fires in minesota for second night and memorial set up

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

wow there was looting too., fires again tonight . they turned the parking garage in to a memeorial with roses and candles all over. I do not guess that memorial wil last long . People will need to park there eventually.

wow there was looting too., fires again tonight . they turned the parking garage in to a memeorial with roses and candles all over. I do not guess that memorial wil last long . People will need to park there eventually.
Yeah, nothing to see here, it is all a right wing conspiracy as some moderator on the board thinks we just whine about shit like this. I dont give a shit, i dont live there, the people who live their, it is on them, actions and elections have consequences, you vote for these idiots and live there, it is all on you...

If BLM/ANTIFA bring their shit down here, we wont hesitate to fill body bags.....

Yeah, nothing to see here, it is all a right wing conspiracy as some moderator on the board thinks we just whine about shit like this. I dont give a shit, i dont live there, the people who live their, it is on them, actions and elections have consequences, you vote for these idiots and live there, it is all on you...

If BLM/ANTIFA bring their shit down here, we wont hesitate to fill body bags.....
you better . one will happen near you soon.

Burn it down. But if they decide to come out and bring that stuff to red states there WILL be consequences.

Burn it down. But if they decide to come out and bring that stuff to red states there WILL be consequences.
true especially in the south.

The south.....low education proud.

The south.....low education proud.
Nothing says high IQ like Molotov cocktails and bricks.

fires in minesota for second night and memorial set up​

Wow! This is the first that I've heard that those insurrectionist interlopers from the capitol trying to overturn our sacred democracy have now moved North in the warmer weather with the Cicadas! :SMILEW~130:

fires in minesota for second night and memorial set up​

Wow! This is the first that I've heard that those insurrectionist interlopers from the capitol trying to overturn our sacred democracy have now moved North in the warmer weather with the Cicadas! :SMILEW~130:
these are left wingers.

1623004210822.png

View attachment 497987
Nobody is going to grannies house in the middle of buttfuck a Merica. Their children moved out decades ago.

And only visit once a year.

View attachment 497987
Nobody is going to grannies house in the middle of buttfuck a Merica. Their children moved out decades ago.

And only visit once a year.
On a thread about cities burning you try to insult those that live in peace and prosperity. Your condescension is not only laughable, but shows outstanding ignorance.

Forum List

Back