Can you imagine how the rw would react if Obama told 3 GOP rednecks to go back to their shitholes?

You know, the shitholes like MS, AL, or LA.

The RW would blow up.

As usual, Trump supporters either don’t care about Trump’s remarks about the dem women because they are racist or they aren’t racist but once again go into denial mode because they can’t handle admitting any of Trump’s faults.
On average Republican Voters have higher incomes than Democrat Voters and that is why you never hear the words 'Republican ghetto'.
https://www.debt.org/faqs/americans-in-debt/economic-demographics-republicans/
Um, no. You've got it backwards. The educated earner types tend to be Democrats. Look at the red states man.
why then can't those edumacated dems find polling places and get IDs? you must be confused with other stupid fks eh?
They do. We have a certain vulnerable segment of our party though, being fairly diverse (something you wouldn't understand), and we must protect their rights as well.
like? explain your position.

You know your country is in trouble....

1) When top members of the central government consistently place their own country in the evil column.
2) When the leader of the country calls them out on it and says you should just leave.
3) upon hearing that, the entire party of those members get together and pass legislation to officially condemn the top leader for saying that to them.

We are in trouble.

The RW would blow up.

As usual, Trump supporters either don’t care about Trump’s remarks about the dem women because they are racist or they aren’t racist but once again go into denial mode because they can’t handle admitting any of Trump’s faults.
On average Republican Voters have higher incomes than Democrat Voters and that is why you never hear the words 'Republican ghetto'.
Um, no. You've got it backwards. The educated earner types tend to be Democrats. Look at the red states man.
Especially the blue areas in those red states. The funny thing is the Progs move out of deep blue areas to get away from the tax oppression and for safety. Then they move to red areas and infect them. And they do not move to blue areas of those states. The biggest fraud is a Prog who lives miles from the problems in great comfort and sleeping peaceably in their beds in the field. Prove it and move into the blue cities and uplift the people there as an example. Let your children marry the least educated in those areas as equality is work. But nahhhhh!
Lol, you're a big fan of that republican koolaide huh?

Failed premise. You won't find any Right-Wing Politicians who hate America.
well actually, the right didn't change asylum laws when they held both houses.
To be honest, that wasn't a hate America thing, it was a cowardice thing.
sure it was, it allows illegal foreigners into our country on a catch and release program while ignoring public housing and other conditions around our fare country
So, when I say "hate America", do you think I'm talking about poorly considered legislation based upon fear of being called names, or do you think I'm talking about an attitude toward their own country and a belief in a world view that places America in the evil column?

It cannot be both.
it's all of it. allowing foreigners in unimpeded is handing our country over to those people. takes control away from citizens and the citizens money. yeah, it is anti american to not produce legislation that protects the people to whom they swore an oath to protect. sorry.
No, anti-American is an attitude and/or world view. Failing to do their jobs because they may get called names is just plain cowardice.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Yeah, Dems are so smart they think communism will bring them social justice. The bow ties were really struggling when they barfed up that garbage.
Ya gotta stop.with the fake news and propaganda kid. Reality is over here and it's a pretty cool place.
Reality is demoncraps are in American asseipes.
English comrade, we speak English here.
commence
"Commence" what?
what you stated.

The RW would blow up.

why then can't those edumacated dems find polling places and get IDs? you must be confused with other stupid fks eh?
They do. We have a certain vulnerable segment of our party though, being fairly diverse (something you wouldn't understand), and we must protect their rights as well.
Umm... That's what I just did.

Did you not read the post?

I did, and I was curious where you fit in in your explanation.

Ya gotta stop.with the fake news and propaganda kid. Reality is over here and it's a pretty cool place.
Reality is demoncraps are in American asseipes.
English comrade, we speak English here.
commence
"Commence" what?
what you stated.
I was simply reminding you we speak English on this board.

It's really not that complicated dude.

Right here:

"They do. We have a certain vulnerable segment of our party though, being fairly diverse (something you wouldn't understand), and we must protect their rights as well."

Right here:

"They do. We have a certain vulnerable segment of our party though, being fairly diverse (something you wouldn't understand), and we must protect their rights as well."
Are you a vulnerable one?

Right here:

Are you a vulnerable one?
Not playing your stupid game kid.

Have a nice day.

educated people do not demand more welfare and hate the rich, but Democrats do

The RW would blow up.

Where bitter, frustrated people cling to their Bibles?

Well when they have assorted steel items hanging and pierced all over their face, purple hair, black fingernail polish and lipstick, tattoos everywhere and wearing circus clothes, no one wants to hire them, and that's the radical, indoctrinated democrats. They want to continue their free ride, so when they hear someone is offering them more free stuff, they vote for them. They don't really want a job anyway. That would require they clean themselves up and be responsible and actually work for a living, and that would cut into their perpetually offended game and protesting time.

Obama and Hillary were quite clear when they made broadbrushing comments marginalizing an entire voting block. Basically deplorable people clinging to bibles and guns and such, with a purely derogatory tone intended. Never attack the voters. Cost the dems an election.
Trump commented on Representatives who spoke anti American rhetoric. All fair targets and color has nothing to do with it. Congress is not popular with the people. Of course those same folks cling to the failing belief they are superior to the common citizen.
Lesson of 2016, not learned.
Time to go after the GOP propaganda machine that brainwashes the deplorables. They are actually very nice people who are totally misinformed and ignorant.....
As the leftist "everyone who disagrees is racist" propaganda machine goes into overdrive. Dozens of threads, media soundbites galore.

Plenty of misinformed and ignorance to go around.

Nothing racist about the notion of
"America, Love it or Leave it".

Again, lesson not learned, but feel free to double down on it.

how is that racist exactly?
Franco can't answer that without liberal soundbites, so he bailed.

Obama and Hillary were quite clear when they made broadbrushing comments marginalizing an entire voting block. Basically deplorable people clinging to bibles and guns and such, with a purely derogatory tone intended. Never attack the voters. Cost the dems an election.
Trump commented on Representatives who spoke anti American rhetoric. All fair targets and color has nothing to do with it. Congress is not popular with the people. Of course those same folks cling to the failing belief they are superior to the common citizen.
Time to go after the GOP propaganda machine that brainwashes the deplorables. They are actually very nice people who are totally misinformed and ignorant.....
As the leftist "everyone who disagrees is racist" propaganda machine goes into overdrive. Dozens of threads, media soundbites galore.

Yep telling women of color to go back home is not racist at all LOL. Not to mention stupid no matter what. And un American and bigoted.

Well when they have assorted steel items hanging and pierced all over their face, purple hair, black fingernail polish and lipstick, tattoos everywhere and wearing circus clothes, no one wants to hire them, and that's the radical, indoctrinated democrats. They want to continue their free ride, so when they hear someone is offering them more free stuff, they vote for them. They don't really want a job anyway. That would require they clean themselves up and be responsible and actually work for a living, and that would cut into their perpetually offended game and protesting time.
One thing about having the orange racist in charge, we find out every day what racist bigoted intolerant brainwashed scumbags the GOP is made of....

Yep telling women of color to go back home is not racist at all LOL. Not to mention stupid no matter what. And un American and bigoted.
Never mentioned color.
I could care less if they were pale white immigrants.
The fact you defend these race gimps and perma victims says everything I need to know about you.

One thing about having the orange racist in charge, we find out every day what racist bigoted intolerant brainwashed scumbags the GOP is made of....
There is the Soundbite Sally right back in action.
Good little sock.

We would laugh it off and not fall into a puddle of tears
You libbies would do well to not emotionally internalize everything

Forum List

Back