Canada...now banning common hunting rifles and shotguns...of course they are.

Total conspiracy nutjobs who are heavily armed, people like you, should be red flagged and have their AR's taken away....lol. You are brainwashed functionally insane and scary to the rest of the world....
If you feel so strongly about taking people's property away, show a little courage and do it yourself... tough guy.

where I live in Western New York is 72% trump and I know where they get their misinformation...lol
So you base your very broad statement about Murdoch on what you've heard from a handful of people? Interesting.

So you base your very broad statement about Murdoch on what you've heard from a handful of people? Interesting.
Not Murdoch, conspiracy nut job pundits on the Internet. Facebook posts from hundreds of people DUHH. It's not hard to find if you are ignorant enough to believe anything they say... And no, I watch fox a lot and I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh. All crap

Not Murdoch, conspiracy nut job pundits on the Internet. Facebook posts from hundreds of people DUHH. It's not hard to find if you are ignorant enough to believe anything they say... And no, I watch fox a lot and I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh. All crap
Okay, so you have been exposed to the truth at least a little bit.

If you feel so strongly about taking people's property away, show a little courage and do it yourself... tough guy.
See, we have this thing called the law and law enforcement and the constitution and stuff. You sound like a 5 year old.

Forum List

Back