Can you imagine how the rw would react if Obama told 3 GOP rednecks to go back to their shitholes?

You know, the shitholes like MS, AL, or LA.

The RW would blow up.

As usual, Trump supporters either don’t care about Trump’s remarks about the dem women because they are racist or they aren’t racist but once again go into denial mode because they can’t handle admitting any of Trump’s faults.
No, it is a free country-he could say that or defend the 4 girls if he thought they were worth it.
and then he will be called a racist and will get 40% of the vote and we can finally get some reform going in this country. 35 years of giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else under the brainwashed BS GOP are ruining the country and the middle class...
The country is more successful now than since 1969-what are you talking about? I'm middle class and that is true for me.
He called you a liar! He’s a condescending peck leftist fk
I don't call anybody a liar on here. Brainwashed misinformed ignorant yes LOL politically politically politically.

The RW would blow up.

As usual, Trump supporters either don’t care about Trump’s remarks about the dem women because they are racist or they aren’t racist but once again go into denial mode because they can’t handle admitting any of Trump’s faults.
No, it is a free country-he could say that or defend the 4 girls if he thought they were worth it.
and then he will be called a racist and will get 40% of the vote and we can finally get some reform going in this country. 35 years of giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else under the brainwashed BS GOP are ruining the country and the middle class...
The country is more successful now than since 1969-what are you talking about? I'm middle class and that is true for me.
The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

The RW would blow up.

th

Do you mean like Obama telling GOP members that they have to sit in the back of the bus?

*****SMILE*****

:)

The RW would blow up.

th

Do you mean like Obama telling GOP members that they have to sit in the back of the bus?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Can you imagine how the rw would react if Obama told 3 GOP rednecks to go back to their shitholes?

like? explain your position.
Umm... That's what I just did.

Did you not read the post?
I did, and I was curious where you fit in in your explanation.
educated people do not demand more welfare and hate the rich, but Democrats do
Well when they have assorted steel items hanging and pierced all over their face, purple hair, black fingernail polish and lipstick, tattoos everywhere and wearing circus clothes, no one wants to hire them, and that's the radical, indoctrinated democrats. They want to continue their free ride, so when they hear someone is offering them more free stuff, they vote for them. They don't really want a job anyway. That would require they clean themselves up and be responsible and actually work for a living, and that would cut into their perpetually offended game and protesting time.
One thing about having the orange racist in charge, we find out every day what racist bigoted intolerant brainwashed scumbags the GOP is made of....
You're an idiot.

The RW would blow up.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%
Numbers don't lie, but liars figure-this is wrong on two counts-first, on a personal level, my savings rose after Reagan. Second, savings depend upon the individual to save-not buy the latest gadget-I have no sympathy for those with no self discipline-look at the obesity in the US-the food they bought could pay off their credit cards.

Obama spied on an American Citizen who was running for President

Obama was a fraud POTUS from the start. Folks wanted a black President, and the saw him fit. What he did while he was in office, was nothing Presidential. IMO

Democrats wanted a Black President and some how we have yet to have a President whose mother was Black. Obama grew up white and privileged.

The RW would blow up.

I don't call anybody a liar on here. Brainwashed misinformed ignorant yes LOL politically politically politically.
yes you do. I get it, your dignity has been lost, and you wish to treat americans like trash. I get it!!! you've lost all of your humanitarian values cause you wish to sleep with loser leftists.

The RW would blow up.

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%
when government hands free shit to loser lazy leftists by stealing money from the middle class, the middle class is affected. So why aren't you promoting getting rid of free shit! step up loser, sound off and tell these give away geniuses to go fk off. opportunity is what drives success in america and you don't want it. damn you're a loser.

Umm... That's what I just did.

Did you not read the post?
Well when they have assorted steel items hanging and pierced all over their face, purple hair, black fingernail polish and lipstick, tattoos everywhere and wearing circus clothes, no one wants to hire them, and that's the radical, indoctrinated democrats. They want to continue their free ride, so when they hear someone is offering them more free stuff, they vote for them. They don't really want a job anyway. That would require they clean themselves up and be responsible and actually work for a living, and that would cut into their perpetually offended game and protesting time.
One thing about having the orange racist in charge, we find out every day what racist bigoted intolerant brainwashed scumbags the GOP is made of....
You're an idiot.
Mario Cuomo said Ronald Reagan made blaming the poor acceptable. Along with 30 years of garbage propaganda. could not have anything to do with 35 years of GOP give away to the rich and screwing everybody else, brainwashed functional moron.

The RW would blow up.

You mean like...when obama said the Cops were acting Stupidly....or that Americans were clinging to their guns and bibles because of fear and ignorance? You mean like that? Or when hilary called Americans Deplorables...you mean like that? Or when democrats said American soldiers were acting like pol pots khmer rouge and nazis....you mean like that? Or when they said they should boycott states that want to save the lives of babies....you mean like that...

You don't have to wonder what would happen because democrat leaders have been calling normal Americans names for decades now.......

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%
when government hands free shit to loser lazy leftists by stealing money from the middle class, the middle class is affected. So why aren't you promoting getting rid of free shit! step up loser, sound off and tell these give away geniuses to go fk off. opportunity is what drives success in america and you don't want it. damn you're a loser.
opportunity is from cheap college and training which you people have screwed up totally the last 35 years. Only garbage propaganda makes it possible, brainwashed functional Moron.

The RW would blow up.

You mean like...when obama said the Cops were acting Stupidly....or that Americans were clinging to their guns and bibles because of fear and ignorance? You mean like that? Or when hilary called Americans Deplorables...you mean like that? Or when democrats said American soldiers were acting like pol pots khmer rouge and nazis....you mean like that? Or when they said they should boycott states that want to save the lives of babies....you mean like that...

You don't have to wonder what would happen because democrat leaders have been calling normal Americans names for decades now.......
Normal Americans being brainwashed ignorant GOP voters voting against their own interests based on phony scandals and misinformation...

You're an idiot.
Mario Cuomo said Ronald Reagan made blaming the poor acceptable. Along with 30 years of garbage propaganda. could not have anything to do with 35 years of GOP give away to the rich and screwing everybody else, brainwashed functional moron.

Obama and Clinton were president for 16 years, couldn't fix it.

Why were they such weak ass twats?

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%
Numbers don't lie, but liars figure-this is wrong on two counts-first, on a personal level, my savings rose after Reagan. Second, savings depend upon the individual to save-not buy the latest gadget-I have no sympathy for those with no self discipline-look at the obesity in the US-the food they bought could pay off their credit cards.
Yes yes 35 years of giveaway to the rich and screwing everybody else has nothing to do with it. As long as you're doing well, everyone is, right brain-washed functional moron?

You're an idiot.

Pure Republican obstruction like the last 50 years, brainwashed ignoramus.

You're an idiot.

Pure Republican obstruction like the last 50 years, brainwashed ignoramus.

Why are Republicans, even in the minority, so much more powerful than weak ass Dem twats?

Forum List

Back