Can you imagine how the rw would react if Obama told 3 GOP rednecks to go back to their shitholes?

You know, the shitholes like MS, AL, or LA.

The RW would blow up.

As usual, Trump supporters either don’t care about Trump’s remarks about the dem women because they are racist or they aren’t racist but once again go into denial mode because they can’t handle admitting any of Trump’s faults.
if those three rednecks was spewing pure hate for this country I would praise Obama
and by the way saying redneck is racist liken to saying the N word
Bologna, there is no word as bad as the n word. Plenty of people love being called rednecks.... And they never said anything that bad, you are just told over and over and over and over and over again usually without quoting them... Your propaganda machine as always is the culprit.
you don't get to decide what is and isnt offensive to another
redneck is a racist slang and just because that word is used by southerners to other southerners doesn't make it right for others to use it same as the N word
blacks call each other the N word all the dam time doesn't make it not racist for others to use it

Racial slur Database

Redneck Previously referred only to the rural prejudice whites, mostly farmers, who have reddish necks (or a "farmer's tan"). However, its usage has become a lot looser and now includes any racist white. See: Peckerwood
The Racial Slur Database
Fk those kkk members in here on the left insulting blacks speaking for them cause they feel blacks are inferior and can’t fend for themselves

I'm talking about real racists who believe people of color are inferior and discriminate against them, like most of the GOP. Being against racist whites is not racism, brainwashed functional moron.
That’s you, you don’t think people of color know where to vote and can’t get IDs. You also feel you can speak for them . You are the one fkhead
GOP makes it as difficult as possible for them to vote. I am for an ID to end illegal immigration with an ID card that you can use for voting too. But I think we have to have teams that go into poor areas black areas old people young people etc etc find them and give them an ID card. You can't tell me that's not possible nowadays.
See, hahaha hahaha you’re saying they’re inferior. That makes you the bigot, bigot!
They tend to be poor and don't have the transportation to get to the ridiculous GOP sites they have to go to....
See now they can’t find how to travel, shit dude do you feed them too? You love insulting blacks
And you people and the GOP love discriminating against them and then blaming them for their failure. Great job. Not to mention the GOP loves screwing everyone who's not rich and lying about everything. Everyone outside your bubble thinks you are a disgrace around the world.....

That’s you, you don’t think people of color know where to vote and can’t get IDs. You also feel you can speak for them . You are the one fkhead
GOP makes it as difficult as possible for them to vote. I am for an ID to end illegal immigration with an ID card that you can use for voting too. But I think we have to have teams that go into poor areas black areas old people young people etc etc find them and give them an ID card. You can't tell me that's not possible nowadays.
See, hahaha hahaha you’re saying they’re inferior. That makes you the bigot, bigot!
They tend to be poor and don't have the transportation to get to the ridiculous GOP sites they have to go to....
See now they can’t find how to travel, shit dude do you feed them too? You love insulting blacks
And you people and the GOP love discriminating against them and then blaming them for their failure. Great job. Not to mention the GOP loves screwing everyone who's not rich and lying about everything. Everyone outside your bubble thinks you are a disgrace around the world.....
Discrimination how? Name it. You demoralizing them is truly insulting to me, I can’t imagine a black hearing you saying how stupid they are and what they can’t do! You da kkk man

Discrimination how? Name it. You demoralizing them is truly insulting to me, I can’t imagine a black hearing you saying how stupid they are and what they can’t do! You da kkk man
Voter suppression, screwing the poor and middle class infrastructure etc etc. Sorry Father Brown is on.

Voter suppression, screwing the poor and middle class infrastructure etc etc. Sorry Father Brown is on.
Again voter suppression how? Come on fk say it out loud how stupid you think the blacks are?

Again voter suppression how? Come on fk say it out loud how stupid you think the blacks are?
Look it up. Cutting the number of places they can vote, hours they can vote, etc et
cetera.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw3-qeikdN-nYuAwQd6n0qgg&cshid=1563497492800

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw3-qeikdN-nYuAwQd6n0qgg&cshid=1563497492800
From link

Racism at Every Level of Society
Racism of this kind, racism that infects the very structure of our society, is called systemic racism. And at first glance, it may be difficult to detect.

Since the election of Donald Trump, hate crimeshave been on the rise. White supremacists have been emboldened. Anti-immigrant rhetoric has intensified. We condemn these awful examples of prejudice and bias and hate, but systemic racism is something different. It’s less about violence or burning crosses than it is about everyday decisions made by people who may not even think of themselves as racist. As sociologist Eduardo Bonilla-Silva has said, "The main problem nowadays is not the folks with the hoods, but the folks dressed in suits."

Systemic racism persists in our schools, offices, court system, police departments, and elsewhere. Why? Think about it: when white people occupy most positions of decision-making power, people of color have a difficult time getting a fair shake, let alone getting ahead.

We all have to do a better job of calling out systemic racism. Here are seven ways we know that it’s real.

WEALTH

3302-bar-graph.jpg

study, white families hold 90% of the national wealth, Latino families hold 2.3%, and black families hold 2.6%. Not only that, the Great Recession hit minority families particularly hard, and the wealth gap has increased. Think about this: for every $100 white families earn in income, black families earn just $57.30. That’s almost unbelievable—and it’s a huge racial-justice issue.

EMPLOYMENT
It’s next to impossible to build wealth without steady and rewarding employment. But the black unemployment rate has been consistently twice that of whites

3302-2x-unemployed.jpg

blacks with college degrees are twice as likely to be unemployed as all other graduates. That may be because, as one study found, job applicants with white-sounding names get called back about 50% more of the time than applicants with black-sounding names, even when they have identical resumes. (This seems to be a widespread problem: even guests with distinctively black names get less positive reviews from property owners on Airbnb.)

EDUCATION
Let’s discuss education a little more in depth. If you thought that preschool, at least, was a racism-free zone, well… consider that while black children constitute 18% of preschoolers nationwide,

3302-3x-incarcerated.jpg

they make up nearly 50% of suspensions. When all age groups are examined, black students are three times more likely to be suspended than white students, even when their infractions are similar. Overall, black students represent 16% of student enrollment and 27% of students referred to law enforcement. And once black children are in the criminal justice system, they are 18 times more likely than white children to be sentenced as adults.

CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Given this, perhaps it should not come as a surprise that even though, as we said, blacks make up 13% of the population, they represent about

3302-pie-chart.jpg

Why is that? Perhaps because if a black person and a white person each commit a crime, the black person has a better chance of being arrested. It’s also true that, once arrested, black people are convicted more often than white people. And for many years, laws assigned much harsher sentences for using or possessing crack, for example, compared to cocaine. Finally, when black people are convicted, they are about 20% more likely to be sentenced to jail time, and typically see sentences 20% longer than those for whites who were convicted of similar crimes. And as we know, a felony conviction means, in many states, that you lose your right to vote. Right now in America, more than 7.4% of the adult African American population is disenfranchised (compared to 1.8% of the non-African American population).

HOUSING
When the government sought to make mortgages more affordable back in the 1930s, thereby jumpstarting the epoch of suburban living, the Home Owner’s Loan Corporation (and thereafter private banks)

3302-shown-fewer-home.jpg

Redlining, which essentially barred blacks and other minorities from sharing in the American Dream and building wealth like their white counterparts, was officially outlawed in the ’60s, but the practice really never went away. In fact, during the Great Recession, banks routinely and purposely guided black home buyers toward subprime loans. A recent study demonstrated that people of color are told about and shown fewer homes and apartments than whites. Black ownership is now at an all-time low (42%, compared to 72% for whites).

SURVEILLANCE
If you’re white, you don’t usually need to worry about being monitored by the police. But the day-to-day reality for African Americans is quite different. More than half of all young black Americans know someone, including themselves, who has been harassed by the police.

3302-pulled-over-more.jpg

black drivers are about 30% more likely than whites to be pulled over by the police. (So African Americans can expect to be monitored wherever they go—but did you know that they can’t even expect to safely cross the street? Blacks are twice as likely to die in pedestrian accidents than whites, perhaps because, according to one study, motorists are less likely to stop for blacks in the crosswalk.) And of course it’s well-known that Muslims are under increasing and often illegal surveillance.

HEALTHCARE
African Americans in particular face discrimination in the world of healthcare too. A 2012 study found that a majority of doctors have “unconscious racial biases” when it comes to their black patients.

3302-doctor-bias.jpg

Black Americans are far more likely than whites to lack access to emergency medical care. The hospitals they go to tend to be less well funded, and staffed by practitioners with less experience. But even black doctors face discrimination: they are less likely than their similarly credentialed white peers to receive government grants for research projects. And it seems that facing a lifetime of racism leaves African Americans vulnerable to developing stress-related health issues that can lead to chronic issues later in life.

Let’s be clear: systemic racism is a corrosive and widespread problem in our society, and we all need to do a better job of confronting it—in our towns, in our neighborhoods, and in ourselves.

Libs are going off the deep end.

The people living in rural areas are the true American patriots.

From link

Racism of this kind, racism that infects the very structure of our society, is called systemic racism. And at first glance, it may be difficult to detect.

Since the election of Donald Trump, hate crimeshave been on the rise. White supremacists have been emboldened. Anti-immigrant rhetoric has intensified. We condemn these awful examples of prejudice and bias and hate, but systemic racism is something different. It’s less about violence or burning crosses than it is about everyday decisions made by people who may not even think of themselves as racist. As sociologist Eduardo Bonilla-Silva has said, "The main problem nowadays is not the folks with the hoods, but the folks dressed in suits."

Systemic racism persists in our schools, offices, court system, police departments, and elsewhere. Why? Think about it: when white people occupy most positions of decision-making power, people of color have a difficult time getting a fair shake, let alone getting ahead.

We all have to do a better job of calling out systemic racism. Here are seven ways we know that it’s real.

WEALTH

3302-bar-graph.jpg

study, white families hold 90% of the national wealth, Latino families hold 2.3%, and black families hold 2.6%. Not only that, the Great Recession hit minority families particularly hard, and the wealth gap has increased. Think about this: for every $100 white families earn in income, black families earn just $57.30. That’s almost unbelievable—and it’s a huge racial-justice issue.

EMPLOYMENT
It’s next to impossible to build wealth without steady and rewarding employment. But the black unemployment rate has been consistently twice that of whites

3302-2x-unemployed.jpg

blacks with college degrees are twice as likely to be unemployed as all other graduates. That may be because, as one study found, job applicants with white-sounding names get called back about 50% more of the time than applicants with black-sounding names, even when they have identical resumes. (This seems to be a widespread problem: even guests with distinctively black names get less positive reviews from property owners on Airbnb.)

EDUCATION
Let’s discuss education a little more in depth. If you thought that preschool, at least, was a racism-free zone, well… consider that while black children constitute 18% of preschoolers nationwide,

3302-3x-incarcerated.jpg

they make up nearly 50% of suspensions. When all age groups are examined, black students are three times more likely to be suspended than white students, even when their infractions are similar. Overall, black students represent 16% of student enrollment and 27% of students referred to law enforcement. And once black children are in the criminal justice system, they are 18 times more likely than white children to be sentenced as adults.

CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Given this, perhaps it should not come as a surprise that even though, as we said, blacks make up 13% of the population, they represent about

3302-pie-chart.jpg

Why is that? Perhaps because if a black person and a white person each commit a crime, the black person has a better chance of being arrested. It’s also true that, once arrested, black people are convicted more often than white people. And for many years, laws assigned much harsher sentences for using or possessing crack, for example, compared to cocaine. Finally, when black people are convicted, they are about 20% more likely to be sentenced to jail time, and typically see sentences 20% longer than those for whites who were convicted of similar crimes. And as we know, a felony conviction means, in many states, that you lose your right to vote. Right now in America, more than 7.4% of the adult African American population is disenfranchised (compared to 1.8% of the non-African American population).

HOUSING
When the government sought to make mortgages more affordable back in the 1930s, thereby jumpstarting the epoch of suburban living, the Home Owner’s Loan Corporation (and thereafter private banks)

Redlining, which essentially barred blacks and other minorities from sharing in the American Dream and building wealth like their white counterparts, was officially outlawed in the ’60s, but the practice really never went away. In fact, during the Great Recession, banks routinely and purposely guided black home buyers toward subprime loans. A recent study demonstrated that people of color are told about and shown fewer homes and apartments than whites. Black ownership is now at an all-time low (42%, compared to 72% for whites).

SURVEILLANCE
If you’re white, you don’t usually need to worry about being monitored by the police. But the day-to-day reality for African Americans is quite different. More than half of all young black Americans know someone, including themselves, who has been harassed by the police.

black drivers are about 30% more likely than whites to be pulled over by the police. (So African Americans can expect to be monitored wherever they go—but did you know that they can’t even expect to safely cross the street? Blacks are twice as likely to die in pedestrian accidents than whites, perhaps because, according to one study, motorists are less likely to stop for blacks in the crosswalk.) And of course it’s well-known that Muslims are under increasing and often illegal surveillance.

HEALTHCARE
African Americans in particular face discrimination in the world of healthcare too. A 2012 study found that a majority of doctors have “unconscious racial biases” when it comes to their black patients.

3302-doctor-bias.jpg

Black Americans are far more likely than whites to lack access to emergency medical care. The hospitals they go to tend to be less well funded, and staffed by practitioners with less experience. But even black doctors face discrimination: they are less likely than their similarly credentialed white peers to receive government grants for research projects. And it seems that facing a lifetime of racism leaves African Americans vulnerable to developing stress-related health issues that can lead to chronic issues later in life.

Let’s be clear: systemic racism is a corrosive and widespread problem in our society, and we all need to do a better job of confronting it—in our towns, in our neighborhoods, and in ourselves.
Too bad Fox noise etc never mentions any of that stuff or a hell of a lot of other stuff, brainwashed functional moron.

Look it up. Cutting the number of places they can vote, hours they can vote, etc et
cetera.
Dude keep insulting blacks that they’re too stupid to find polling places. Who gave you authority to speak for them and insult them?

Kkk
From link

WEALTH

3302-bar-graph.jpg

EMPLOYMENT

3302-2x-unemployed.jpg

EDUCATION

3302-3x-incarcerated.jpg

CRIMINAL JUSTICE

3302-pie-chart.jpg

HOUSING

SURVEILLANCE

HEALTHCARE

3302-doctor-bias.jpg

Kkk Carl insulting blacks! Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha

Calling them victims eh victimization

The RW would blow up.

As usual, Trump supporters either don’t care about Trump’s remarks about the dem women because they are racist or they aren’t racist but once again go into denial mode because they can’t handle admitting any of Trump’s faults.
No, it is a free country-he could say that or defend the 4 girls if he thought they were worth it.
and then he will be called a racist and will get 40% of the vote and we can finally get some reform going in this country. 35 years of giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else under the brainwashed BS GOP are ruining the country and the middle class...
The country is more successful now than since 1969-what are you talking about? I'm middle class and that is true for me.

The RW would blow up.

No, it is a free country-he could say that or defend the 4 girls if he thought they were worth it.
and then he will be called a racist and will get 40% of the vote and we can finally get some reform going in this country. 35 years of giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else under the brainwashed BS GOP are ruining the country and the middle class...
The country is more successful now than since 1969-what are you talking about? I'm middle class and that is true for me.
On average, yes but most of that growth has been among the rich and no one else. That's why we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world. everything is more expensive and difficult to climb the ladder like college and training. Before Reagan the savings rate was at least 7% after Reagan it went down and down until now it is minus 7%. Google fact left the demise of the middle class.

Brainwashed functional moron ignoramuses I'm afraid to tell you. They believe an incredible amount of misinformation phony scandals and the rest of the world, journalists and law enforcement, believe they are nuts at this point LOL AAARRRGGGHHH

The RW would blow up.

On average, yes but most of that growth has been among the rich and no one else. That's why we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world. everything is more expensive and difficult to climb the ladder like college and training. Before Reagan the savings rate was at least 7% after Reagan it went down and down until now it is minus 7%. Google fact left the demise of the middle class.
The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

Brainwashed functional moron ignoramuses I'm afraid to tell you. They believe an incredible amount of misinformation phony scandals and the rest of the world, journalists and law enforcement, believe they are nuts at this point LOL AAARRRGGGHHH
The GOP has ruined the middle class and our infrastructure in a giveaway to the rich. Only garbage propaganda makes it possible.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

The RW would blow up.

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

Still posting those phony numbers? LOL!

We don’t think falling apart emotionally while blaming others for it is a good way to live so we don’t do it.

The RW would blow up.

He called you a liar! He’s a condescending peck leftist fk

Forum List

Back