accept such a blow without whining victimhood:

Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 9.05.42 AM.png

To me, if the guy was already out there playing, he should've been allowed to finish. It wasn't like his equipment was going to be used later by other people if everyone else there brings their own golf clubs, shoes, etc.

God bless you and the guy always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, if the matter was serious enough, making the guy wear a mask would've been sufficient enough, especially if the guy was already wearing gloves.

To me, if the guy was already out there playing, he should've been allowed to finish. It wasn't like his equipment was going to be used later by other people if everyone else there brings their own golf clubs, shoes, etc.

God bless you and the guy always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, if the matter was serious enough, making the guy wear a mask would've been sufficient enough, especially if the guy was already wearing gloves.
The PGA has a habit of enforcing its existing rules, not making them up as it goes along.

If Trump were president, then Rahm would still be playing
They should have told him in private. Not a live moment when a grown man cries. This fucking media. Ruthless fucking bastards

Anyone that makes fun of him for crying after that, is a fucking asshole and is the one who should be ashamed.
You aren't referring directly to me are you?
No, a general statement that IF someone makes fun of him, that person is the one that is bad, not the man for crying.

Sometimes, crying is called for. Having 1.6 million yanked out of your hands? I would be crying loud and long.

Forum List

Back