Can you imagine what Obama's wife and children felt with what Trump and the GOP have said?

R

rdean

Not just the birther thing. Republican leadership also said things like:

We should pray like Psalms 109:8 says for President Obama.

Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

--------------------------

Republicans praying to God to bring suffering to innocent people. And people get mad when I call them out as racist scum. If you support them, you ARE them.

Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

Republicans praying to God to bring suffering to innocent people. And people get mad when I call them out as racist scum. If you support them, you ARE them.

Who cares? I don't like her either.

0bama is far from innocent.

it's what happens when one takes that job, ask bush and his family. D'OH. you think it didn't matter to them? Why is it only ever your guy? you crack me up. you bash and bash bush and don't give two shits about Bush's family and it happens to obama and your first thought is his family. you fking hypocrite.

This is going to seem extremely racist, but what does a black man expect, when usurping a white country? How does he expect no resentment?

Is he DELIBERATELY fulfilling Enoch Powell's prophecy?

Amen and amen.

Just one problem

the speaker only said: "Let his days be few; and let another take his office.", and that was all he meant.

Of course, the dems had to get hysterical about it, and claim it was a curse instead of a joke.

What I would like is that the Zika virus, or MS-13 or TB, or the respiratory diseases that have come across the border afflict the first family like it has US citizens that Obama swore to protect, but failed because HE and his family hate the rest of US. They eat steak and caviar, fly all around the world, enjoy private schools, while poor blacks/whites/Latinos and other US citizens end up in squalor. rdean an idiot, who has been so brainwashed that he doesn't realize that for the past 8 years under Obama the RICH have gotten RICHER and the most ever in the history of the US got poorer. Bunch of pin heads who voted for Obama not once, but twice.

What I would like is that the Zika virus, or MS-13 or TB, or the respiratory diseases that have come across the border afflict the first family like it has US citizens that Obama swore to protect, but failed because HE and his family hate the rest of US. They eat steak and caviar, fly all around the world, enjoy private schools, while poor blacks/whites/Latinos and other US citizens end up in squalor. rdean an idiot, who has been so brainwashed that he doesn't realize that for the past 8 years under Obama the RICH have gotten RICHER and the most ever in the history of the US got poorer. Bunch of pin heads who voted for Obama not once, but twice.

If you actually believe blacks/whites/Latinos and other US citizens ending up in squalor began with this guy, you're about 6 decades too late my friend.

I doubt they care what any Republican or even any American says. They haven't cared before. Why should they start now?

I suspect those two girls will grow up to be Libtard assholes just like their parents.

It happened with this Clinton bitch.

Libtards don't raise their children very well.

Forum List

Back