Can you not see?

Not remotely. I'm 100% pro vaccine. I will be first in line for the COVID vaccine. That has nothing to do with Trump's dismal response to this pandemic.

Oh yes it does. How many more years would it have been before a vaccine had been developed under normal procedures and regulations? Could you wait that long as the government hung on the red tape like a turned over hammock?

You're in denial. He's focusing on the core issue, not on the fear you wish to employ on the masses. When a vaccine is complete and distributed, your power and fear will be gone. And no matter how you cry and wail like Mary at the foot of the cross, you can't change the fact that Trump is responsible for this.

Trump is responsible for this.

Amazingly the blob can't focus on two things at one time.

This vaccine wouldn't be coming along if the president had supposedly been "failing" in his response to this virus. He brought together the biggest conglomeration of private drug makers in American history to develop a vaccine for this virus. He got the private sector to work together to find therapeutic regimens to mitigate it. He was looking ahead while you, the Democrats, the supposed adults here, were each pointing fingers at him and looking to score political points.

Grow up and give the man some credit. Even, if Trump loses, so be it, but I will not vote for an incompetent fool like Joe Biden while he is led by his far-left handlers on a path to slit the throat of our nation, nor will I vote for a libertarian who is seeking attention and not attempting to use that attention to pass along meaningful policy goals to her potential voters.

No, I don't like Trump, nor do I care about his tweeting, but I do admire his strength and tenacity. He has America's best interests at heart while you all bicker and complain about his demeanor and try to spin everything he does into a negative. I admire his drive. I revile those who try to undermine his every step. Spare me your proclamations of supposedly having the best interests of this country at heart when you can't even see the good things a leader of the opposite side has done for the country through the hatred in your hearts.

I am voting for him. That's it, that's all. Friends who ask me to compromise my core values in order to remain their friends are not true friends, they will accept me for who I am and what I believe or they will not. If you can't accept that, you can unfriend me right now.

Hatred this potent only blinds you to real friendship, and it blinds you to the positive things people do.

Which president got the credit for creating the flu vaccine? The polio vaccine?

The best part is that we don’t have a fucking vaccine yet and you want to name it after the fucker.

This vaccine wouldn't be coming along if the president had supposedly been "failing" in his response to this virus. He brought together the biggest conglomeration of private drug makers in American history to develop a vaccine for this virus. He got the private sector to work together to find therapeutic regimens to mitigate it. He was looking ahead while you, the Democrats, the supposed adults here, were each pointing fingers at him and looking to score political points.

Grow up and give the man some credit. Even, if Trump loses, so be it, but I will not vote for an incompetent fool like Joe Biden while he is led by his far-left handlers on a path to slit the throat of our nation, nor will I vote for a libertarian who is seeking attention and not attempting to use that attention to pass along meaningful policy goals to her potential voters.

No, I don't like Trump, nor do I care about his tweeting, but I do admire his strength and tenacity. He has America's best interests at heart while you all bicker and complain about his demeanor and try to spin everything he does into a negative. I admire his drive. I revile those who try to undermine his every step. Spare me your proclamations of supposedly having the best interests of this country at heart when you can't even see the good things a leader of the opposite side has done for the country through the hatred in your hearts.

I am voting for him. That's it, that's all. Friends who ask me to compromise my core values in order to remain their friends are not true friends, they will accept me for who I am and what I believe or they will not. If you can't accept that, you can unfriend me right now.

Hatred this potent only blinds you to real friendship, and it blinds you to the positive things people do.

Lol, he can't take credit for it. He did nothing.

Repeat yourself if you must.
Truth always bears repeating.

Lies repeated often enough become truth to woefully misguided people like you.

I see you read Trump’s rules for governing. Congrats.

No. I will not give Trump "credit" for the absolute worse pandemic response of any industrialized nation.

Suit yourself. And congrats, you are now an anti-vaxxer.
Not remotely. I'm 100% pro vaccine. I will be first in line for the COVID vaccine. That has nothing to do with Trump's dismal response to this pandemic.
Good luck with that.
Gates Tries To Justify The Side Effects of a Fast-Tracked Vaccine - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Repeat yourself if you must.
Truth always bears repeating.

Lies repeated often enough become truth to woefully misguided people like you.
Irony poisoning....
On a national scale....

Sure it is his fault when something happens BUT never his success when he takes NUMEROUS active actions against or for something. Using your logic NO president has ever done anything at all EVER. By the way I notice you did not include at least 2 complete informative sentences in your drive by response.

Hmmm...I seem to remember a certain President not getting credit for killing the #1 terrorist in the world because he didn't pull the trigger personally.

"Seal Team 6 did the actual killing not President Obama."

And then there's the fact that you know if he had had any involvement in the crafting of these things he would have been shouting from the rooftops, and he wasn't.

Then there's the fact that really the only response that's actually accomplished anything is throwing money at drug makers and they were gonna be doing this anyway. The maker of the first available vaccine will.be able.to write their own tickets.

Sure it is his fault when something happens BUT never his success when he takes NUMEROUS active actions against or for something. Using your logic NO president has ever done anything at all EVER. By the way I notice you did not include at least 2 complete informative sentences in your drive by response.

Hmmm...I seem to remember a certain President not getting credit for killing the #1 terrorist in the world because he didn't pull the trigger personally.

LOL like I said no President ever did anything if you all claim Trump hasn't done stuff. As for kill OBL Obama may have authorized the raid but he did not kill OBL. And then he painted a target on Seal Team 6 for every Jihad in the world.
You didn't even notice all the hypocrisy you just spouted, did you.

LOL like I said no President ever did anything if you all claim Trump hasn't done stuff. As for kill OBL Obama may have authorized the raid but he did not kill OBL. And then he painted a target on Seal Team 6 for every Jihad in the world.

You're the one making the claim that a President has to personally be involved. Not me. You can't give Trump credit for the vaccine if you didn't give Obama credit for killing Bin Laden.
I gave Obama credit for authorizing the mission. I will not claim he personally killed OBL. And then after authorizing the raid he blabbed to EVERYONE around the world who EXACTLY killed the man. Just like I gave credit to Carter for authorizing the Iranian raid in 79.
And Trump gets credit for the vaccine companies making a vaccine?
He gets credit for creating the ability of the Vaccine companies not to be sued for making the vaccine. He also gets credit for all the steps he took to stop the virus you retards ignore.
He didn't take any steps to stop the virus.

You're the one making the claim that a President has to personally be involved. Not me. You can't give Trump credit for the vaccine if you didn't give Obama credit for killing Bin Laden.
I gave Obama credit for authorizing the mission. I will not claim he personally killed OBL. And then after authorizing the raid he blabbed to EVERYONE around the world who EXACTLY killed the man. Just like I gave credit to Carter for authorizing the Iranian raid in 79.
He gets credit for creating the ability of the Vaccine companies not to be sued for making the vaccine. He also gets credit for all the steps he took to stop the virus you retards ignore.
You can lie all you want but the people that took no steps and actually encouraged bad behavior were the democrats.

You're actually sitting here suggesting researchers needed incentive from an orange klown who kept telling anyone who would listen that COVID was nothing?

Might want to rethink your thrust here.
LOL you liars are still at it denying what Trump said, what he did and what actions he took. Most sentient humans ( which leaves out most liberals) know the truth and are not buying your repeated lies on the subject.
The truth is that Trump denied, lied and sent misinformation to the American people

His inept leadership is still killing 1000 people a day at a time the rest of the world is in recovery
Words kill people?

Did you?

You can lie all you want but the people that took no steps and actually encouraged bad behavior were the democrats.
Well that's a lie.

High marks for hypocrisy though.

Did you?
First, that's a deflection. I'm not the one who's supposed to be directing the response. tRump is.

Second, I've done everything I can personally to stop the virus. I wear a mask, I wash my hands, I limit my contacts, I stay out of crowded places, and so on.

What have you done?

Did you?
First, that's a deflection. I'm not the one who's supposed to be directing the response. tRump is.

Second, I've done everything I can personally to stop the virus. I wear a mask, I wash my hands, I limit my contacts, I stay out of crowded places, and so on.

What have you done?
I live?

What's the point of being affraid

Did you?

What have you done?
I live?

Hey! Projecting and deflecting in the same post! You're getting good at being a tRump supporter!

First, the projection! You kids are always telling us on the left how afraid we are. You're the ones always talking about fear, not us. You're like frightened little children shouting at us, "I'm.not afraid, you the one who's scared!". It's kinda funny, really.

From there we go to the deflection. The projection of your fears onto me have you the opportunity to derail the conversation without answering my question.

Did you?

What have you done?
I live?

Hey! Projecting and deflecting in the same post! You're getting good at being a tRump supporter!

First, the projection! You kids are always telling us on the left how afraid we are. You're the ones always talking about fear, not us. You're like frightened little children shouting at us, "I'm.not afraid, you the one who's scared!". It's kinda funny, really.

From there we go to the deflection. The projection of your fears onto me have you the opportunity to derail the conversation without answering my question.
The deflection is on you, your the one who thinks the president has all the answers, not me

Like when the military got Bin Laden and Obama looked for the nearest microphone to take credit and spike the ball, huh?

Did you?

What have you done?
I live?

The deflection is on you, your the one who thinks the president has all the answers, not me
Lamest deflection yet.

He's the one who is supposed to have the amswers

Did you?

What have you done?
I live?

Lamest deflection yet.

Project much?

Did you?

What have you done?
I live?

Lamest deflection yet.

Project much?
Ah! The "I know you are but what am I?" Deflection!

A classic, to be sure, but not really appropriate for this situation.

You're gonna hafta do better.

Forum List

Back