Candice Owens tells the truth about

Inner cities are hell holes because they were used up and abandoned by corporate America

Once the jobs left, low skilled labor was left behind and Democrats were left to pick up the pieces

You must be kidding, right????? As you say.... 'Democrats were left to pick up the pieces' they can start by picking up the shit and garbage from all the homeless in those inner cities that they have created
Again, Democrats were left to pick up the pieces of major cities when corporations abandoned them.

Name a city today that is suffering and I will name you the corporations that abandoned it.

Yeah he is. I loved Nancy's reaction when Trump called her out during the SOTU for the do nothing hack that she is.

Pelosi passed Obamacare, the greatest legislative accomplishment of this century
Making a poor black kid pay a 1,000 fine for not wanting health care is a good accomplishment lol
Poor black kids never had to pay a 1000 fine for not wanting healthcare, but I guess its fun to make shit up....
Thanks to trump. Mic drop
Making a poor black kid pay a 1,000 fine for not wanting health care is a good accomplishment lol
Show me one

Poor people have Medicaid
The mandate IT WAS LAW
Show me a poor black kid who not only doesn’t qualify for Medicaid but had to pay a penalty for not having insurance

To start with, to pay income taxes you have to have a JOB
Are you saying blacks were exempt and not being treated equal by Obama’s mandate?? Huh
It was you who said “poor” black kid

Keep moving that bar
You think only rich people were exposed to the mandate? Lol do you know what they rent is in Boston and other cities? 2400 a moth for a one bed room. Making enough to just make rent keeps you out of Medicare .. are you aware of any current events in America today? Or do you just troll

Yeah he is. I loved Nancy's reaction when Trump called her out during the SOTU for the do nothing hack that she is.

Pelosi passed Obamacare, the greatest legislative accomplishment of this century

Just how 'great' was it??? That required health insurance or be penalized, that most Americans couldn't afford it.

Don't forget that dear Obama added all those jobs and those companies were required to provide full time workers with insurance options...….when in reality most companies at the time were only hiring part time employees to keep under the threshold. So a family would have several part time jobs to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table, but still not have insurance.

You can't cherry pick to suit your argument, but have to include the whole picture
You do understand that mandate idea was a republican idea that Obama adopted because he was goofy enough to think compromising with republicans was a good idea....

Most of us progressives wanted a public option, period...

Now.....10 years later....republicans have so failed at providing a better alternative to Obamacare that your cult leader is reduced to bragging about protecting it....

Trumpers are utterly pathetic...

Inner cities are hell holes because they were used up and abandoned by corporate America

Once the jobs left, low skilled labor was left behind and Democrats were left to pick up the pieces

You must be kidding, right????? As you say.... 'Democrats were left to pick up the pieces' they can start by picking up the shit and garbage from all the homeless in those inner cities that they have created
Again, Democrats were left to pick up the pieces of major cities when corporations abandoned them.

Name a city today that is suffering and I will name you the corporations that abandoned it.

I'll give you two of the many.....

Seattle????

San Francisco???

Just how 'great' was it??? That required health insurance or be penalized, that most Americans couldn't afford it.

Don't forget that dear Obama added all those jobs and those companies were required to provide full time workers with insurance options...….when in reality most companies at the time were only hiring part time employees to keep under the threshold. So a family would have several part time jobs to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table, but still not have insurance.

You can't cherry pick to suit your argument, but have to include the whole picture
You do understand that mandate idea was a republican idea that Obama adopted because he was goofy enough to think compromising with republicans was a good idea....

Now.....10 years later....republicans have so failed at providing a better alternative to Obamacare that your cult leader is reduced to bragging about protecting it....

yet 10 years later...…..companies are hiring full time workers with benefits, there is NO required insurance nor penalty

Name a solution that Candace Owens ever provided that isn't a platitude talking point that means nothing?

There is a reason Candace can't speak towards policies, because her grift doesn't require her to do so....

Because her target audience aren't black voters -- they are dumb asses like yourself who basically jizzes themselves at the idea of a black person pretending to chastise other black folks by parroting the non-sense you say -- while patting them on the head....

Link?

yet 10 years later...…..companies are hiring full time workers with benefits, there is NO required insurance nor penalty
So it was the mandate that you dic suckers hated, not Obamacare?

So to make sure I got this straight, it was that conservative mandate idea that you conservatives hated so much -- the minute the black guy adopted it of course...

"The concept that people should be required to buy health coverage was fleshed out more than two decades ago by a number of conservative economists, embraced by scholars at conservative research groups, including the Heritage Foundation and the American Enterprise Institute, and championed, for a time, by Republicans in the Senate. Some conservatives originally saw the individual mandate as a way to make certain that uninsured people who became ill or were injured — but were still entitled by law to medical treatment — did not push the cost of their care onto others."

Conservatives Sowed Idea of Health Care Mandate, Only to Spurn It Later

Got it....

So then you admit that when Trump was talking about how his healthcare plan would cover MORE people and provide BETTER QUALITY for LOWER COSTS -- he was lying??

Link?

Here is what is going to happen.....when I provide a link, you will cry like the professional bitch you are.....

Here is a plan...refute one single word I said or shut the entire fuck up....

Link?

Here is what is going to happen.....when I provide a link, you will cry like the professional bitch you are.....

Here is a plan...refute one single word I said or shut the entire fuck up....
So no link? You love losing lol baba

Seattle????

San Francisco???
Both are quite wealthy with cost of living through the roof
Capitalism in action

What are Republicans doing to save our inner cities?

They aren't doing a God damn thing. Republicans love complaining but don't come up with solutions.

The only thing Republicans are willing to do for inner cities is build more prisons

Give them job opportunities. Much better than government freebies. Getting a job and caring for your family is always going to be the best solution.
What job opportunities are republicans bringing to inner cities?
They are the ones making it easier for manufacturers to leave

Inner city families used to be strong until the manufacturing jobs moved out

They aren't doing a God damn thing. Republicans love complaining but don't come up with solutions.

The only thing Republicans are willing to do for inner cities is build more prisons

Give them job opportunities. Much better than government freebies. Getting a job and caring for your family is always going to be the best solution.

Companies usually move out of cities because of local government policies and high taxes. :D IOW, dem policies.

Seattle????

San Francisco???
Both are quite wealthy with cost of living through the roof
Capitalism in action

and yet both are literally 'shit holes' with some of the highest numbers of homeless. That cost of living that fuels much of the homelessness is because of TAXES imposed by the Democratic leaders of those areas.

So it was the mandate that you dic suckers hated, not Obamacare?

So to make sure I got this straight, it was that conservative mandate idea that you conservatives hated so much -- the minute the black guy adopted it of course...

"The concept that people should be required to buy health coverage was fleshed out more than two decades ago by a number of conservative economists, embraced by scholars at conservative research groups, including the Heritage Foundation and the American Enterprise Institute, and championed, for a time, by Republicans in the Senate. Some conservatives originally saw the individual mandate as a way to make certain that uninsured people who became ill or were injured — but were still entitled by law to medical treatment — did not push the cost of their care onto others."

Conservatives Sowed Idea of Health Care Mandate, Only to Spurn It Later

Got it....

So then you admit that when Trump was talking about how his healthcare plan would cover MORE people and provide BETTER QUALITY for LOWER COSTS -- he was lying??

This isn't about racism ya idiot, but you just keep spinning it to suit your own fancy :spinner:

that's bullshit and you know it. I've already given you 2 cities that are run by Democrats in Democratic states that prove otherwise. I'm still waiting for you to provide proof it's Republicans fault

Forum List

Back