Can you imagine being 6 golf strokes ahead in a huge tournament and told live, you have Covid and have to withdraw

Rahm should sue the fuck out of Fauxci.
Kudos to Rahm, a class act who is mature enough to accept such a blow without whining victimhood:

Kudos to Rahm my ass, you lying lizard-- -- -- Rahm doesn't deserve to win. Not enough money as much as 30 years income for the average person!

The man is OUTSIDE, alone, playing golf, any doctor will tell you viral transmission is impossible in an outdoor space like that, the virus simply has no chance of being confined and concentrated to sufficient numbers to be infectious.

If the guy had any BRAINS or stones at all, he should have asked why he can't finish out the game wearing gloves and a mask? Two masks? Why can't he simply keep greater distance from others? Why couldn't he simply come back and play alone finishing the game after all others leave?

There is always a better alternative to idiotic leftwing PC bullshit. Besides, if he was infectious, the damage was already done in the clubhouse, not out on some big, open fairway with a breeze blowing and people standing 60-100 feet away.

But that would not have comported well with the official line of begging and bribing people to get an untested injection for an illness where the sick don't even know they are ill.

Kudos to Rahm, a class act who is mature enough to accept such a blow without whining victimhood:

Kudos to Rahm my ass, you lying lizard-- -- -- Rahm doesn't deserve to win. Not enough money as much as 30 years income for the average person!

The man is OUTSIDE, alone, playing golf, any doctor will tell you viral transmission is impossible in an outdoor space like that, the virus simply has no chance of being confined and concentrated to sufficient numbers to be infectious.

If the guy had any BRAINS or stones at all, he should have asked why he can't finish out the game wearing gloves and a mask? Two masks? Why can't he simply keep greater distance from others? Why couldn't he simply come back and play alone finishing the game after all others leave?

There is always a better alternative to idiotic leftwing PC bullshit. Besides, if he was infectious, the damage was already done in the clubhouse, not out on some big, open fairway with a breeze blowing and people standing 60-100 feet away.

But that would not have comported well with the official line of begging and bribing people to get an untested injection for an illness where the sick don't even know they are ill.
If he had any BRAINS he would`ve been fully vaccinated months ago. He responded with class though and I hope he does well at the Open that starts June 17.

If he had any BRAINS he would`ve been fully vaccinated months ago.

Oh really, pinbrain? And here I thought that months ago, vaccine was only being given out to the very old and very ill. Not to young, strong, healthy golfers. At that, it takes 30-60 days for the shot to take full effect. Oops, I know, facts don't matter to you.

He Just got his shot, but not before being exposed to the Covid case he caught. He wasn't immune yet and still isn't. Why he waited so long, I don't know but he took it like a man. He has got to be so disappointed.
This is a stupid overreaction by bedwetting libs

Are they going to seal him away in absolute isolation till he dies from the wuflu ?

No and what more the chances are 99.999 to .001 that he even gets more than a mild case of the sniffles
The quarantine isn’t for him it is to protect others… why would I need to explain that to you?
Fine

Allow only people who have been vaccinated to come within six feet of him

Its an open air golf course and the danger to others is practically nil
Allow? Like they have staffers out there regulating all that?! Come on Mac the more you dig the deeper you get

Class act is right. Can’t say the same for many of the partisans on this thread. Why is public health even a partisan issue?! WTF?!
Imbibe of the orange Kool-Aid®, and everything becomes partisan, and whoever does not kowtow to the orange dogma is the target of copious contumely and crackpot kvetching.

Oh really, pinbrain? And here I thought that months ago, vaccine was only being given out to the very old and very ill. Not to young, strong, healthy golfers. At that, it takes 30-60 days for the shot to take full effect. Oops, I know, facts don't matter to you.
Read the article. He didn't get the shot until after he had been exposed and was already in the tournament. He probably got sick of daily testing.

The vaccine has been available everywhere to everyone since April 1st, in many states well before that.

Are you trying to make the point that the shot wasn’t available to him before now?

Are you trying to make the point that the shot wasn’t available to him before now?
He was probably one of the "I'll get around to it one of these days" people, of whom there are plenty. And I'm sure as a new Dad and pro golfer, he had a lot of other things on his mind. But you can be sure he's kicking his own ass from here to Canada that he didn't take the half hour to get the shot sooner.

That is quite the tantrum you are throwing over Rahm contracting Covid, the PGA following its unambiguous rules, and Rahm accepting the unfortunate reality like an adult.

He was probably one of the "I'll get around to it one of these days" people, of whom there are plenty. And I'm sure as a new Dad and pro golfer, he had a lot of other things on his mind. But you can be sure he's kicking his own ass from here to Canada that he didn't take the half hour to get the shot sooner.
Just imagine: There can be consequences for our failures to act:

Jon Rahm made a bad business decision.
If Rahm had been vaccinated ASAP after his home state of Arizona opened eligibility to all adults on March 24, the 26-year-old Spaniard almost certainly would have avoided testing positive for COVID-19 Saturday at the Memorial Tournament.
And had he not tested positive, he would not have withdrawn from the Memorial, which he led by six shots with 18 left to play.
And if he had not withdrawn, Rahm stood a strong chance of leaving Muirfield Village Golf Club with a crystal trophy and $1.675 million.
It does not take a Fortune 500 company accountant to connect those dots. Get a tiny prick in the arm, avoid the huge hole in the pocket that allowed a cool million-and-a-half to slip through.
“(Getting vaccinated) is a business decision in many ways,” said Jack Nicklaus, CEO of Golden Bear Enterprises who I hear was pretty good at golf.

Read the article. He didn't get the shot until after he had been exposed and was already in the tournament. He probably got sick of daily testing.
I don't need to. I heard the story last night on the sports news. The announcers were livid. He was getting tested daily. Funny how the Left's "science" evaporates so easily! His testing positive and being evicted proves that everything the media has told us about masks and distancing is a lie. There was no good reason why he couldn't finish the tournament unless they conceded it and gave him 1st Prize.

The vaccine has been available everywhere to everyone since April 1st, in many states well before that.
Odd. I signed up for it in January. Still waiting for it. My pharmacist can't seem to get it.

That is quite the tantrum you are throwing over Rahm contracting Covid, the PGA following its unambiguous rules, and Rahm accepting the unfortunate reality like an adult.

I guess everything becomes a tantrum to you when you have no common sense counter for it, Skinflap?

Absolutely no scientific basis for demanding he leave the tournament. I studied medicine at one time to be a doctor and every doctor friend I know agrees with me.

I don't need to. I heard the story last night on the sports news. The announcers were livid. He was getting tested daily. Funny how the Left's "science" evaporates so easily! His testing positive and being evicted proves that everything the media has told us about masks and distancing is a lie. There was no good reason why he couldn't finish the tournament unless they conceded it and gave him 1st Prize.

Odd. I signed up for it in January. Still waiting for it. My pharmacist can't seem to get it.
My God what this Fauci did to us.

Time to call a different pharmacy, Toob!
I'll admit, here on April 1st I would have had to drive 60 miles to get vaccinated, and I had to hunt all over to find that one. I didn't go. Within 3 weeks, it was readily available at the local drug store and I was able to make the appointment within a couple of days and schedule shot 2 at the same time.

This Fauci hid this lab leak which could have helped s so much if we knew. This is a crime against humanity.

I know you got Fauchied, but we told you a yr ago here. Just like the Russian scam.

I guess everything becomes a tantrum to you when you have no common sense counter for it, Skinflap?

Absolutely no scientific basis for demanding he leave the tournament. I studied medicine at one time to be a doctor and every doctor friend I know agrees with me.
You can disagree with the PGA guidelines but what do you know? You can't even figure out that maybe you should call another drugstore to get your shot?

Good thing you didn't become a doctor--you've got to be a total nimrod.

This Fauci hid this lab leak which could have helped s so much if we knew. This is a crime against humanity.

I know you got Fauchied, but we told you a yr ago here. Just like the Russian scam.
How would it have helped?

You can disagree with the PGA guidelines but what do you know? You can't even figure out that maybe you should call another drugstore to get your shot?

Good thing you didn't become a doctor--you've got to be a total nimrod.
Well I'm Life/ Health underwriter qualified so I forgot more about medical than you'll know.

You were scammed by the greatest quack in history

April 1st...lol......There were nearly deads getting it at that time..................Shot Shaming.......You believed a scam we told you was a scam a yr ago

Bullshit. Where do you live? I’ll send you an address of where you can get it tomorrow

How would it have helped?
We begged them in October or somewhere then to let us in and help them to contain this.

Fauci has such ties to these Chinese like Omar has to be incest with her brother. He did nothing.

We financed this virus. Are you getting the magnitude of the world damage purposely done to get Trump beat. How many died. You had to muster every dead persons vote possible to do it even

Forum List

Back