• Iran;

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asia Minor;

• North Africa;

• Scandinavia;

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • The Far East, or some country not listed above.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he'll look like what Iron Maiden was talkin bout yo

Man, have they ever gotten a lot of flack through the years for being a "devil band".

I realize they're not exactly a Christian act, but if the folks who've called Maiden a "devil band" only knew the truth.

But I don't think it really helps Maiden's attempts to dispel the claims while they're globe-trotting in a private jumbo jet that has the number of the beast on its tail.

I believe that "Mystery Babylon" is a global system of governance -- likely a New World Order in total control of all humans on earth. The "antichrist" is a tricky question. The Bible says that there are many antichrists but also an individual who puts himself in the throne of God pretending to be God. He will likely be the man put in charge of the New World Order.

Whatever the case may be, antichrist is what the name suggests. He's in total opposition to all things Christian and all tenets of Christianity. The system under him will attempt to enforce a false philosophy/religion upon all peoples. We can see this worldview taking shape as we speak.

I believe that "Mystery Babylon" is a global system of governance -- likely a New World Order in total control of all humans on earth. The "antichrist" is a tricky question. The Bible says that there are many antichrists but also an individual who puts himself in the throne of God pretending to be God. He will likely be the man put in charge of the New World Order.

I agree 100% about the New World Order — and that eliminates Vladimir Putin from the title hunt.

DriftingSand said:
Whatever the case may be, antichrist is what the name suggests. He's in total opposition to all things Christian and all tenets of Christianity. The system under him will attempt to enforce a false philosophy/religion upon all peoples. We can see this worldview taking shape as we speak.

Yet, he will most likely come from the ranks of those of us who claim to be Christians, in much the same way the occult messiah Adolf Hitler did.

Satan the "angel of light" always paints his motives to be harmless, we know.

Last edited:
Scandinavia baby. The anti-christ will be metal as FUCK \m/

I kinda lean that way, too — particularly with regard to Denmark, which I believe to be the lost Israeli Tribe of Dan. The Danish.

Here is a very interesting, scholarly take on the Tribe of Dan's role in the end times:

Janet Moser, The Lost Tribe of Dan

Check it out. It's a very good read.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Troll #1

The Whore of Babylon metaphor for the Roman Catholic Church?

OK--where do you get this stuff from?

I live with my throne
$padeswood 018.jpg click to enlarge

I agree 100% about the New World Order — and that eliminates Vladimir Putin from the title hunt.

DriftingSand said:

Yet, he will most likely come from the ranks of those of us who claim to be Christians, in much the same way the occult messiah Adolf Hitler did.

Satan the "angel of light" always paints his motives to be harmless, we know.

I believe that elements of the New World Order (Mystery Babylon) will be found in all of the major nations including the USA. We're already home to the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, the Federal Reserve Bank, and many other key elements of a global government.

Whence shalt he cometh?

This is really a question for we folks here who like to think we know the Bible well; but go ahead and do what makes you feel better, trolls.

Scripture says the antichrist will be given power and authority from the beast that sits on seven hills which stands for Rome a city built on seven hills.

When Christianity was assimilated by Rome the antichrist was born and the virgin diddling reality defying wonder working edible triune godman was unleashed on the world as a perverse substitute sugar coated Jesus who claimed to be God but never actually existed.

The question isn't when the antichrist is going to appear, the question is when are all those believers who claim that Jesus is God going to realize that they have the mark of the beast on their foreheads.

Forum List

Back