Can you imagine being 6 golf strokes ahead in a huge tournament and told live, you have Covid and have to withdraw

Not to real golfer
Oh I see, now you decide who is and who is not a 'real golfer?' You Marxists sure like to categorize folks don't you?
You either argue for the sake of arguing or you have never played a serious game of golf.
The minute you put a buck on a game it is no longer a fuck around “practice round”

No foot wedges. No mulligans. You putt every putt unless your opponent offers otherwise
It’s okay to work out rules prior to an informal round.
We usually agree to one mulligan off the tee per 18 holes.
PS: Leo is obviously a prick who probably cheats ;)

To me, if the guy was already out there playing, he should've been allowed to finish. It wasn't like his equipment was going to be used later by other people if everyone else there brings their own golf clubs, shoes, etc.

God bless you and the guy always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, if the matter was serious enough, making the guy wear a mask would've been sufficient enough, especially if the guy was already wearing gloves.
The rules were written and used for over 50 events. Would you really write rules that would allow COVID-19 positive players to play as long as they wear a mask outside? Do you really think that would be adopted for pro sporting events of that size. I thought y’all believed that masks don’t work?
I am only asking what I ask due to the fact that the guy was even allowed to get started playing that day at all period. If rule enforcement was really that important to whoever yanked him from the picture, they never would've allowed him to be in front of that camera in the first place. To me, they have made it as clear as crystal glass that their only intention was to embarrass him.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. If I was playing against him, I would've taken a stand and said, "I won't be playing until he is able to return."
Rahm took it like a gentleman and his fellow competitors are acting classy as well. Golf is a game of character and integrity and the USGA and PGA do a fine job upholding those standards. The rules were clear. He had been flagged prior to the event because he had been exposed to somebody who tested positive. He had limited access and was tested daily and knew the rules that a positive test was a DQ.

He was allowed to play under the rules and he was DQed under the rules. Not sure what kind of stand you think i the other players should take but it sounds like it would be an irrational one
The fact that golf is a game of character and integrity should have been more than enough reason for Donald Trump never to have taken it up! ;)
Trump does not play golf. He plays his own fucked of version of rich guy driving a cart around a field hitting a ball around
Rump - Grand Master of the Foot Wedgie, the waterproof ball, and undefeated club champion (where he was the only contestant ;-)
He is a disgrace to the game. I see guys like that on the course all the time… they dishonor a truly great sport
I once caught a buddy kicking his ball 15 ft from behind a tree back out into the fairway. He didn’t know I saw him. This wasn’t a goof around game either. We had a $50 bet.

I didn’t say anything and won anyway. Didn’t defriend him either. He’s still a buddy but my trust only goes so far now, and I’ve not played golf with him since.
They say a persons true character comes out on the golf course. I've seen it many times.

To me, if the guy was already out there playing, he should've been allowed to finish. It wasn't like his equipment was going to be used later by other people if everyone else there brings their own golf clubs, shoes, etc.

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, if the matter was serious enough, making the guy wear a mask would've been sufficient enough, especially if the guy was already wearing gloves.
The rules were written and used for over 50 events. Would you really write rules that would allow COVID-19 positive players to play as long as they wear a mask outside? Do you really think that would be adopted for pro sporting events of that size. I thought y’all believed that masks don’t work?
I am only asking what I ask due to the fact that the guy was even allowed to get started playing that day at all period. If rule enforcement was really that important to whoever yanked him from the picture, they never would've allowed him to be in front of that camera in the first place. To me, they have made it as clear as crystal glass that their only intention was to embarrass him.

Holly

P.S. If I was playing against him, I would've taken a stand and said, "I won't be playing until he is able to return."
Rahm took it like a gentleman and his fellow competitors are acting classy as well. Golf is a game of character and integrity and the USGA and PGA do a fine job upholding those standards. The rules were clear. He had been flagged prior to the event because he had been exposed to somebody who tested positive. He had limited access and was tested daily and knew the rules that a positive test was a DQ.

He was allowed to play under the rules and he was DQed under the rules. Not sure what kind of stand you think i the other players should take but it sounds like it would be an irrational one
The fact that golf is a game of character and integrity should have been more than enough reason for Donald Trump never to have taken it up! ;)
Trump does not play golf. He plays his own fucked of version of rich guy driving a cart around a field hitting a ball around
Trump played a round with an executive from either ESPN or Sports Illustrated (from the book, Commander in Cheat) and when they were finished Trump told the guy "you owe me $27.00. The man said "I`m not giving you a nickel. You cheated on every hole". He takes gimmees from 8ft. out.
Gimmes are given, not taken... I thought that was a given

Not when I was in college it wasn’t. 50 clams buys a butt-ton of Ramen Noodles and beer assholio.
$50 is peanuts fool. I couldn't care less where you went to college or the swill you bought.
Its not about the $50 smart guy, there are principles involved. You can play preferred lies and gimmes inside the leather if its agreed upon. But moving your ball from behind a tree or bumping it while your opponents are not that is just straight up cheating. Why are you making excuses for it?

Holly

Holly

Trump played a round with an executive from either ESPN or Sports Illustrated (from the book, Commander in Cheat) and when they were finished Trump told the guy "you owe me $27.00. The man said "I`m not giving you a nickel. You cheated on every hole". He takes gimmees from 8ft. out.
Donald is a taker - Been that way since birth

1623091801157.gif

One has to be a complete ignorant fool to think a golfer playing a game of golf is a threat to anyone. The only reason this guy got canceled is because of the current Marxist regime. He should sue at the very least.
Sue who for what? You know Golf is a very right wing dominated sport. The USGA and PGA executive board are made up from old money businessmen. The COVID rules were put in place for public safety not for politics. The rules were followed. You want to situationally change the rules because of politics. Thats the joke here

Holly

Holly

Donald is a taker - Been that way since birth

View attachment 498345
Best MEME ever. I've been sending it to all my peps.

You either argue for the sake of arguing or you have never played a serious game of golf.
The minute you put a buck on a game it is no longer a duck around “practice round”

No foot wedges. No mulligans. You putt every putt unless your opponent offers otherwise
I never contested the fact that Dr. Love's 'friend' cheated you ignorant fool. Hit yourself upside the head and wake up.
Correct, you never said he didn't cheat. You just minimized it and said its not a big deal. Well you're right, it isn't the end of the world but nobody was saying it was. Love said he is still friends with the guy. But it does show that he is not an honest person and can not be trusted. That was the point.

PS: Leo is obviously a prick who probably cheats
I didn't mention rules, I said $50 is not a serious game or bet. In any case the thread is about the poor guy that got disqualified for having a benign case of the flu. You keep obfuscating.

They still play golf outside, right? So what’s the BFD? He isn’t a threat to anyone and it’s his choice if he feels like playing.
I hope he sues the living shit out of every democrat and democrat appeaser he can.
I hope everyone that he infects sues the %$#@ out of him as he knowingly was exposed to a positive case and should have quarantined given the fact that he was not vaccinated. It's not about his choice it's about everyone around him. That's the BFD.
You’re a moronic sheep. You can’t spread this disease outside.
Change the channel.

PS: Leo is obviously a prick who probably cheats
I didn't mention rules, I said $50 is not a serious game or bet. In any case the thread is about the poor guy that got disqualified for having a benign case of the flu. You keep obfuscating.
So fill in the blank Miss Cleo:
It is okay to cheat unless your bet is over $_____

So fill in the blank Miss Cleo:
It is okay to cheat unless your bet is over $_____
I never said it's OK to cheat. Are you high or something? Again, the thread is about the guy that got canceled in a golf tournament because he had the flu. Can you just TRY to stick to the topic? Your life experiences are not interesting.

No, the thread is about golf - The game your CHEAT-o God dishonors.
HEY, congratulations! You got part of it correct, the thread is about golf. Now, what about golf? Come on little Marxist tool, you can do it. So far you have taken way too many strokes and landed in the rough way too many times. You are WAY over par.

Last edited:
He Just got his shot, but not before being exposed to the Covid case he caught. He wasn't immune yet and still isn't. Why he waited so long, I don't know but he took it like a man. He has got to be so disappointed.
Crazy, PGA should have seen to it that every player, caddy, official etc was fully vaxed vaxed prior to the Masters.
Those protocols have been nearly 100% in other professional sports!
Well, golfers aren't hired by the PGA; that's probably the difference? They're just individuals, not players under contract with a team.

Holly

Holly

Rump - Grand Master of the Foot Wedgie, the waterproof ball, and undefeated club champion (where he was the only contestant ;-)
"Foot Wedgie" LOL

Holly

Holly

Taking gimmees from 8 feet out would sure improve my game!

Forum List

Back