Canadians Are Pathetic

The producers, directors and actors need to be spanked by not seeing their movie. Recut it, add the missing scene and let it go.

I won’t be paying money for it! You cannot just change our history on your whim! Gosling got rich in America, he should understand that the American Flag sits on that moon cause Neil Armstrong put it there.

We should return to the Moon, and replace the original flag anyways. Did you know that by now the radiation from the Sun has bleached it white? We aren't France.
Maybe we can get somebody else to go up there and replace it.
Personally, I don't think anyone else can do it.
I'm not sure any of those countries have the money, other than China.

We should return to the Moon, and replace the original flag anyways. Did you know that by now the radiation from the Sun has bleached it white? We aren't France.

Eh. We haven't lived off of an actual currency for decades, and we've been fine. :dunno:

Ryan Gosling's First Man Sparks American Flag Controversy

So Gosling makes a movie about Neil Armstrong being the first man on the moon but fails to plant the American Flag!

What an asshole!

Neil Armstrong was glad to call himself American.

This has got to be THE most ridiculous OP I have read in a few days at least.

So ONE Canadian does something you don't like...and this leads you to call all 35+ million Canadians 'pathetic'?

You are the one who is pathetic.

Off to my Ignore List for you...I try not to waste time on people that have as monstrously stupid thoughts as you had in this thread.

Ta ta.

Eh. We haven't lived off of an actual currency for decades, and we've been fine. :dunno:
Not sure what you mean. We've been off the gold standard for a long time. But everything is based off of the US dollar.

Ryan Gosling's First Man Sparks American Flag Controversy

So Gosling makes a movie about Neil Armstrong being the first man on the moon but fails to plant the American Flag!

What an asshole!

Neil Armstrong was glad to call himself American.

This has got to be THE most ridiculous OP I have read in a few days at least.

So ONE Canadian does something you don't like...and this leads you to call all 35+ million Canadians 'pathetic'?

You are the one who is pathetic.

Off to my Ignore List for you...I try not to waste time on people that have as monstrously stupid thoughts as you had in this thread.

Ta ta.
Ta ya sweetie!

The only things that come out of Canada are whores and hockey players.

Hey! My mom is from Canada!

Oh, yeah? Who's she play for?

Forum List

Back