Candace Owens...DEI Hire Poster Child?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
According to MAGA folks, persons of color who are hired are all DEI hires. Clearly this thought process must include Candace Owens, correct? She can’t keep a job. She apparently has no formal education in her chosen field of...LOL...commentating. Unlike VP Harris; she’s never won an election--Harris has won four if I remember correctly.

So clearly Owens is a DEI hire if there ever was one according to the MAGA train of “thought"

According to MAGA folks, persons of color who are hired are all DEI hires. Clearly this thought process must include Candace Owens, correct? She can’t keep a job. She apparently has no formal education in her chosen field of...LOL...commentating. Unlike VP Harris; she’s never won an election--Harris has won four if I remember correctly.

So clearly Owens is a DEI hire if there ever was one according to the MAGA train of “thought"

She has a job?

Even if she does, it isn't with government, right?

^^^^RACIST^^^^^

You're right, I won't vote for her for President either.

Owens is like Michelle Malkin, a minority who is kind of self-loathing and tries to ingratiate herself to white people.

whatever happened to Malkin?

According to MAGA folks, persons of color who are hired are all DEI hires.

AI Overview
Learn more…Opens in new tab

A straw man fallacy is a logical fallacy that involves distorting an opponent's argument to make it easier to attack or refute. The arguer avoids the opponent's actual argument and instead argues against an inaccurate version of it. This type of fallacy is considered informal, meaning the flaw is in the arguer's method rather than the argument itself.

low-angle-view-scarecrow-against-cloudy-sky-562838541-5aaf18adfa6bcc00360a609c.jpg

Last edited:

If she's not working, then how can she be a DIE hire?

Forum List

Back