Canadians Are Pathetic

Just another hollywood leftist asshole that i don't watch anymore.

So, I don't think that Neil viewed himself as an American hero. From my interviews with his family and people that knew him, it was quite the opposite. And we wanted the film to reflect Neil."

Yes! But you see you pathetic piece of crap. We Americans view Neil Armstrong as an American hero.

As Greg Gutfeld just pointed out Gosling has no right what sofa king ever to speak for Neil Armstrong!

Gossling and Hollywood need to brush up on the facts.

The moon landing, and the preceding race to the moon ie, the Mercury and Gemini programs, would have never occured if not for the U.S. vs Soviet race to the moon.

The astronauts at that time were all ex-fighter jocks, they were all flag wavers.

This was not a "humankind" exercise. It was all about winning the race to the moon, and planting the American flag on it.

Once again, facts become unimportant to Hollywood and the ilk that work there.

Gossling and Hollywood need to brush up on the facts.

The moon landing, and the preceding race to the moon ie, the Mercury and Gemini programs, would have never occured if not for the U.S. vs Soviet race to the moon.

The astronauts at that time were all ex-fighter jocks, they were all flag wavers.

This was not a "humankind" exercise. It was all about winning the race to the moon, and planting the American flag on it.

Once again, facts become unimportant to Hollywood and the ilk that work there.
If I remember it correctly it was a challenge JFK threw out there! Gosling wasn’t even a wet dream!

I dare say if Armstrong were still living Gosling wouldn’t have pulled it.

I know. My point was Gosling never would have left the planting of the American flag out of it, if he made it before Armstrong died and he was consulted on the film.
I hate to break it to you, but my time working with the UN revealed that other countries don't like the US.
They don't like any country that makes them feel like they aren't the best country in the world.

You are absolutely correct. Funny thing is that it probably should have been a "humankind exercise", but it wasn't. It was a pissing contest. Oh well. If a pissing contest is what it takes, so be it. :dunno:

I know. My point was Gosling never would have left the planting of the American flag out of it, if he made it before Armstrong died and he was consulted on the film.
I hate to break it to you, but my time working with the UN revealed that other countries don't like the US.
They don't like any country that makes them feel like they aren't the best country in the world.
Well, this is what happens when you keep hiring non-Americans to do American Patriotic films.

BTW, alot of American women have just erased Gosling off of their spank list.

We should return to the Moon, and replace the original flag anyways. Did you know that by now the radiation from the Sun has bleached it white? We aren't France.

Yep! Neil Armstrong planted the American Flag!

I remember watching all of that LIVE in real time as it happened as a kid. I saw the first step on the Moon AS IT HAPPENED. I remember when Gus Grissom died, probably the greatest and most important astronaut to ever live. Of course the Canadians don't want to include the flag as it would be glorifying America over Canada! What year did Canada put a man on the Moon again? Oh yeah. I still have my local paper where it says MAN ON MOON on the front page. We now live in an age where information is plastic and we change the facts to suit ourselves now rather than change ourselves to suit the facts!

You are absolutely correct. Funny thing is that it probably should have been a "humankind exercise", but it wasn't. It was a pissing contest. Oh well. If a pissing contest is what it takes, so be it. :dunno:
Still, we're patiently waiting for China, Russia, and Canada to plant their flags.

Yep! Neil Armstrong planted the American Flag!

I remember watching all of that LIVE in real time as it happened as a kid. I saw the first step on the Moon AS IT HAPPENED. I remember when Gus Grissom died, probably the greatest and most important astronaut to ever live. Of course the Canadians don't want to include the flag as it would be glorifying America over Canada! What year did Canada put a man on the Moon again? Oh yeah. I still have my local paper where it says MAN ON MOON on the front page. We now live in an age where information is plastic and we change the facts to suit ourselves now rather than change ourselves to suit the facts!

I was right there on the couch watching it as it happened!

It was actually directed by an American born, but calls himself a French-American as his father is from France, and he holds American and French citizenship. That’s probably the problem.

Ryan Gosling's First Man Sparks American Flag Controversy

So Gosling makes a movie about Neil Armstrong being the first man on the moon but fails to plant the American Flag!

What an asshole!

Neil Armstrong was glad to call himself American.
I get why people are mad, I am not cheer leading the made move, but if the planting of that flag is not the point, meaning, or moral of the story/film, what grade would it be given if it were a test in school instead? In other words, how many questions on it were actually missed if they were answered at all?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back