Can you imagine how the rw would react if Obama told 3 GOP rednecks to go back to their shitholes?

You know, the shitholes like MS, AL, or LA.

The RW would blow up.

As usual, Trump supporters either don’t care about Trump’s remarks about the dem women because they are racist or they aren’t racist but once again go into denial mode because they can’t handle admitting any of Trump’s faults.
Do you have any reason to believe that Trump's tweet was racist? If so, feel free to explain how you came to that conclusion.
65% believe it was racist, 35% are brainwashed racists LOL
Do you believe that Trump's tweet was racist? If so, then I challenge you to explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion so that I may use the tools of logic and sound reasoning to rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass.

Obama and Clinton were president for 16 years, couldn't fix it.

Why were they such weak ass twats?
Pure Republican obstruction like the last 50 years, brainwashed ignoramus.

Why are Republicans, even in the minority, so much more powerful than weak ass Dem twats?
pure lockstep bought off hypocrites...and all they care about is cutting taxes on the rich and giant corporations and screwing everybody else. They have reconciliation for that, and they have their crap filibuster rule to obstruct reform.it's a great scam for screwing their GOP voters who are brain washed functional morons like you LOL.

I agree, weak ass Dem twats are the worst.
Miss the point much? LOL

Weak ass Dem says what?

I encourage you not to conform your beliefs based on which party you affiliate with but take each issue separately and decide your position for each. Vote for who you vote for because of policy not party.

I encourage you not to conform your beliefs based on which party you affiliate with but take each issue separately and decide your position for each. Vote for who you vote for because of policy not party.
Of course then they would vote democratic.

You know, the shitholes like MS, AL, or LA.

The RW would blow up.

As usual, Trump supporters either don’t care about Trump’s remarks about the dem women because they are racist or they aren’t racist but once again go into denial mode because they can’t handle admitting any of Trump’s faults.

th

Do you mean like Obama telling GOP members that they have to sit in the back of the bus?

*****SMILE*****

:)

That is what usually happens when you lose an election that bad. But thanks for the racist Outlook....

th

I'm glad we can agree that Obama is a racist.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I would have laughed my ass off. Maybe he can still do it. Good comparison though. Racist extremists on both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would of though that Obama actually does have some balls and it would have been funny
Otherwise we don’t fall apart and blame others over our feelings.

Forum List

Back