Cancel Me Harder, Baby. Jason Aldean‘s Shoots to #1

Defending yourself and your property isn't vigilante justice retard.
He talks about killing people for flag burning.

Come on, just tell the truth. You just love the thought of right-wing brownshirts stomping on their political opponents.

You're right about one thing. It's not about racism. Your Nazi cult wants to lynch liberals of every color.

Come on, just tell the truth. You just love the thought of right-wing brownshirts stomping on their political opponents.

You're right about one thing. It's not about racism. Your Nazi cult wants to lynch liberals of every color.
No he doesn't mention killing anyone liar!

So? What does Jason Aldean say in the song that isn't true?
That it's good to kill people if they burn the flag or otherwise offend your feelings.

So what's your point?
That the right almost universally supports brownshirt political violence. You know, lynching.

Small town people, of course, don't actually support such things. It's suburban frat boy poseurs like Aldean who push the lynching.

That it's good to kill people if they burn the flag or otherwise offend your feelings.

That the right almost universally supports brownshirt political violence. You know, lynching.

Small town people, of course, don't actually support such things. It's suburban frat boy poseurs like Aldean who push the lynching.
Don't forget to take your meds and do have a nice day.

Shut up boy.

On the bright side, at least you feel embarrassment over being caught supporting brownshirt lynching tactics, hence the deflection and retreat.

That means perhaps you're not too far gone.
Perhaps you can point out anything in the lyrics that is racist or untrue? I'm not at all ashamed to say I couldn't find anything. Otherwise, again take your meds and have a nice day.

Forum List

Back