Candice Owens tells the truth about

What are Republicans doing to save our inner cities?

They aren't doing a God damn thing. Republicans love complaining but don't come up with solutions.

The only thing Republicans are willing to do for inner cities is build more prisons

Give them job opportunities. Much better than government freebies. Getting a job and caring for your family is always going to be the best solution.
What job opportunities are republicans bringing to inner cities?
They are the ones making it easier for manufacturers to leave

Inner city families used to be strong until the manufacturing jobs moved out

that's bullshit and you know it. I've already given you 2 cities that are run by Democrats in Democratic states that prove otherwise. I'm still waiting for you to provide proof it's Republicans fault

Are you new here? This is "rightwinger" you are talking to! Lol!

Inner cities are hell holes because they were used up and abandoned by corporate America

Once the jobs left, low skilled labor was left behind and Democrats were left to pick up the pieces

You must be kidding, right????? As you say.... 'Democrats were left to pick up the pieces' they can start by picking up the shit and garbage from all the homeless in those inner cities that they have created
Again, Democrats were left to pick up the pieces of major cities when corporations abandoned them.

Name a city today that is suffering and I will name you the corporations that abandoned it.

I'll give you two of the many.....

Seattle????

San Francisco???
Both are quite wealthy with cost of living through the roof
Capitalism in action
Nothing wrong with capitalism, it’s the high standard of living democrats put on ordinary citizens.. slavery.. permitting,, drives cost through the roof.. democrats are nazis

They aren't doing a God damn thing. Republicans love complaining but don't come up with solutions.

The only thing Republicans are willing to do for inner cities is build more prisons

Give them job opportunities. Much better than government freebies. Getting a job and caring for your family is always going to be the best solution.

Companies usually move out of cities because of local government policies and high taxes. :D IOW, dem policies.
They use up the local resources and move on
Local government gives them incentives and subsidies. When they stop
They extort someone else

that's bullshit and you know it. I've already given you 2 cities that are run by Democrats in Democratic states that prove otherwise. I'm still waiting for you to provide proof it's Republicans fault
I told you
Both of those cities are extremely wealthy with a high cost of living.

Want a Republican run city with the same problems....Look up Miami

I told you

Sure look at Miami then look at a crime map all overwhelming high crime areas vote democrat

Companies usually move out of cities because of local government policies and high taxes. :D IOW, dem policies.
They extort someone else

If you can't provide a business friendly environment, those businesses will just move or pass on costs to consumers, which contributes to the poverty and homelessness issues. You dems need to start looking at the unintended consequences of your bad ideas.

They extort someone else

If you can't provide a business friendly environment, those businesses will just move or pass on costs to consumers, which contributes to the poverty and homelessness issues. You dems need to start looking at the unintended consequences of your bad ideas.
1st democrats destroy Americans education by flooding their schools with illiterate foreigners.
2nd teach them shit and make sure when they graduate they are all victims of capitalism
3rd now that they are stupid and a very angry pass laws that hurt the rich but absolutely keep ordinary people from opening a business..

There you have the democrat formula for crime and shit holes

Democrats also need to realize that most people WANT to work and earn their own money. Normal functional people do not want to be on social assistance programs. They want jobs to make money and take care of their families without government interference. We don't want government freebies. We want JOBS.

Democrats also need to realize that most people WANT to work and earn their own money. Normal functional people do not want to be on social assistance programs. They want jobs to make money and take care of their families without government interference. We don't want government freebies. We want JOBS.
Democrats say if you can’t give your employees 22 an hour with health care and a pension then you can’t open a business

Yeah he is. I loved Nancy's reaction when Trump called her out during the SOTU for the do nothing hack that she is.

Pelosi passed Obamacare, the greatest legislative accomplishment of this century
Making a poor black kid pay a 1,000 fine for not wanting health care is a good accomplishment lol
Poor black kids never had to pay a 1000 fine for not wanting healthcare, but I guess its fun to make shit up....
sure they did if they didn't buy insurance. where the fk you been?

Democrats say if you can’t give your employees 22 an hour with health care and a pension then you can’t open a business

Yes, and they completely ignore that fact that doing so just raises the costs of the products they supply. Democrats need to realize that their "answers" create a lose-lose scenario.

they are against jobs period. more evidence.

Yes, and they completely ignore that fact that doing so just raises the costs of the products they supply. Democrats need to realize that their "answers" create a lose-lose scenario.
It actually lowers it, they use cheap labor in China for all their goods.. they support communism, if democrats weren’t frauds they would be at every port protesting delivers from China. It works for them makes people under them
Poor and China communism flourishes.

Last edited:
We are still waiting for the Progs. We spend a thousand times more then 60 years ago and the inner cities are just like they were except no one dares to cut the financial payouts, benefits, pseudo education and free medical care. And they keep adding to it.

We are still waiting for the Progs. We spend a thousand times more then 60 years ago and the inner cities are just like they were except no one dares to cut the financial payouts, benefits, pseudo education and free medical care. And they keep adding to it.
well get the demofks away from the blacks in the inner city and let them fking have a life. it's simple.

Democrats need to drop the wealth envy platform and realize that providing businesses with a friendly environment encourages growth and wealth in communities for everyone.
It is not wealth envy as much as wealth accountability

I told you

yet that wealth isn't helping the homeless, drug addicts & crime is it??? The Dems are only picking the taxpayers pockets......not 'picking up the pieces' as you said earlier. And picking up pieces of what? Republicans??? Washington hasn't had a Republican governor since John Spellman left in 1985. Our problems here are all DEMOCRAT made.

YOU look at Miami...….cause I'm stuck having to look at & live near Seattle.....and the problems have rippled out into the rest of the Puget Sound area as well.

And btw......I'd made a mistake earlier when I'd said for you to provide proof it's Republicans fault for the messes, when in fact, you were supposed to provide the corporations that abandoned the city that was suffering. So name one corporation that has abandoned Seattle or San Francisco???

Forum List

Back