Can you imagine how the rw would react if Obama told 3 GOP rednecks to go back to their shitholes?

You know, the shitholes like MS, AL, or LA.

The RW would blow up.

As usual, Trump supporters either don’t care about Trump’s remarks about the dem women because they are racist or they aren’t racist but once again go into denial mode because they can’t handle admitting any of Trump’s faults.
"They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

He did and we know exactly who he was talking about.

my friends, i know it is tempting for all of you to call Trump a racist and that he has divided america, but we were divided before trump. obama was president when america was divided, Barack Obama was right in the middle of it!

As the leftist "everyone who disagrees is racist" propaganda machine goes into overdrive. Dozens of threads, media soundbites galore.

Plenty of misinformed and ignorance to go around.

Nothing racist about the notion of
"America, Love it or Leave it".

Again, lesson not learned, but feel free to double down on it.

how is that racist exactly?
Franco can't answer that without liberal soundbites, so he bailed.
Yep telling women of color to go back home is not racist at all LOL. Not to mention stupid no matter what. And un American and bigoted.
Never mentioned color.
I could care less if they were pale white immigrants.
The fact you defend these race gimps and perma victims says everything I need to know about you.
What a great way to be a racist a****** and still be deniable LOL.
Too funny, way to insult people of color! When did you get the authority to speak for them?

The RW would blow up.

As usual, Trump supporters either don’t care about Trump’s remarks about the dem women because they are racist or they aren’t racist but once again go into denial mode because they can’t handle admitting any of Trump’s faults.

If the 3 rednecks hated America and were race-baiting lying garbage like those 4 I would have applauded Obama. Screw those anti-American bitches. They can go back to where they came from.
Not antiAmerican or anti-semitic, just anti right wing and anti-gop garbage propaganda and garbage GOP policy give away to the rich and screw everybody else. Too bad you don't get any real news, brainwashed functional moron...

As the leftist "everyone who disagrees is racist" propaganda machine goes into overdrive. Dozens of threads, media soundbites galore.

Plenty of misinformed and ignorance to go around.

Again, lesson not learned, but feel free to double down on it.

Yep telling women of color to go back home is not racist at all LOL. Not to mention stupid no matter what. And un American and bigoted.
It isn’t, color wasn’t mentioned, their loyalty to our country was. Your opinion doesn’t count as fact
Way to keep deniability and still be a total bigot, brainwashed functional moron. The rich must be saved at all cost LOL...
Naw, you don’t get to judge me mthr fkr come say to my face

Never mentioned color.
The fact you defend these race gimps and perma victims says everything I need to know about you.
Too funny, way to insult people of color! When did you get the authority to speak for them?
I'm talking about real racists who believe people of color are inferior and discriminate against them, like most of the GOP. Being against racist whites is not racism, brainwashed functional moron.

Never mentioned color.
I'm talking about real racists who believe people of color are inferior and discriminate against them, like most of the GOP. Being against racist whites is not racism, brainwashed functional moron.
That’s you, you don’t think people of color know where to vote and can’t get IDs. You also feel you can speak for them . You are the one fkhead

It isn’t, color wasn’t mentioned, their loyalty to our country was. Your opinion doesn’t count as fact
Way to keep deniability and still be a total bigot, brainwashed functional moron. The rich must be saved at all cost LOL...
Oh yes I do, I live where it's 73% Trump and these people are my friends. give them a couple of beers and start talking politics and they say I'm not voting for that n*****LOL. They love telling n*****jokes. You people in general don't fool me perhaps you are not racist but I doubt it....I actually believe many Independents and Democrats are also racist, but at least they try and fight it...

The RW would blow up.

No, it is a free country-he could say that or defend the 4 girls if he thought they were worth it.

Oh yes I do, I live where it's 73% Trump and these people are my friends. give them a couple of beers and start talking politics and they say I'm not voting for that n*****LOL. They love telling n*****jokes. You people in general don't fool me perhaps you are not racist but I doubt it....I actually believe many Independents and Democrats are also racist, but at least they try and fight it...
Blah blah blah you’re really just a punk

Never mentioned color.
That’s you, you don’t think people of color know where to vote and can’t get IDs. You also feel you can speak for them . You are the one fkhead
GOP makes it as difficult as possible for them to vote. I am for an ID to end illegal immigration with an ID card that you can use for voting too. But I think we have to have teams that go into poor areas black areas old people young people etc etc find them and give them an ID card. You can't tell me that's not possible nowadays.

The fact you think everyone is racist means no one is but you

Never mentioned color.
GOP makes it as difficult as possible for them to vote. I am for an ID to end illegal immigration with an ID card that you can use for voting too. But I think we have to have teams that go into poor areas black areas old people young people etc etc find them and give them an ID card. You can't tell me that's not possible nowadays.
See, hahaha hahaha you’re saying they’re inferior. That makes you the bigot, bigot!

The RW would blow up.

No, it is a free country-he could say that or defend the 4 girls if he thought they were worth it.
and then he will be called a racist and will get 40% of the vote and we can finally get some reform going in this country. 35 years of giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else under the brainwashed BS GOP are ruining the country and the middle class...

See, hahaha hahaha you’re saying they’re inferior. That makes you the bigot, bigot!
They tend to be poor and don't have the transportation to get to the ridiculous GOP sites they have to go to....

like? explain your position.
Umm... That's what I just did.

Did you not read the post?
I did, and I was curious where you fit in in your explanation.
educated people do not demand more welfare and hate the rich, but Democrats do
Well when they have assorted steel items hanging and pierced all over their face, purple hair, black fingernail polish and lipstick, tattoos everywhere and wearing circus clothes, no one wants to hire them, and that's the radical, indoctrinated democrats. They want to continue their free ride, so when they hear someone is offering them more free stuff, they vote for them. They don't really want a job anyway. That would require they clean themselves up and be responsible and actually work for a living, and that would cut into their perpetually offended game and protesting time.
One thing about having the orange racist in charge, we find out every day what racist bigoted intolerant brainwashed scumbags the GOP is made of....
Indeed. They come crawling outta the woodwork like roaches.

The RW would blow up.

and then he will be called a racist and will get 40% of the vote and we can finally get some reform going in this country. 35 years of giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else under the brainwashed BS GOP are ruining the country and the middle class...
Blah blah blah you racist calling blacks inferior

They tend to be poor and don't have the transportation to get to the ridiculous GOP sites they have to go to....
See now they can’t find how to travel, shit dude do you feed them too? You love insulting blacks

The RW would blow up.

What if Obama told them to sit in the back of the bus?

The RW would blow up.

if those three rednecks was spewing pure hate for this country I would praise Obama
and by the way saying redneck is racist liken to saying the N word
Bologna, there is no word as bad as the n word. Plenty of people love being called rednecks.... And they never said anything that bad, you are just told over and over and over and over and over again usually without quoting them... Your propaganda machine as always is the culprit.
you don't get to decide what is and isnt offensive to another
redneck is a racist slang and just because that word is used by southerners to other southerners doesn't make it right for others to use it same as the N word
blacks call each other the N word all the dam time doesn't make it not racist for others to use it

List of ethnic slurs by ethnicity
Redneck
Usually an insult to rural people or Southerners.
List of ethnic slurs by ethnicity - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back