Can you imagine if Jim Jordan had been on the January 6th Committee

Oh yeah, and Democrats are pure and noble, huh.
They didn't attack a free and fair election. The scumbags for Trump did. Are you going to drop so low to defend a piece of shit like Jordan who tried to steal a free election? If your answer is yes, you're the same miserable pos he is.

Don't you just love it when these cultists get caught with their pants down attacking our free and fair election process. These cowards start attacking the messenger, now that the truth is out. These are the worst of the worst folks. They lose their shit when they are exposed. Lol! What a bunch of pussies who can't handle the truth. To hell with them.
Wow. Another one .... it's getting bad around here.

They didn't attack a free and fair election. The scumbags for Trump did. Are you going to drop so low to defend a piece of shit like Jordan who tried to steal a free election? If your answer is yes, you're the same miserable pos he is.
Yep, I'll stand with Jim Jordan every day. You stand with Adam Schiff.

It's funny because that isn't what happened. You're gonna find out next November, and then we'll really be laughing.
Yea, what happened? Oh, that's right, Jordan got caught with his pants down. And in more ways than one.

Last edited:
Don't you just love it when these cultists get caught with their pants down attacking our free and fair election process. These cowards start attacking the messenger, now that the truth is out. These are the worst of the worst folks. They lose their shit when they are exposed. Lol! What a bunch of pussies who can't handle the truth. To hell with them.
Not the truth. Your truth, foreigner. You cannot find one racist post from me on this board. Meanwhile you said “China did everything right”.
You’re a parasite and a demon. Period. End of story. You’re not an American. You’re a loser. You’re a Fascist. You’re a coward.

Not the truth. Your truth, foreigner. You cannot find one racist post from me on this board. Meanwhile you said “China did everything right”.
You’re a parasite and a demon. Period. End of story. You’re not an American. You’re a loser. You’re a Fascist. You’re a coward.
Boy, you can't take the pressure can you? Look at your cowardice. You don't have the balls to go head to head with the truth, but instead, take the road of a real pussy by trying to scapegoat me as the problem. The problem is you, your ilk, your dishonesty, and your treason against this country. Get in bed with a traitor, and you are one yourself.

Boy, you can't take the pressure can you? Look at your cowardice. You don't have the balls to go head to head with the truth, but instead, take the road of a real pussy by trying to scapegoat me as the problem. The problem is you, your ilk, your dishonesty, and your treason against this country. Get in bed with a traitor, and you are one yourself.
It’s not “the truth “ it’s your truth. If English wasn’t your 2nd language you would have understood it the first time. What this “my ilk”? Jews? You’re an asshole who said “China did everything right”. China aka your country poisoned the world. You’re a demon.

BWK Well this didn't age very well, did it? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
:oops8:
It didn't? I think it's going smoothly. These mfs are losing their shit, because they know Jordan has been had and they know it. And this won't be the last shoe to drop.

Like I said before, the Republican party no longer exists. You people are more of a cultist Thugocracy who get on their knees, with mouths open for a trump pecker head.

It’s not “the truth “ it’s your truth. If English wasn’t your 2nd language you would have understood it the first time. What this “my ilk”? Jews? You’re an asshole who said “China did everything right”. China aka your country poisoned the world. You’re a demon.
Dude, go back into your miserable hole. We have Jordan's text word for word. What pathetic pos covering for a treasonous criminal like Jordan.

Simple, so nobody tries it again.
Tries what again. Stop a corrupt Democrat party? If this was fair, there would be an even number of pro and anti Trump people on the panel. The fact that many here are ok with everyone on the panel being anti Trump proves what a joke it is. Unbelievable.

Dude, go back into your miserable hole. We have Jordan's text word for word. What pathetic pos covering for a treasonous criminal like Jordan.
Show me where I am covering for Jordan you pathetic Nazi. You said “China did everything right” yes or no? Who are you to criticize anyone?

Forum List

Back