Candace Owens denied medical care by CO lab. Racism?

The lab claims it was because of her political beliefs, which is bad enough. When will they be called out for this blatant racism?

Candace Owens denied medical treatment as Colorado lab cancels COVID test appointment​

Conservative author and commentator Candace Owens was denied medical care in the form of a coronavirus test by a Colorado laboratory because of her political beliefs, Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson reported Thursday.

Owens was sent a letter by Aspen Laboratories co-founder Suzanna Lee informing her that her "booking" was being cancelled and that she would be "denied service" because of both her aversion to governmental facemask mandates and her analysis of the effectiveness of vaccination shots.

"We cannot support anyone who has pro-actively worked to make this pandemic worse by spreading misinformation, politicizing, and discouraging the wearing of masks and actively dissuading people from receiving life-saving vaccinations," Lee wrote in the letter obtained by "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

Aren't you one of those "let the free market" decide types? You screamed to high heaven when the baker was order to bake the cake. His first amendment rights were being trampled. Well being a stupid conservative who spreads lies isn't a protected class.

Isn't she free to go to another lab who has no qualms about providing service to covid deniers and liars? It's not like this is the ONLY lab in Colorado.

Yet it relies on Govt funding. Cannot have it both ways.

Private lab doing contract work for the government? Doctors in private practice can turn away any patient they want. Damn skippy you can have it both ways. What kind of business consultant doesn't know that?

A testing site has nothing to do with healthcare, just test results for the nervous.
1630700095700.png

Let me get this straight... A site that tests to see if you're infected with COVID has nothing to do with healthcare but the results of those tests can be used by the government to demand that we all wear masks and lockdown for months at a time.

Does that about sum it up?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Sounds like Candice has a personal problem with her skills at journalism. That is how people want to do business, where they are allowed to deny services legally.
Everyday in many areas of the nation there are endless amounts of people getting hospital care who may have not paid much at all in taxes or have been a positive responsible citizen in their lives.

Private lab doing contract work for the government? Doctors in private practice can turn away any patient they want. Damn skippy you can have it both ways. What kind of business consultant doesn't know that?
She isn’t a doctor. She had a direct contract with the Govt to perform COVId tests to ensure the virus doesn’t spread. A lab tester is not the same as a doctor. Are you ever not a complete retard?

Aren't you one of those "let the free market" decide types? You screamed to high heaven when the baker was order to bake the cake. His first amendment rights were being trampled. Well being a stupid conservative who spreads lies isn't a protected class.

Isn't she free to go to another lab who has no qualms about providing service to covid deniers and liars? It's not like this is the ONLY lab in Colorado.
That’s fine but then you lose Govt funding.

View attachment 534574

Let me get this straight... A site that tests to see if you're infected with COVID has nothing to do with healthcare but the results of those tests can be used by the government to demand that we all wear masks and lockdown for months at a time.

Does that about sum it up?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Where are you that you've experienced mask mandates and compulsory lock downs? I've seen none of that.

If you posted without a music video, would you die?

They just locked down the nursing home and I can't see my mother.

View attachment 534650

Are you a bigot who can't handle cultural differences?

******CHUCKLE*****

Sorry that you can't visit Mom. I would think that a vaxxed person wearing an N95 would be allowed inside. Maybe you don't fit that criteria.

I like the CDB tune. My hair comes down to my waist.

So Candace Owens is infallible? You’re such a leftist. And Mac1958 is an idiot hypocrite liar.
No, she's chalk full of wrong. It's her argument of "No racism for thee, plenty for me". Her entire grift and why the right loves her so much is she's a black person telling racists that racism doesn't exist. I mean until now.

No, she's chalk full of wrong. It's her argument of "No racism for thee, plenty for me". Her entire grift and why the right loves her so much is she's a black person telling racists that racism doesn't exist. I mean until now.
It’s not a grift. Blacks aren’t a monolith. She doesn’t say racism doesn’t exist you leftist lying wimp. She says racism comes from the Democrats as they say blacks are too stupid to get voter IDs and need them for Govt assistance. Are you ever not a complete and utter fool? You should be embarrassed.

Hey Stupid, the law gives healthcare providers very few excuses to refuse service. Political affiliation or race isn't one of them.

Stay in KKKanada you blithering fuckwit.

Forum List

Back