Can you imagine the level of indoctrination going on in this public school?

Why are you against giving American children high quality food for five meals a week?

Why do the nutters hate American kids? Other countries feed their children well but we have a minority of really stooopid idiots here who want American kids to get shit for lunch at school.

Why is that/

Yes, I can imagine the level of liberal nonsense that must exist in that school.

I have personally seen that sort of liberal stupidity in schools I worked in, too.

Another of the many reasons I left the classroom.

I remember the liberals forcing us to not have meat on Fridays at school when I was young.

The real question here is --

Why don't all parents demand high quality food for their kids?

Why don't all parents educate themselves about what their kids are eating?

Why do the ignore rw's all ASSSSUME that only liberals want high nutrition for their kids? Read the posts. Except for poor sick novasteve who thinks every issue is an affront on his nonexistent manhood, EVERY rw is against good nutrition in their schools.

Get a figgin grip already and just admit that, for the rw's on this board, its always about knee jerk hate.

Meat isn't a high quality nutritious food?

Keep on with the lies, you may get as good a reputation for honesty as TM has.

Why are you against giving American children high quality food for five meals a week?

Why do the nutters hate American kids? Other countries feed their children well but we have a minority of really stooopid idiots here who want American kids to get shit for lunch at school.

Why is that/

No one is against it nitwit.......that's why they believe a well rounded meal including a high source of protein (MEAT) should be included.

The real question here is --

Why don't all parents demand high quality food for their kids?

Why don't all parents educate themselves about what their kids are eating?

Why do the ignore rw's all ASSSSUME that only liberals want high nutrition for their kids? Read the posts. Except for poor sick novasteve who thinks every issue is an affront on his nonexistent manhood, EVERY rw is against good nutrition in their schools.

Get a figgin grip already and just admit that, for the rw's on this board, its always about knee jerk hate.

Keep on with the lies, you may get as good a reputation for honesty as TM has.

Might?

Are you running a cattle ranch out where you live, Tex?

I hope you are dosing them with enough hormones and antibiotics, and getting them to eat lots and lots of sheep's brains and animal droppings !!

But then, it's Texas, isn't it? There won't be anyone checking up on what you're doing, anyway !!

Last edited:

I hope you are dosing them with enough hormones and antibiotics, and getting them to eat lots and lots of sheep's brains and animal droppings !!

But then, it's Texas, isn't it? There won't be anyone checking up on what you're doing, anyway !!

Exactly. That's why little kids are becoming sexually mature so young. Not to mention all the other reasons not to eat meat.

Okay, I get it - rw's are ignorant and they want to stay that way but I'll say it again,

Eating high nutrient food, five meals a week is not not going to hurt the kids. That's five out of 21 meals.

The parents have 16 other meals in which they can stuff them full of drugs, antibiotics, fat, sugar, cancer, diabetes, heart disease.

See? The parents have plenty of time, plenty of opportunities to set their kids up early for a life of illness and obesity.

And, anyone who says that homemade pizza is bad is an idiot. Once you have the real thing, you will never again be happy with the salt, sugar, fat, grease you get delivered to your door.

Yes but it's more of a hobby than a business. No hormones and I only use antibiotics when it's warranted, no sheep brains and no animal droppings. Just coastal hay and rye grass with a mineral block here and there. It wasn't that long ago we had inspectors coming out testing for Bangs aka brucellosis. Texas was declared brucellosis free in 2008.

Here we see the liberals and reactionaries and libertarians all in a stew over nothing.

Local school, local choice, nobody else's business.

The part of this that pisses me off is that you stupid meat eaters are dragging the rest of us down with you. Just as with smoking - you don't pay your own health care bills and we're stuck taking care of you.

And, you're so fucking dumb and you care so little about your own kids that you're setting them up for a lifetime of the same obesity, cancer, diabetes, heart disease that you have.

Why don't you buy cigarettes for your kids?

Note to novasteve: smoking makes you gay.

Luddly, grow up, please.

This is a local choice, nobody else's business.

Preach veggie or vegan elsewhere, cause it is not the subject; local choice is.

Here we see the liberals and reactionaries and libertarians all in a stew over nothing.

I disagree.

the younger posters may well lie to see mandatory vegetarianism because it really is that bad for our environment. I can hear them screeching and whining as they read that but it will happen. Like it or not, it will happen.

Not a damn thing wrong with teaching children how to eat for their own health and well being. And the idiots can give them donuts and pepsi for breakfast.

I disagree.

the younger posters may well lie to see mandatory vegetarianism because it really is that bad for our environment. I can hear them screeching and whining as they read that but it will happen. Like it or not, it will happen.

Not a damn thing wrong with teaching children how to eat for their own health and well being. And the idiots can give them donuts and pepsi for breakfast.

Nanny statism for everyone, eh comrade Puddly?

Now you sound the typical liberal or reactionary: "you have to do it my way".

So teach your children as you wish and stay away from mine.

Vegetarian diets can be just as unhealthy as any other diet.

Have you ever looked at the ingredient list of a so called healthy veggie burger?

WATER, TEXTURED SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CORN OIL, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, VEGETABLE GUM, NATURAL FLAVORS FROM VEGETABLE SOURCES, MALTODEXTRIN, SOY FIBER, SALT, CARRAGEENAN, POTATO STARCH, ONION POWDER, CARAMEL COLOR, DISODIUM INOSINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, KONJAC FLOUR, SUNFLOWER OIL, SESAME SEED OIL, SOY SAUCE (WATER, SOYBEANS, WHEAT, SALT), CONCENTRATED ONION JUICE, ASCORBIC ACID, VINEGAR POWDER, CITRIC ACID, ASPARTIC ACID, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, MALIC ACID, SUCCINIC ACID, TARTARIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, WHEAT FLOUR, SOY LECITHIN.

Here is the ingredient list of my burgers.

Grass fed Beef, Grass fed Bison, Grass fed Lamb, salt pepper.

Now tell me which is healthier.

Forum List

Back