Can you imagine the level of indoctrination going on in this public school?

NYC elementary school adopts all-vegetarian menu - WTOP.com

I bet the school officials have the students report their parents for not supporting gay marriage.

Principal Robert Groff said Tuesday the kids gravitated toward veggie offerings, including black beans and cheddar quesadillas served with salsa and roasted potatoes.

they did choose

It's hard NOT to "gravitate" to the only choice given.

I don't believe for a second that the students gravitated toward the veggie meals. It's more wishful thinking pretending to be real.

Bet there must be lots of Hindus in that school for them to gravitate to vegetarian food

I don't believe for a second that the students gravitated toward the veggie meals. It's more wishful thinking pretending to be real.

TM is simply lying again. Nothing in that article suggested the children had any choice.

dear idiot every human being has a link between their face and their ass.

its called the human body

The person in charge of that school said they were choosing the veg stuff often enough he just made it all veg.

You people dont know how to make a healthy veg meal.

other people do.

school lunch programs have nutritionists

Oh the horror

they eat vegtables for lunch 5 times a week

If you do not understand why this sort of shit is an affront to human freedom and dignity then you really and truly need to turn in your liberal credential, lad.

Because that is NOT liberalism in action that is totaliarianism maquarading as liberalism.

No, I cannot.

I can't imagine ANY level of "indoctrination" going on in ANY school,

but then,
i thought we were us/US, too.

Oh the horror

they eat vegtables for lunch 5 times a week

If you do not understand why this sort of shit is an affront to human freedom and dignity then you really and truly need to turn in your liberal credential, lad.

Because that is NOT liberalism in action that is totaliarianism maquarading as liberalism.

This is a local control issue, so it is a libertarian or conservative issue to support or oppose, but not one to impose outside controls: that would be big govt totalitarianism.

I would have been expelled right off the bat when I told the lunch lady what she could do with her carrot stick.
And I dont believe for one second that these kids would take bean sprouts over pizza.

Forum List

Back