Candy Holt to Trump: Why are you like Hitler? Holt to Clinton: If you were a tree what would you be?

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Candy Holt to Trump: Why are you like Hitler?

Candy Holt to Clinton: If you were a tree what tree would you be?

Candy Holt to Trump: Why are you like the KKK and if you don't win the election do you aspire to be a Grand Dragon?

Candy Holt to Clinton: What emojii best describes you?

:lmao:

Candy Holt he is and he is being just nailed to the wall. As he should be. Even by Kurtz a dyed in the wool Democrat.

I watched an episode of debates, when Trump was mentioning Hillary's e-mails. She basically has committed a crime, but when he was talking about it, she was looking as innocent as a Snow White and like he was talking about somebody else.

I thought to myself: "We need to give her credit, she's a good actress" and also I thought she was so calm, because all the Globalist's power + Media were on her side and she knew it. (Even the "Republican" moderator was on her side).

I don't envy Trump: he has to fight with all that world power of Globalists almost by himself, and it hasn't been an easy job. But he's fighting for his people and his country and she's fighting for herself and for keeping (and actually, increasing) her power and money. Feel the difference, dear Americans...

Last edited:
Candy Holt to Trump: I heard thru the grapevine that you were a fan of Geoffry Dahmer and have no problem with cannabilism. Can you explain that to the viewers?

Candy Holt to Clinton: What spring bulbs did you order this year?

Candy Holt to Trump: Why are you like the KKK and if you don't win the election do you aspire to be a Grand Dragon?

Candy Holt he is and he is being just nailed to the wall. As he should be. Even by Kurtz a dyed in the wool Democrat.
They were SO unfair to your messiah! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

You know the Right thinks Trump got schlonged when they attack the Moderator!
So predictable!

I'm not crying Bod. I'm laughing my ass off. Just another classic and oh so predictable.

Jordan_Donald_Trump_Cry_Face

Kurtz even slammed Holt's audition for Clinton's press secretary for crying out loud and Kurtz is a yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Democrat.

Candy Holt to Trump: Rumors have it you donated to David Koresh's compound. Even after he was accused of raping minors. Can you dispel these rumors?

Candy Holt to Clinton: Did it hurt when you had to give up Socks?

Last edited:
C'mon, guys. Give Holt a break. He only twisted far enough to keep his NBC job. At his age he really doesn't want to be just another Obama Jobless Statistic.

Hilleerie

Even so, Lester the Molester still couldn't save the Bride of Chucky.

C'mon, guys. Give Holt a break. He only twisted far enough to keep his NBC job. At his age he really doesn't want to be just another Obama Jobless Statistic.

I just didn't think he'd be so bloody blatant. But I'm having a blast in the thread. Have some fun here.

I know right?

MSM is part of the crony Establishment of which Clinton Inc is intimately a part of

Ravi candycorn Toro Lakhota rdean

Kurtz even slammed Holt's audition for Clinton's press secretary for crying out loud and Kurtz is a yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Democrat.
Lest Lester Became Uncle Fester

At first, Lezzie Holt was intimidated by Trump. But then when he realized that Hilleerie was losing it with her Wednesday Addams smiling and spastic finger movements, he screwed up enough courage to try to rescue her.

Since the OP isn’t quoting the moderator..one can only assume that she is desperate to create an issue where there is none. If there were bias, it would be easy to quote…right?

Well, the cunty whiny liberal media got their wish. Lester helped Hillary.

I know right?

MSM is part of the crony Establishment of which Clinton Inc is intimately a part of

Ravi candycorn Toro Lakhota rdean

They imbedded George for crying out loud. :).

Trump learns from his mistakes though. First thing I would do as a campaign manager is pull up and study how Bernie nailed her to the wall in his debates with her. Though the debates were far and few between he really laid some ko's on her.

If the DNC had not been against the man, I swear if he could have continued he would have taken her out.

It's something we did up here in a mayoral race. Make the opponent show true colors. A shoe in was knocked out completely by a one minute off the cuff soundbite.

Yeah I'd go to the Bernie debates with her and use his strategies against her.

Forum List

Back