Canada Goes Soviet

Orwell wrote about it long ago. Somehow the average leftist missed it, but the ruling class gets it extraordinarily well.

The is how looney the left has become. There's a reason why they've lost thousands of seats over the last 7 years.

I can't call Ann Coulter a he/she anymore? Fascists!!!

Good for Canada...Hopefully protections come here to America for innocent people.

No one should be abused and treated like shit.

Good for Canada...Hopefully protections come here to America for innocent people.

Unconstitutional.

It is as much an infringement on my 1st Amendment rights to force me by legal penalties to speak in a manner I choose not to as it is to stifle my speech altogether.

Unconstitutional.

It is as much an infringement on my 1st Amendment rights to force me by legal penalties to speak in a manner I choose not to as it is to stifle my speech altogether.
In public association, the law can do that. Does it regulate such speech in private association?

So you're ready to jail someone for freedom of speech. Theres a reason the left has lost over a thousand seats in the last seven years.

Unconstitutional.

In public association, the law can do that. Does it regulate such speech in private association?

Whether public or private, under the 1st Amendment government cannot dictate that I speak in a manner I choose not to employ, nor require me to speak in a manner that exults ideas and beliefs to which I do not subscribe.

Unconstitutional.

Whether public or private, under the 1st Amendment government cannot dictate that I speak in a manner I choose not to employ, nor require me to speak in a manner that exults ideas and beliefs to which I do not subscribe.
In public, the government can regulate your speech in certain areas. One it cannot is political expression. So you can say, "I disagree with that law" for instance.

So you're ready to jail someone for freedom of speech. Theres a reason the left has lost over a thousand seats in the last seven years.
Fallacy of false statement. In public, you must follow the public law.

That a law is made and "public" does not make it constitutionally sound, but merely something to defeat.

Canadas useless law wouldnt be valid here because if would violate free speech amendment. No fallacy there.

Apparently the only people you feel should be treated like shyt are people you reply to on this board.

It all has to do with the destruction of society. The moral backbone of society must be broken to rebuild society in the left wing's image. Destroy good and evil is no longer a concern.

Canadas useless law wouldnt be valid here because if would violate free speech amendment. No fallacy there.
You use a fallacy of deflection. We were talking about Canada not the US. I agree with you that in the US such a law would be actionable for court appeal.

Forum List

Back