Candace Owens VS The Tolerant Left

Candace Owens is very good at telling white people how shiftless the other Negroes are.
Oh look, you even included a racial slur in your post. I guess its cool when you do it because youre sooo woke.

Ohhh just go on and call her what you want to call her so badly Joe, an aunt Tomasena.

Why are you such a race baiting agitator Joe ?

One man's agitator is another man's agent of change. Thank God for agitators like Abe Lincoln and MLK and Susan B. Anthony.
MLK probably wouldnt be real excited about your casual use of racial slurs.

MLK recognized a house negro when he saw one...

And black people must all think exactly alike because of skin color? You’re making her argument and you don’t even realize it.

Again, if she was making her argument in front of black audiences instead of white people who want to feel better about their racism, I'd be more impressed.

And black people must all think exactly alike because of skin color? You’re making her argument and you don’t even realize it.

Again, if she was making her argument in front of black audiences instead of white people who want to feel better about their racism, I'd be more impressed.
You need to stop, because you are making a complete fool of yourself. Not your subject.. Does a strong conservative black woman bother you Joe ?? Why do you hate white people so much Joe ?? Do you think that an inclusive black audience would rather not have any whites present when Candace speaks to such a group of American's Joe ??

Do you think that she is a house ????? Joe ??

Pathetic.

You need to stop, because you are making a complete fool of yourself. Not your subject.. Does a strong conservative black woman bother you Joe ??

No, cheap two-bit grifters bother me, which is how I describe Ms. Owen. She's very good at telling White People what they want to hear, and getting a lot of money for doing so. But she doesn't add anything to the conversation.

Why do you hate white people so much Joe ??

I'm fine with white people. I'm not keen with racists, though.

Do you think that an inclusive black audience would rather not have any whites present when Candace speaks to such a group of American's Joe ??

That's the point, she doesn't go to black audiences... she goes to audiences of white bigots and tells them how shiftless the other darkies are... that's her grift... and it makes her a lot of money. Give her credit for being inventive, but not ethical.

Do you think that she is a house ????? Joe ??
Naw, I think she's a grifter...

You didn’t answer the question.

Oh my...Dis girl o color is puttin' da wood ta a PRIVELEGED WHITE LIBERAL PROFESSOR....Candace NEEDS a high position in the Trump administration just to bitch slap WHITE FEMALE LIBERALS!!!!

Candace Owens EXPLODES on White Liberal Professor

Sounds filthy.

She made those pseudo experts look dumb, which is exactly what they are. Candace is smart, tough and pretty too. What an impressive lady she is.

Candace Owens is an should be an inspiration to all good black people in this country, because she is outing the political bullcrap, and she is cutting to the chase. Her problem is that she is like Trump, where as she is attempting to right the wrongs in DC, and to MAGA for all in this nation by doing so. MAGA was only to strengthen up the good that was the core strength in this nation for all races who are American in this nation, but just as Candace recognizes, the leftist elite want to attempt to derail it by saying it was a racial dividing ploy or thing (with no evidence of that), and that it was done with the intent on bringing back the klan in America. How ridiculous is that bullcrap (?), and Candace is calling them out in it. They hate when one like Candace attempts to think outside the box, and thus challenges their agenda's or goals to keep and hold power in an illegitimate way. Good for Candace to do what so many have done before her, where as they have been attacked in the same typical ways sadly enough, but she has up the game on them. She is an inspiration to the American black people and their causes in life, and I hope she succeeds in life to the fullest. God be with you Candace, and God bless you on your journeys in life.
She's an inspiration to this old white dude.

Forum List

Back