Can you imagine being 6 golf strokes ahead in a huge tournament and told live, you have Covid and have to withdraw

Please. This ain't a golf thread.

This is a Covid thread. Happened TODAY!!!!

6 strokes with 18 left happens once or twice a year. That is unreal to lose 1.6 million within your grasp and get ZERO

I'm sure Niklaus will take care of that, in that this never happened ever event. He is the tournament host
It's a fucking golf course. So what if he is sick plenty of room for social distance at golf course. I use to go to that tournament every year but now one of my biggest money making weeks on the lake. Next couple years I will forgo at least one day of fishing to go to the tournament. I have been going to the marathon oil women's tournament in toledo the past few year. Shorter drive and the female golfers are pretty approachable. I get about three hugs a year up there from a hot female golfer. I am pretty fond of that. Does not hurt I typically get a free pass for it I fish and golf with some Marathon oil big wigs.

I understand they have instant tests for covid. Why did they wait for the 3rd round? More drama? The guy certainly looks healthy enough. Are covid symptoms exaggerated?

6 strokes with 18 left happens once or twice a year. That is unreal to lose 1.6 million within your grasp and get ZERO

I'm sure Niklaus will take care of that, in that this never happened ever event. He is the tournament host
It's a fucking golf course. So what if he is sick plenty of room for social distance at golf course. I use to go to that tournament every year but now one of my biggest money making weeks on the lake. Next couple years I will forgo at least one day of fishing to go to the tournament. I have been going to the marathon oil women's tournament in toledo the past few year. Shorter drive and the female golfers are pretty approachable. I get about three hugs a year up there from a hot female golfer. I am pretty fond of that. Does not hurt I typically get a free pass for it I fish and golf with some Marathon oil big wigs.
Dr Fauci and us financed the labs that created this virus that leaked somehow to do this to the world.

Dr Fauci is responsible for this thread

Lied about it for a yr because of TDS. Now his word is crap and how many millions died because of the China Coverup.

Do you even know the magnitude of this. Doubt you've been even told, CNN won't mention it

Dr Fauci and us financed the labs that created this virus that leaked somehow to do this to the world.

Lied about it for a yr because of TDS. Now his word is crap and how many millions died because of the China Coverup.

Do you even know the magnitude of this. Doubt you've been even told, CNN won't mention it
Aint fauci you can blame the military. That type of research funded is for weapoizing disease period. I am sure there is much more to be afraid of in those labs all over the world. We humans are bound to kill ourselves off sooner or later. It's probably sooner AI is here today. Any machine with a brain is going to realize we are a threat. Mean while we are placing cameras and hooking our refrigerator up to the internet. Pipelines, supply chains, critical infrastructure its all hooked to the internet. You would think we would not be that stupid but here we are. I am pretty sure we are fucked so eat drink and be merry for sometime in the near future we die.

They still play golf outside, right? So what’s the BFD? He isn’t a threat to anyone and it’s his choice if he feels like playing.
I hope he sues the living shit out of every democrat and democrat appeaser he can.
Was that supposed to be a smart sounding reply? You think Rahm should sue every democrat for a rule that the PGA tour decided on almost a year ago?! Sorry but that’s idiotic

Are you under the impression that the USGA and PGA are run by Democrats?

Rahm should sue the fuck out of Fauxci.
Dr Fauci is being targeted by the Loser's propaganda operation lately and, of course, the cult parrots Loser's ever-growing grievance hit list, but it is the PGA, an independent, capitalistic enterprise, whose rules and protocols are rigidly followed, in public health as well as copious guidelines for playing the game.

“The protocol that we have had in place for the last 50 events is being followed to the letter, and unfortunately we are in a situation where we are this evening,” said Andy Levinson, the tour’s Senior Vice President of Tournament Administration, on Saturday night.

Kudos to Rahm, a class act who is mature enough to accept such a blow without whining victimhood:

Class act is right. Can’t say the same for many of the partisans on this thread. Why is public health even a partisan issue?! WTF?!

The guy is playing lights out golf. This is bullshit. Give him a shot of hydroxychloroquine and whatever else they use to treat it and let him play. Either that or shut down the whole tournament because everyone was exposed. He can be isolated enough to ensure others safety. The show must go on.
They don’t shut down events due to exposure. They do have testing protocols for that

AND YES FOLKS. DR FAUCI USED YOUR TAX DOLLARS SO THE CHINESE COULD MAKE THIS THING AND CAUSE SO MUCH STRESS. HE KNEW FROM DAY ONE AND LIED TO US

ALL COMING OUT NOW LIBTURDS. PERFECT WAY TO GET TRUMP DEFEATED COINCIDING WITH A MASSIVE FRAUD ELECTION

WAS IT WORTH IT????......YOUR TDS SAYS SO
Dumbest comment of the day right here. Did you find a check signed by Fauci to the Chinese with “COVID-19 Dev” in the memo?

That really does suck. Either bad luck or perhaps he wasn’t careful with his livelihood. My 17 year old got his second shot 5 weeks ago and isn’t protecting a career opportunity like this guy.

To me, if the guy was already out there playing, he should've been allowed to finish. It wasn't like his equipment was going to be used later by other people if everyone else there brings their own golf clubs, shoes, etc.

God bless you and the guy always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, if the matter was serious enough, making the guy wear a mask would've been sufficient enough, especially if the guy was already wearing gloves.
The rules were written and used for over 50 events. Would you really write rules that would allow COVID-19 positive players to play as long as they wear a mask outside? Do you really think that would be adopted for pro sporting events of that size. I thought y’all believed that masks don’t work?

Rahm should sue the fuck out of Fauxci.
Are you venting or do you really think he has a case against Fauci?

I understand they have instant tests for covid. Why did they wait for the 3rd round? More drama? The guy certainly looks healthy enough. Are covid symptoms exaggerated?
He tested negative the first two days. Day three they got the positive results back in the afternoon and then sent the sample to another lab for a more thorough evaluation were it was verified. They had contact traced a positive case back to Jon prior to the event so he was on limited exposure protocol to start with

When did Fauci finance this lab?

That really does suck. Either bad luck or perhaps he wasn’t careful with his livelihood. My 17 year old got his second shot 5 weeks ago and isn’t protecting a career opportunity like this guy.
Not just a career he also has a newborn at home. My sister just had a baby. Can’t tell you protective we all have been over the past year for her. Pregnant women are very high risk for sever effects if they catch COVID. I would have thought that Rahm would have been first in line for that shot

He Just got his shot, but not before being exposed to the Covid case he caught. He wasn't immune yet and still isn't. Why he waited so long, I don't know but he took it like a man. He has got to be so disappointed.
This is a stupid overreaction by bedwetting libs

Are they going to seal him away in absolute isolation till he dies from the wuflu ?

No and what more the chances are 99.999 to .001 that he even gets more than a mild case of the sniffles

He Just got his shot, but not before being exposed to the Covid case he caught. He wasn't immune yet and still isn't. Why he waited so long, I don't know but he took it like a man. He has got to be so disappointed.

Are they going to seal him away in absolute isolation till he dies from the wuflu ?

No and what more the chances are 99.999 to .001 that he even gets more than a mild case of the sniffles
The quarantine isn’t for him it is to protect others… why would I need to explain that to you?

The quarantine isn’t for him it is to protect others… why would I need to explain that to you?
By now even the dumbest of the trumpsters should have learned what the words asymptomatic and contagious mean. You`re explaining it to an eight year old and a dumb one at that. I`m guessing he`s from South Carolina or some other place of ignorance down there.

Fine

Allow only people who have been vaccinated to come within six feet of him

Its an open air golf course and the danger to others is practically nil

By now even the dumbest of the trumpsters should have learned what the words asymptomatic and contagious mean. You`re explaining it to an eight year old and a dumb one at that. I`m guessing he`s from South Carolina or some other place of ignorance down there.
See post #59

Forum List

Back