Can you imagine being 6 golf strokes ahead in a huge tournament and told live, you have Covid and have to withdraw

The guy is playing lights out golf. This is bullshit. Give him a shot of hydroxychloroquine and whatever else they use to treat it and let him play. Either that or shut down the whole tournament because everyone was exposed. He can be isolated enough to ensure others safety. The show must go on.
Give him hydroxychloroquine or whatever they use to treat it? :laughing0301:

Rahm should sue the fuck out of Fauxci.
Dr Fauci is being targeted by the Loser's propaganda operation lately and, of course, the cult parrots Loser's ever-growing grievance hit list, but it is the PGA, an independent, capitalistic enterprise, whose rules and protocols are rigidly followed, in public health as well as copious guidelines for playing the game.

“The protocol that we have had in place for the last 50 events is being followed to the letter, and unfortunately we are in a situation where we are this evening,” said Andy Levinson, the tour’s Senior Vice President of Tournament Administration, on Saturday night.

Kudos to Rahm, a class act who is mature enough to accept such a blow without whining victimhood:

Rahm is a class act. Instead of acting like a whiny baby such (as we’ve seen so far in this thread), he mans up, indicates that he understood the rules, talks about the importance of health/ family and cheers for the guys remaining.

IMHO with this statement he has tripled his stock with advertisers and with his fan base.

The left has weaponized covid beyond what it ever could have been.
Next thing, the hyper-partisan cult will be insisting that the prissy PGA is antifa in lizard shirts!

^^^^^^

1623077565216.jpeg

They still play golf outside, right? So what’s the BFD? He isn’t a threat to anyone and it’s his choice if he feels like playing.
I hope he sues the living shit out of every democrat and democrat appeaser he can.
Was that supposed to be a smart sounding reply? You think Rahm should sue every democrat for a rule that the PGA tour decided on almost a year ago?! Sorry but that’s idiotic

Are you under the impression that the USGA and PGA are run by Democrats?
Great point ^ Truth be told, like those who play the game, they are largely REPUBLICANS

Kudos to Rahm, a class act who is mature enough to accept such a blow without whining victimhood:

Kudos to Rahm my ass, you lying lizard-- -- -- Rahm doesn't deserve to win. Not enough money as much as 30 years income for the average person!

The man is OUTSIDE, alone, playing golf, any doctor will tell you viral transmission is impossible in an outdoor space like that, the virus simply has no chance of being confined and concentrated to sufficient numbers to be infectious.

If the guy had any BRAINS or stones at all, he should have asked why he can't finish out the game wearing gloves and a mask? Two masks? Why can't he simply keep greater distance from others? Why couldn't he simply come back and play alone finishing the game after all others leave?

There is always a better alternative to idiotic leftwing PC bullshit. Besides, if he was infectious, the damage was already done in the clubhouse, not out on some big, open fairway with a breeze blowing and people standing 60-100 feet away.

But that would not have comported well with the official line of begging and bribing people to get an untested injection for an illness where the sick don't even know they are ill.
If he had any BRAINS he would`ve been fully vaccinated months ago.

Oh really, pinbrain? And here I thought that months ago, vaccine was only being given out to the very old and very ill. Not to young, strong, healthy golfers. At that, it takes 30-60 days for the shot to take full effect. Oops, I know, facts don't matter to you.
I could fit your knowledge of vaccines and COVID onto the pointy tip of a pin ;)

Last edited:
To me, if the guy was already out there playing, he should've been allowed to finish. It wasn't like his equipment was going to be used later by other people if everyone else there brings their own golf clubs, shoes, etc.

God bless you and the guy always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, if the matter was serious enough, making the guy wear a mask would've been sufficient enough, especially if the guy was already wearing gloves.
The rules were written and used for over 50 events. Would you really write rules that would allow COVID-19 positive players to play as long as they wear a mask outside? Do you really think that would be adopted for pro sporting events of that size. I thought y’all believed that masks don’t work?
I am only asking what I ask due to the fact that the guy was even allowed to get started playing that day at all period. If rule enforcement was really that important to whoever yanked him from the picture, they never would've allowed him to be in front of that camera in the first place. To me, they have made it as clear as crystal glass that their only intention was to embarrass him.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. If I was playing against him, I would've taken a stand and said, "I won't be playing until he is able to return."
Rahm took it like a gentleman and his fellow competitors are acting classy as well. Golf is a game of character and integrity and the USGA and PGA do a fine job upholding those standards. The rules were clear. He had been flagged prior to the event because he had been exposed to somebody who tested positive. He had limited access and was tested daily and knew the rules that a positive test was a DQ.

He was allowed to play under the rules and he was DQed under the rules. Not sure what kind of stand you think i the other players should take but it sounds like it would be an irrational one
The fact that golf is a game of character and integrity should have been more than enough reason for Donald Trump never to have taken it up! ;)

DrLove said:
Rahm is a class act. Instead of acting like a whiny baby such (as we’ve seen so far in this thread), he mans up, indicates that he understood the rules, talks about the importance of health/ family and cheers for the guys remaining.

IMHO with this statement he has tripled his stock with advertisers and with his fan base.
By deferring gracefully to the reality of the PGA rules, Rahm effectively castrated the fanatical rage-mongers eager to make such compliance another hyper-partisan issue. (That will make them even more shrill, unfortunately.)

Jack Nicklaus: "He’s a big boy. He understands that we have rules."*

* If Rahm subsequently throws tantrum, irrationally rages without any evidence that he actually won the tournament, and incites his groupies to attack the PGA to prevent the real winner's name from being inscribed on the trophy, that will expose him as a whiny cry baby whose own bloated ego compels him to crap on the game itself rather than handle the truth.
Fortunately, we are dealing with a clear case of integrity, and won't be subjected to this ignominious spectacle:

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 11.13.14 AM.png

CyberNinjas check scorecards for bamboo fibers.

It's his own fault for not getting a vaccine. If he infected others, that is also the tragedy not some golf tournament he should not have been playing in if he was exposed to a positive case before the tournament started. He has only himself to blame on this one.
I also think the PGA deserves some blame. I know an NBA ref. They held group vax events for each team, ref association etc which were mandatory. That is true with most pro sports. None of those guys had to fight on the Internet for their first appointment.

PGA apparently gave them far too much autonomy. They should have taken the responsibility to have everyone fully vaxed (40 days max on two shots) prior to the Masters. Age groupings wouldn’t have mattered. They could have had all the vaccine they needed back in January.

Kudos to Rahm my ass, you lying lizard-- -- -- Rahm doesn't deserve to win. Not enough money as much as 30 years income for the average person!

The man is OUTSIDE, alone, playing golf, any doctor will tell you viral transmission is impossible in an outdoor space like that, the virus simply has no chance of being confined and concentrated to sufficient numbers to be infectious.

If the guy had any BRAINS or stones at all, he should have asked why he can't finish out the game wearing gloves and a mask? Two masks? Why can't he simply keep greater distance from others? Why couldn't he simply come back and play alone finishing the game after all others leave?

There is always a better alternative to idiotic leftwing PC bullshit. Besides, if he was infectious, the damage was already done in the clubhouse, not out on some big, open fairway with a breeze blowing and people standing 60-100 feet away.

But that would not have comported well with the official line of begging and bribing people to get an untested injection for an illness where the sick don't even know they are ill.
If he had any BRAINS he would`ve been fully vaccinated months ago.

Oh really, pinbrain? And here I thought that months ago, vaccine was only being given out to the very old and very ill. Not to young, strong, healthy golfers. At that, it takes 30-60 days for the shot to take full effect. Oops, I know, facts don't matter to you.
I could fit your knowledge of vaccines and COVID onto the pointy tip of a pin ;)

Yes you could, but you'd be leaving over 99% of what I know out.

It's a personal choice yes. Every choice has consequences.

In his case getting Covid and losing millions were the consequences.

He made a stupid choice
Why should his personal health choice disqualify him from a game of golf? He is not threatening anyone. Shall we disqualify YOU from this Forum for your personal health choices and Marxist beliefs?

I also think the PGA deserves some blame. I know an NBA ref. They held group vax events for each team, ref association etc which were mandatory. That is true with most pro sports. None of those guys had to fight on the Internet for their first appointment.

PGA apparently gave them far too much autonomy. They should have taken the responsibility to have everyone fully vaxed (40 days max on two shots) prior to the Masters. Age groupings wouldn’t have mattered. They could have had all the vaccine they needed back in January.
No one in America should be mandated to have pathogens injected into their body. What kind of fucked thinking is that with a seasonal flu that has, for most folks, a 99+% rate of survival? Some of you little Marxist tools are so ignorant I can see easy it is to manipulate you into controlled 'hive,' and group-think mentality.

To me, if the guy was already out there playing, he should've been allowed to finish. It wasn't like his equipment was going to be used later by other people if everyone else there brings their own golf clubs, shoes, etc.

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, if the matter was serious enough, making the guy wear a mask would've been sufficient enough, especially if the guy was already wearing gloves.
The rules were written and used for over 50 events. Would you really write rules that would allow COVID-19 positive players to play as long as they wear a mask outside? Do you really think that would be adopted for pro sporting events of that size. I thought y’all believed that masks don’t work?
I am only asking what I ask due to the fact that the guy was even allowed to get started playing that day at all period. If rule enforcement was really that important to whoever yanked him from the picture, they never would've allowed him to be in front of that camera in the first place. To me, they have made it as clear as crystal glass that their only intention was to embarrass him.

Holly

P.S. If I was playing against him, I would've taken a stand and said, "I won't be playing until he is able to return."
Rahm took it like a gentleman and his fellow competitors are acting classy as well. Golf is a game of character and integrity and the USGA and PGA do a fine job upholding those standards. The rules were clear. He had been flagged prior to the event because he had been exposed to somebody who tested positive. He had limited access and was tested daily and knew the rules that a positive test was a DQ.

He was allowed to play under the rules and he was DQed under the rules. Not sure what kind of stand you think i the other players should take but it sounds like it would be an irrational one
The fact that golf is a game of character and integrity should have been more than enough reason for Donald Trump never to have taken it up! ;)
Trump does not play golf. He plays his own fucked of version of rich guy driving a cart around a field hitting a ball around

Holly

Holly

Trump does not play golf. He plays his own fucked of version of rich guy driving a cart around a field hitting a ball around
Rump - Grand Master of the Foot Wedgie, the waterproof ball, and undefeated club champion (where he was the only contestant ;-)

No one in America should be mandated to have pathogens injected into their body. What kind of fucked thinking is that with a seasonal flu that has, for most folks, a 99+% rate of survival? Some of you little Marxist tools are so ignorant I can see easy it is to manipulate you into controlled 'hive,' and group-think mentality.

No, survival rate is 98% for those who test positive. The seasonal flu kills an average of 35,000 a year. COVID killed close to half a million March to March. But I guess players have a right to say no and not play by renouncing their respective player associations and teams. Up to them. But these are men - not vax Karens. ;)

Holly

Holly

Rump - Grand Master of the Foot Wedgie, the waterproof ball, and undefeated club champion (where he was the only contestant ;-)
He is a disgrace to the game. I see guys like that on the course all the time… they dishonor a truly great sport

They still play golf outside, right? So what’s the BFD? He isn’t a threat to anyone and it’s his choice if he feels like playing.
I hope he sues the living shit out of every democrat and democrat appeaser he can.
I hope everyone that he infects sues the %$#@ out of him as he knowingly was exposed to a positive case and should have quarantined given the fact that he was not vaccinated. It's not about his choice it's about everyone around him. That's the BFD.

Holly

Holly

He is a disgrace to the game. I see guys like that on the course all the time… they dishonor a truly great sport
I once caught a buddy kicking his ball 15 ft from behind a tree back out into the fairway. He didn’t know I saw him. This wasn’t a goof around game either. We had a $50 bet.

I didn’t say anything and won anyway. Didn’t defriend him either. He’s still a buddy but my trust only goes so far now, and I’ve not played golf with him since.

Forum List

Back