Can You Imagine, Gary Johnson Responded With, "Alleppo? You Mean Like The Dog Food"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:banana: :cow: :eusa_doh: Now that would of been funny! An anchor on MSNBC asks Gary Johnson about Aleppo, he pauses, and brings up dog food. Now, aside from hearing everyone on the set and crew cracking up, live on air, do you think that Johnson's standing in the polls would of tanked him from 7% back to 2%? :laugh2: :laugh2:
That Gary Johnson debacle was just like the embarrassing moment when Hillary said,,
"You Mean Like With A Cloth Or Something"?? Right ??
What we are seeing this year is obvious proof that all Democrats, Liberals and some Libertarians are just not very intelligent and should just drop out of the race!
:iagree:

I wonder how Joe Biden would react to a question regarding Aleppo.

:banana: :cow: :eusa_doh: Now that would of been funny! An anchor on MSNBC asks Gary Johnson about Aleppo, he pauses, and brings up dog food. Now, aside from hearing everyone on the set and crew cracking up, live on air, do you think that Johnson's standing in the polls would of tanked him from 7% back to 2%? :laugh2: :laugh2:
That Gary Johnson debacle was just like the embarrassing moment when Hillary said,,
What we are seeing this year is obvious proof that all Democrats, Liberals and some Libertarians are just not very intelligent and should just drop out of the race!
Grow up you immature, uneducated, ignorant moron.

next week Johnson will be asked about the people of Austria and Johnson will make some remark about the Austrian language.

Grow up you immature, uneducated, ignorant moron.

This dude has been trying for years...under this forum name and others...to convince us that he is funny. His problem isn't immaturity. I'm immature as well. His problem is that he's just not clever.

this muppet is the least funny person i had to witness flouncing around the internet.

I will give Gary some credit,,,at least he knows that an island will not tip over if too many people live on it, being all democrats think than an Island will just collapse if too many people all go to the west end.

Reporter: So Gary, how do you feel about Chechoslovakia suddenly deciding to break up into three nations?
Gary:,,,,Checkoslovakia? Thats a country in Russia, right?

does anyone remember The Lame Zone, that was once part of this board? that is where these threads and posts belong.

Forum List

Back